Mouse general

Who here comfy, two years with this mouse and still rocking

Attached: g502.png (521x342, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-LIGHTSPEED-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B074KL48WC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah and strangely enough it's deathadder
double click is going to happen any minute now I bet

I'm looking for a mouse and maybe you guys can help me.

>wireless but with hybrid capability via micro-USB
>rechargable via micro-USB
>ambidextrous, with back/forward buttons on both sides

I just got multi-pointer working on my Manjaro build so I need a good lefty but I also want to be able to control the computer from my couch for movies and stuff, ideally right-handed. My right primary is a Razer Deathadder. Their Lancehead fits my specs but it's way too damn expensive to the point where I may as well buy a left and a right mouse each.

g903, i haven't seen a ambidextrous mouse with two buttons on each side apart from the 903

Attached: 715Ed0T5QuL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 157K)

Trackball mice are great when laying down or on the couch. I have used an m570 for a long time but might try the ergo.
I wish they made a trackball with smooth scroll.

I use this at my desk.

Attached: m570-gallery.png (800x687, 385K)

This is a petty complaint but I can't stand Logitech's Michael Bay Transformers aesthetic. The Lancehead has two buttons on each side and it's about the same price as the g903.

i actually lost my m570 usb connector feelsbad

>150g brick for a mouse
>Gayming
>15 buttons and one of the is an unironic "sniper" button
Comfy how exactly?

Same

OPTIMUS NO

>Disable LEDs
>Remap all buttons
>Save to internal memory, works perfectly on any OS
What's the problem m8?

I had that mouse
It's retarded, the only redeeming feature is the sensor and the shape.
way too heavy for a gaming mouse
a dumb metal scroll wheel
bad aesthetics
bad dpi buttons

My CM Storm Spawn has died after 4 years of use. I'm looking at the Logitech G102, only $20 where I live. Should I bite, Jow Forums?

>Conveniently ignores my first point
>His favorite mouse is trash and nothing can change it
What will he say now?

I like my G Pro but the back button is going back two pages now. I'd open it up and try to clean it but it's modded with a paracord cable so I don't wanna fuck it up

Is the g700 the only thing that puts 4 buttons on one side?

And doesn't go full crazy and stuff a whole numpad there.

>121 grams without weights
Do you have noodle arms?

>He doesn't weigh the huge cable
>He thinks the weights aren't just a pointless feature they added to pad the feature list
The absolute state of G502 cucks

The.. the cable? really? Like cable drag or what? Never noticed anything like that but I have a glass desk.

>He has a glass desk
Should've said that from the start

Anyone here have experience with both trackballs and vertical mice? What's the best option ergonomics-wise?

I'm having a hard time understanding you, you seem to be spouting drivel

looks comfy

I'm looking for:

-No more than $40
-Wireless
-Would be used for light gaming for the most part, but I do mostly play FPS
-But can't look like a GAEMIN mouse, I don't want a bunch of bullshit like buttons for macros or riced out neon spoiler lip kits.

I miss my Logitech MX510 but it's now dead.

>Lancehead
but it looks even worse

Oh you're mentally challenged too? It all makes sense now. Sorry for bullying you man, it's okay G502 is not a completely terrible mouse.

>40 dollars
>wireless
wtf
best I can do
amazon.com/Logitech-LIGHTSPEED-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B074KL48WC

That was just an arbitrary price point I set, I actually have no idea what a decent wireless mouse costs. Thanks I'll start looking there first.

G102 is pretty good

>m570
It was an ok starter trackball, but I've since moved on to the elecom XT series since the thing starts misclicking. I've also been trying the logitech mx ergo since I broke one of my elecoms carrying it around for work, but it seems pretty nice so far.

Attached: MX-ERGO-4.jpg?w=800&ssl=1.jpg (800x533, 51K)

Logitech wireless mice are the best wireless you could ask for. The higher end ones have no more latency than wired mice.

I have the same mouse OP. It's quite decent and I was able to get it for a good price during black friday a few years ago. It's nowhere near as comfy as the G500s, and the shape is retarded though. But I love all the configurable buttons.

F5 mapped to the side button and middle click mapped to scroll left master race.

Trackballs are retarded. I've never seen anyone use them other than my quadriplegic history teacher when I was in high school like 15 years ago. You're literally better off using a touchpad.

I have G603 and it's pretty great, I like how it can do true wireless no dongle bullshit with bluetooth mode, and dongle with hi mode is incredibly smooth, I cannot tell the difference between usb mouse and the marketing lightspeed thingy. The only thing to complain is that it's heavy compared to usb mouse, but with one battery it's not too bad.