Apple hates them

>apple hates them
>linux hates them
>sony hates them
>xbox hates them
Why is everybody hating on nvidia yet they are successful?

Attached: save-disk-space-by-cleaning-up-old-nvidia-driver-files-featured-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/gaming/150892-nvidia-gave-amd-ps4-because-console-margins-are-terrible
polygon.com/2017/4/5/15195638/nintendo-switch-component-cost-estimate
youtube.com/watch?v=lBS80HA07pM
extremetech.com/gaming/246307-teardowns-confirm-nintendo-shield-built-standard-tegra-x1-processor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra#Devices_6
electrek.co/2017/12/08/elon-musk-tesla-new-ai-chip-jim-keller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMD spent a long time without having anything really competitive against them.

They are good at their job. People don't like when you are successful.

They locked down goyming with their shitware, and they locked down deep learning with CUDA.

They can afford to be assholes because they can get away with it. The ONLY reason Intel is jewing around with PCI-e lanes is to make sure people paying megabucks on nvidia crap pay a bit more for them too.

>sony and xbox
How do you figure? Aren't both consoles running gimped AMD octa-cores and AMD GPUs?

/thread

Attached: 1499838568631.png (1302x1038, 45K)

>linux hates them
Since when? Yeah proprietary drivers aren't ideal but NVIDIA has easily been the most performant and stable video solution on Linux for quite a long time.

ms/xbone is going to be slobbing all over nvidia's nobs with the new raytracing tech coming in dx12 + nvidia hardware.

lmao, retard

He's right you fucking mongoloid

No he's not Nvidia drivers aren't open source idiot.

>poor reading comprehension

Because they made the best streaming device for TV. with the shield.

Netflix, Plex, Amazon video. It all just werks and apparently from my friend at Amazon they are really professional to work with.

They do their very best to screw over their partners. They see it as their fiduciary duty.

No, the problem was that AMD would make a better GPU (7970 was better than anything Nvidia made until Maxwell years later), Nvidia still sold more.

2080 WHEN

>intel probably hates them the most

thats a weird way to spell Chromecast

pajeet u gonna need moar english classes

It works.

why tho

It's actually going to be 1180.

>Why is everybody hating on nvidia yet they are successful?
They have a good product.

Seriously. AMD always seems to be in a constant state of getting it's shit together. They haven't had a relevant high end GPU since the R9 290. Vega 64 cards have problems against the 1080.

>spent a long time
Literally one generation

I wonder how the people at AMD feel about the fact that even if they did manage to release a gpu superior to nvidias, it will still sell much less.

>envidia
>means envy
>envy is the act of hating on someone who is more successful than you
???

Nvidia fucked ms in the ass with the first Xbox by selling their gpu to them at obscene prices despite scaling it to a better and cheaper process I think

Same for Sony and the rsx in the ps3. Sony needed a gpu asap because they scratched the double cell ps3 concept at last minute

I think they are doing the same with Nintendo on the switch, since it costs 300 euros while it being a stupid Chinese tablet worth at max 100 in the real world

are you mad? nintendo have publicly stated that their partnership with nvidia was one of the key successes to their product and they were the answer to the failings of the wii u. the wii u was a bitch to develop for and had very little documentation. the nvidia tegra chip they're using is easy for devs to work with and nvidias extremely mature libraries is what is allowing all these 3rd party devs like bethesda with skyrim and rockstar with la noire to port their games onto the switch with ease.
nvidia was the key to the switch's success.
also sony approached nvidia for the xbox one but nvidia said they felt it wasn't profitable enough for them.

extremetech.com/gaming/150892-nvidia-gave-amd-ps4-because-console-margins-are-terrible

there have been linkedin posts from last year which also link a next gen MS product (could be next gen console, laptop, tablet etc) to nvidia.

sony approached nvidia for the ps4*
all consoles same shit anyway

It's named after the greek god dipshit. Also envy =/= jealousy. Lrn2english

I don't give a fuck about the switch or any gayming shit, and I don't give a fuck about Nintendo or any other console. I'm just saying that nvidia must be selling their old tegra to Nintendo at obscene prices since the console, despite being equivalent to specs to a shitty Chinese tablets costs so much.

As for the success Nintendo stated, I think they didn't have much choices anyway. Nvidia was the only one to have strong graphics for a mobile chip, since amd canned their arm apu project. Actually, I think nvidia was lucky Nintendo made the switch, cause its the first thing they managed to put their tegra in, except their failed android console and a bunch of no name Chinese tablets

Anyway, both ms and don't confirmed bvidia is a bitch to work with and will fuck any partner in the ass

why do you talk about things you clearly know nothing about with a blatant bias? you sound mad for whatever reason. drink a glass of water and maybe come back with some facts and links.

Attached: Linus-Torvalds-Fuck-You-Nvidia.jpg (600x339, 19K)

I bought a HD7950 at release date, my previous GPU was a 8800gt.
AMD drivers are literally AWFUL.
I remember back in the days of the HD6000 series people would meme about AMD drivers being really bad that you needed to sacrifice women and do satanic rituals just to install them
It was all true.
It was a deterring for ever buying another AMD GPU and I bet thousand if not millions others felt the same.

You seem the only one mad here. Just tell me why and where I should be wrong, I'm open to be lectured and corrected if I'm mistaken.

I'm only making some suppositions, but everything I said comes from actual facts. What else could Nintendo have been used in their mobile console? Amd had nothing. Who else is big on the soc market? Qualcomm with their adreno you with lacking libraries? Intel atoms? There was only nvidia. How many other popular consumer devices use a tegra? Asa far as I know no one. Isn't the Nintendo switch a pretty simple engineered tablet with some pretty low range specs ( pretty thick, small screen, small battery...)?

samefag

The Wii u was just a stupid concept. It was no different architecture wise from an upgraded nintendo wii, which sold a hundred million. It was literally the same hardware, just with better specs. Ibm cpu with amd graphics.
Blaming the documentation smells like bullshit, it's just an excuse covering the stupid tablet controller which found no use even in nintendo first part titles

They should invest in some lawyers like oracle does, because this situation is clearly due to nvidia unlawful marketing practices

>there have been linkedin posts from last year which also link a next gen MS product (could be next gen console, laptop, tablet etc) to nvidia.
lol the Tegra in the Switch is complete crap. In several videos showing game comparisons the Xbox 360 from 2006 has severely better graphics.

Nvidia can't make a dent in a pack of butter with their CPU performance. ARM is complete crap vs x86. Intel and AMD are years ahead of even the latest and greatest stuff from Apple. Only idiots such as yourself believe the hype.

Nvidia owns 0% of the Mac market.
Nvidia has 0% of the consoles that matter
Nvidia can't sell the 1030/50 soon because Intel butt fucked them by adding Vega as a single solution

Nvidia is being attacked on all sides, Intel will destroy them.

>moving the goalposts from your original claims

you claimed that you think nvidia are fucking nintendo in the ass and also claimed they will fuck any partner in the ass. i've already shown proof that sony clearly weren't "fucked in the ass" by nvidia or else they wouldn't approach them before amd when making the ps4 hardware. secondly all your bullshit about allegedly nintendo being ripped off because of the price of the console is complete nonsense with nothing to back it. the fucking joycons themselves got an arm and a leg which is on the part of nitendo, not nvidia. nvidia only makes the chips, not the screen, charging dock, joycons and all the other plastic shit which comes with the switch. unless you can provide proof of nvidia ripping them off from nintendo themselves or reliable sources then stop acting like what you're saying is truth.
as for MS we know nothing of their current relationship with nvidia and it seems to be a pretty good relationship from an outside examination since nvidia has given the xbox one access to physx libraries from day one. they're also partners in the surface line-up and in the development of direct3d. i wouldn't be shocked at all if the next xbox or ps5 has an nvidia gpu.

polygon.com/2017/4/5/15195638/nintendo-switch-component-cost-estimate

not even adoredtv the eternal shill thinks intel is a threat to nvidia. he said so himself that nvidia is a threat to intel. not the other way around.
and the switch is currently the fastest selling console of this generation with nearly 20m units in its first 8 months. that doesn't equate to "0%" of consoles that matter.

It is conspiracy. This game works good on ps4 (tablet hardware)

>i've already shown proof that sony clearly weren't "fucked in the ass" by nvidia or else they wouldn't approach them before amd when making the ps4 hardware.

i dont see the correlation. of course they are gonna see what's the nvidia offering anyway when making the ps4. it would be stupid not to do it.
you showed me pretty much nothing in this regard. but that's not the point

>secondly all your bullshit about allegedly nintendo being ripped off because of the price of the console is complete nonsense with nothing to back it.

of course it's a supposition from myself, but to support it there are some hints.

>the fucking joycons themselves got an arm and a leg which is on the part of nitendo

what are you trying to say here?

>not nvidia. nvidia only makes the chips, not the screen, charging dock, joycons and all the other plastic shit which comes with the switch

this is clear. im just saying that all the other "plastc shit" in the switch, as well as the screen, battery, pcb, wifi antenna, are trivial costs in the final product. c'mon, what else is nintendo using that isn't already used in whatever chinese tablet or smartphone, with even better specs, and selling at lower price? only the soc, which comes from nvidia and it's very different from everything else in the mobile market. and the joycons, sure, but i doubt they cost too much. they are just a couple of regular remote gamepads with some accelerometers

since nvidia with the first xbox is already known for charging partners a lot for their stuff, and since as you showed, sony opted for amd in their ps4, citing also nvidia backing off for the low margins on consoles, it is plausible and sensible to suppose nvidia is selling their tegra to nintendo for some nice money. this would be also backed by the fact that for what nintendo was planning to do with the switch, nvidia was the only one to have a decent solution.

sure, mine is only a supposition, but you dint show me anything to prove me wrong

>of course it's a supposition from myself
That's all I needed to know, thanks

>and the joycons, sure, but i doubt they cost too much. they are just a couple of regular remote gamepads with some accelerometers

nigger in the list above it states that they can cost around $44 to produce. they cost a fuck load. 2 joycons are a 3rd of the console itself. that leaves 200 for the soc, screen, dock and all the other hardware. i very much doubt, based on the estimations of cost, the nvidia soc costs so much its causing the switch to be high priced.

>but you dint show me anything to prove me wrong
you're either severally mentally challenged or in complete denial. i've presented enough to show that all your "fucked in the ass" talk is complete bullshit.

They are jealous. NVIDIA is the best tech company!

Not for quite a long time, but rather a quite long time ago. I bought a laptop with the Nvidia 6xx series GPU because it had linux driver support. Now that is a joke, so if i'm going to get a new laptop, it's going to be an AMD who meanwhile have done a lot for drivers on open source platforms.

how could you think otherwise? did i maybe say my uncle works for nintendo?

>The custom-made Nvidia processor and “next-generation” power supply that delivers the juice via USB-C does add a bit to the price tag, Fomalhaut admits.

>you're either severally mentally challenged or in complete denial. i've presented enough to show that all your "fucked in the ass" talk is complete bullshit.

you sure did buddy

because if amd had enough money to stop devs from fucking up every port with gameworks nvidia wouldnt have been such a fucking terrible company

they literally are a software company that happens to sell basic hardware hence why on all the neutral games nvidia is always second with the exception of the ti high end cards

>processor adds cost to a product

SHOCKER

>the wii u was a bitch to develop for
Yet, emulator devs got wiiu games running on a wii emulator very quickly. Really makes me think.

nvidia has strong mobile chip? since when? there is a reason as to why everyone flipped nvidia off the mobile scene

too hot
eats too much energy
underperfoms
throttles down
even tesla hired jim keller so that they can flip nvidia off..

>all the neutral games nvidia is always second
this is false though. it's not always, it's a mixed bag. e.g. gta 5 is neutral but gets much better performance on nvidia gpu

>nvidia has strong mobile chip? since when? there is a reason as to why everyone flipped nvidia off the mobile scene

no, their tegra has always been ridiculous for their horrible arm cores, hence why the only device that adpoted was the switch, several years after its debut, but the graphic part is actually good. it still has a maxlell gpu after all, despite how much gimped it must be.
every other soc maker can't come close in this regard, that's for sure. nintendo needed a mobile soc with good graphics, nvidia was the only choice, despite their soc being definitely power hungry

this isnt false

gtav on consoles use msaa and txaa on the compute path but on the pc version both of them passes through the graphics path
now they said it was because back then they wanted to make a version with mantle (lol)but they never really did anything and so that it remained the same till today completely fucking up amd on anything above x4

MSAA was broken in AMD for fuck know how so long.

In christianity, the deadly sin Envy is very close to jealousy.
That's what he was referring to

that's not what "The custom-made Nvidia processor [...] does add a bit to the price tag, Fomalhaut admits" implied

its still broken because devs dont pass them via the compute path...
the only one that works okish in amd is smaa/fxaa/cmaa

1. it's not a custom made processor. get your facts straight
2. your one sentence from who knows where doesn't imply anything to back up your argument. it simply states the processor adds to the price. it doesn't say if its a lot or more than normal, just "a bit". it's a vague statement which you haven't even provided a source for anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBS80HA07pM
extremetech.com/gaming/246307-teardowns-confirm-nintendo-shield-built-standard-tegra-x1-processor

keep damage controlling. you haven't provided a logical argument this whole thread and everything you've ever said is still hinting and suggesting at some sort of nvidia rip-off situation implying you clearly have a hate boner for them and thus can't form and participate in a logical discussion. unlike you, i haven't suggested anything biased towards any company. either bring facts to the discussion like a normal human being or don't bother replying with your blatant bias.

Attached: 0eaa94c.jpg (1576x783, 572K)

so you are saying that it wasnt a rip off considering that amd can clearly create a much better soc that wont be a power hog?

nvidia obviously bidded much lower than amd there is on alternative for it nvidia dont have any alternative to anything custom amd can produce and even if they did they wouldnt have the royalties since neither intel or amd would give them perm to use x86 tech

the absolute state of this post. read the thread and try again.

Attached: 1489789244241.jpg (300x392, 33K)

>1. it's not a custom made processor. get your facts straight

I just copied what was written in the article idiot, I know it's not a custom soc

>your one sentence from who knows where doesn't imply anything to back up your argument

I doesnt have indeed. It was just to disprove you, not back my claims. The point it being that it's indeed not clear how much the soc costs on the final product. The analysis linked to the article didn't have anything to disprove my suppositions, and nothing to confirms yours.

>keep damage controlling.

Im not damagin controlling shit. You are the only one here repeating I must be wrong despite not having anything in your hands to show me my supposition is wrong.

>you haven't provided a logical argument this whole thread and everything you've ever said is still hinting and suggesting at some sort of nvidia rip-off situation

That's exaclty what I kept saying. I'm just supposing

>implying you clearly have a hate boner for them and thus can't form and participate in a logical discussion.

The only one having a hate boner is you here, you keep repeating nvidia cant possibly be asking high margins for its old tegra to nintendo when you have nothing to disprove this

>unlike you, i haven't suggested anything biased towards any company. either bring facts to the discussion like a normal human being or don't bother replying with your blatant bias.

Indeed, you didn't bring a single fact either. I always said I was just assuming things based on previous relationship nvidia had with its partners and by obkectively comparing the switch components with equivalent products on the market, adding the fact that the tegra, for what nintendo was planning for the switch, was literally the only option readily available on the market

Are you aware that the Pascal equivalent SoC was already available by the time the Switch was released hell probably even before it was conceived?

Nintendo went with the Maxwell SoC because its A.- proven and reliable B.- Cheap.
Just the simple fact that it uses 20mn vs 16mn is enough to tell you that it's cheaper as it doesn't have to compete with other products in the 16mn product line and also because newer process are always more expensive to build because the fab, they have to get back their investment and of course failure rates are always higher in newer process nodes.

>i-i-i was just pretending
>i-i'm not damage controlling yet i keep repeating the same garbage in every post despite being disproven by external sources!

you keep repeating nvidia are clearly asking for high margins from your first post and have nothing to disprove this when i've provided links clearly showing that it isn't even the most expensive piece of hardware in the console when you've been claiming the same shit all along saying it's only $300 because nvidia is ripping them off and totally discarding the fact the controllers alone cost upwards of $100 on their own.
you also keep pandering this same bullshit about it being way more expensive than other products which have the tegra x1 when a simple google search would show otherwise. the x1 was in 4 or 5 products but most notable the shield ($199 base $299 pro) and the google pixel C ($499 base). if anything the switch shows more value for money compared to these products as you're getting a whole console and dock for $299 when the even the base shield on its own with no screen and a single controller was only $100 less, which we know is the price of the joycons alone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra#Devices_6

and your assumptions have no basis. yes, nvidia had issues with MS over the OG xbox, however they haven't had any issues since then with all their other customers so the logical viewpoint will be the opposite to what you suggest. the ps3 situation wasn't a bad relationship. anyone who knows about it knows it was bad timing by sony because of their last minute change. there wasn't any "fucking over" by nvidia. sony even wanted to work with them in the following gen which disproves your theory. if they had bad blood why would they work together? show me some sources showing they had bad blood.

Cause every shit-kid ever that wants to buy/build/rent? a PC thinks Nvidia and their shitty GTX series os the best shit ever.

PS: Go kill yourself

FUCK NVIDIA FUCK VSYNC
REEEEEE

>yet they are successful
Because cuda

>they are successful
Good marketing and later superior products. People who are younger and haven't had computer for a long time tend to think of nvidia's products as superior, and today they'd be right. AMD doesn't have anything competing high-end. But this wasn't always the case. AMD really had vastly superior products at lower price-points for quiet some time yet nvidia managed to sell a whole lot of their clearly inferior cards at a much higher price. That's quite a feat and it's thanks to good marketing in those days. This gave them a nice cash cushion that allowed them to eventually surpass AMD in performance.

Yes, Sony and Microsoft are using AMD for their consoles now. Both used NVidia in the past and both become.. very unhappy with NVidia.

You got to be kidding me. I've been using GNU/Linux since Windows 98 was popular. I don't buy NVidia products - at all. And if I'm considering a laptop then I'd rather have one with no dedicated GPU and use the Intel integrated than have a dedicated NVidia GPU. I know you could make it work if you lock yourself to one specific version of the kernel combined to one specific version of xorg and one specific version of nvidia's binary blob. It's just much simpler to have Intel or AMD graphics which works perfectly out of the box with any distribution regardless of what kernel or xorg version it comes with.

ok then man, show me that nvidia isnt asking nintendo double the price, or triple the normal price for its tegra compared to how much it would normally sell it to another company in a scenario where nvidia didn't have the only solution readily available on the market for what nintendo was planning to do with the switch.

oh, you cant.

end of the story.

you keep repeating i must be pulling shit of my ass while you have nothing to disprove me.

I am not even telling you that what I'm saying must be 100% reality, written on stone, but at this point you might as well just go fuck yourself for what you are contributing to the discussion or telling me, ie: nothing, absolutely nothing

Not that guy, but show me on the doll where Jensen touched you.

he touched me here sir, on the "shoulder"

ok then man, show me that nvidia is asking nintendo double the price, or triple the normal price for its tegra compared to how much it would normally sell it to another company in a scenario where nvidia didn't have the only solution readily available on the market for what nintendo was planning to do with the switch.

oh, you cant.

end of the story.

you keep repeating i must be pulling shit of my ass while you have nothing to disprove me.

I am not even telling you that what I'm saying must be 100% reality, written on stone, but at this point you might as well just go fuck yourself for what you are contributing to the discussion or telling me, ie: nothing, absolutely nothing

Attached: bop.png (1252x142, 18K)

AMD drivers have improved a lot, especially on linux

Yeah I'm sure they have but why would I buy AMD when Nvidia works just fine?

Right in the wallet.

The post of someone who is defeated

so nintendo threw away a perfect opportunity to be able to sell their games on both xbox and ps because maxwell has been proven reliable and cheap

>Nintendo won't sell their exclusivity, which is what they are all about because Nvidia
Now that's what I call a stretch.
You're really embarrassing yourself at this point.

It's retarded brand bias attitudes such as that which had lead to this nvidia monopoly.

where did I say what I said must be actual reality?

how aren't you able instead to bring anything on the table of the discussion proving me that my hypothesis must be bullshit?

That's close to the truth but it's sort-of worse. Microsoft and NVidia had a contractual agreement for the GPUs NVidia provided for the first XBox. Production begun and suddenly NVidia demanded more money for their GPUs due to the die "unexpectedly" being larger and this and that. There was a fight and eventually a settlement. Kind of interesting how Microsoft seems to still hold a grudge even though it's now almost 20 years since the first XBox.

You argument would be good if Nvidia made inferior products, which they don't.
IF I buy AMD, would AMD immediately support and improve their OpenGL drivers just the moment they get my money? I use my PC mostly for emulation, so good OpenGL support is a REQUIREMENT before I buy a GPU.

Attached: Capture.png (849x418, 26K)

yeah having to spend more money to develop their games on a completely different soc isnt enough of a reason

oh wait i forgot they wanted exclusives because somehow sales will increase if you tied up on a single console instead of three
not to mention the pc industry

Yeah because Nintendo is all about releasing their games in as many possible platforms.

>nintendo releasing their games on other platforms
Are you mentally challenged? Their 1st party games are what make their shit hardware keep selling.

so you mean that every mobile company ousted nvidia was because what?

they saw it on tarrot cards?
they didnt like the green color?
asians didnt like an american/asian?
or because

a)they were power hogs
b)they were and are overheating
c)they provide low clocks
d)they throttle down like crazy
e)its nvidia being nvidia

even your only trully win on automotive A.I(not to be confused with ICE ) the tesla contract had to hire jim keller in order to get some shit done
electrek.co/2017/12/08/elon-musk-tesla-new-ai-chip-jim-keller/

nvidia is THAT good

is this a bot or something? because it looks like one.

Attached: blogpostboy.jpg (706x540, 90K)

>where did I say what I said must be actual reality?
are you retarded? why would you spend 10+ posts defending your retarded viewpoint and ignoring clear facts which suggest the compete opposite to what you're claiming if you only thought "eh will it's just an idea"? you have been provided with multiple pieces of evidence showing how your idea is not feasible yet everyone else is still waiting for you to provide your own sources as is with the burden of evidence (which has been kindly provided for you). all these "w-where did i say..." nonsense posts are straight up deflection from those requested sources or facts.
where is the source backing up your claim that nvidia are possible "fucking over" nintendo with the switch?
where is your source showing that sony doesn't want to work with nvidia because of the ps3? (even though actual factual sources show otherwise)
where is your source showing that MS wants nothing to do with nvidia?
you made all these implications now back them up. i have at least backed up what i've said with sources. all you've done is paint your retarded opinion as fact and then when called out on it you damage control with "i-i-i didn't say it was fact"

Attached: 1484495168799.jpg (500x375, 39K)

god, the absolute state of this post

>It is conspiracy. This game works good on ps4 (tablet hardware)
Don't know about "conspiracy" but it really is the case that a whole lot of games really do run much better on the Playstation 4 Pro than a high-end gaming PC costing 3 times as much. There really is something very strange going on there because it doesn't make sense that a console will run 4k games much smoother than a high-end PC with a GPU that cost more than the entire console.

instead of shitting on devs that still use opengl instead of vulkan
shits on amd that they dont have good opengl support since they fully support vulkan

barry really screwed this timeline

>when i've provided links clearly showing that it isn't even the most expensive piece of hardware in the console when you've been claiming the same shit all along saying it's only $300 because nvidia is ripping them off and totally discarding the fact the controllers alone cost upwards of $100 on their own.

and? by which logic if the controllers already cost 100$ (which is debatable considering they are being sold separetely to the public at lower price, but anyway, let's assume this is true, despite it being an estimate from an unclear third party subject) nvidia cant' be asking an higher than normal price for their tegra. how are the two thing mutually exclusive?

> as you're getting a whole console and dock for $299
>and dock
>dock

that dock which is a just a piece of plastic with an hdmi port? really dude? are you on the same level of those tv commercial host like billy mais? "oh wait, but there's more, like the recipees book worth 30 dollars!"

Lmao'ing at this fangirl who is trying to pretend he doesn't absolutely hate Nvidia with a passion. Just say you despise them, no one will say anything. A lot of people do. Pretending you don't just makes you look like an idiot arguing over nothing.

>don't shit on the multi-million company which makes GPU FOR GAMING, instead shit on the mentally unstable trannies that work on emulation on their spare free time.

and you amd shills tell me I AM a shill for buying Nvidia.
you arrogance is off the charts.

B R A N D

2 minutes on amazon shows the joycons are ranging from $70 (on sale) to $90 without sale. the dock is $82 on amazon. where is your sources showing the tegra is making this console more expensive?

Because the're not hated by kids which wants x80ti from their parents on christmas.

the fact that vulkan is what opengl should have been in the first place pretty much showcases the idiocy of some "part time devs"

you are not a shill for buying nvidia you are simply a missguided young person that doesnt know anything about technology