>somehow touch doesn't feel nearly as responsive
>autocorrect is trash
>touchID is slow
>Siri is garbage
>notifications are a horrible mess
>display technology from 2013
>can't change default apps
>iOS is riddled with bugs

Wow. iCucks have it pretty bad in 2018. The only thing keeping people from switching is iMessage, that integration between devices is amazing.
Android needs an iMessage-type service integrated into the OS itself to completely kill Apple.

Attached: google-pixel-2-all-3-colors-4.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pixel-2-vs-oneplus-5t-camera-comparison-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been using pixel 2xl and Google fi for awhile now. It's been great. But I do feel like I'm supporting the devil.

apple is the most profitable technology company IN THE WORLD. even more than Samsung. You think a phone that most people in the world never heard of is going to even scratch or even brush Apple's profits? keep jerking off to your obscure device you pathetic little pajet sand-monkey

Attached: Totsuka.Saika.full.1858625.jpg (500x830, 226K)

My mom shares your feelings OP. Got her a pixel 2 to replace her iP6, she's loving it.
Rcs is rolling out , but that depends on your carrier. If you're in the US, don't hold your breath.
>Posts trap
>Hasn't seen the pixel 2 ads literally plastered on YouTube and tv
I'll register you as a retard
Good point

>there are people current year that would pay $800 for a phone with these bezels

Do you have fucking brain damage? Buy something more stylish like a Oneplus 5t.
>half the price, lasts longer, faster, more ram

You're justifying your trash product by comparing to an even worse product, instead of a better product.

Attached: google_pixel_2_kinda_blue_front.jpg (700x700, 42K)

they're all the devil, its ok.

iMessage has been the backbone of their marketshare for like two years now

>most people in the world
...you mean the third world monkeys you rave about? the only people who don't know what a pixel is are people who literally dont have an internet connection

>Muh design
480P NETFLIX LMAO

no one even remember those faggy annoying as fuck ads
literally every not in El Americanos

its laughable how pixel user think they insignificant matters in the mobile world. They can't even build their own phone LuL even shitty chinks can make their phones in their chink fishing village.

whatever, i dont need to have a faggy "iconic" phone, my pixel 2 works for me and thats what matters most. it would still be my favorite phone even if i was the only one who knew about it

>he fell for the iphone meme

Attached: 1517980934943.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

>using a pixel phone and criticizing the iPhone 8's screen

Am I being rused?

>No water resistance
>Despite the Bezels the Oneplus 5t is bigger all around
>Shitty camera

It's the Pixel 2 XL that's been having issues, the Pixel 2 is fine

honestly you should try it again on 11.3. it literally fixed all the problems with iOS

but
>complaining about the display tech even though you bought the cheaper model

shit test
the iphone is clearly on power saving mode because the screen is the dimmest and the battery indicator is low
it throttles to save energy
i guarantee that if you charged it up it would wipe the floor with lagdroid

Hello Raj.

Attached: 1494945533553.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>no water resistance
Literally who cares
>5t is bigger all around
It has a bigger screen fucking nigger. Screen to body ratio: 5t 80.43%, pixels 67.9%. Oh my fucking god SIXTY-SEVEN PERCENT AHAHAHAHA that's even worse than I could've imagined, the fucking galaxy s4 has more screen to body ratio
>shitty camera
5t camera shits all over the pixels
businessinsider.com/pixel-2-vs-oneplus-5t-camera-comparison-2017-12

OP BTFO

>5t camera shits all over the pixels
>businessinsider.com/pixel-2-vs-oneplus-5t-camera-comparison-2017-12
did you link the right website? because that one shows that pixel is much better

It shows the pixels has shitty over saturated colors and less natural (much like the previous galaxy phones), whereas oneplus creates a more realistic environment.
On a serious note I would agree that it's subjective to taste and that neither should be considered "trash".

>It shows the pixels has shitty over saturated colors and less natural (much like the previous galaxy phones), whereas oneplus creates a more realistic environment.
quite the opposite. buy a better monitor

I never understood this. People paying $800 for a phone that looks like it came from 2014.

With bezels half the size of the device you should just go use an iphone if you're purposely going to buy worse devices for a brand.

This is some prime bait. Realistically the only things the 5T has going for it over the Pixel phones is that it has a headphone jack and it's cheaper. It's been proven several times that the 5T's cameras are underwhelming to say the least, and is barely an improvement for a phone that adds dual cameras

Attached: 1518430334202.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>been using a Pixel 2 for 3 months.
>zero lag
>even disasters of apps like Snapchat don't slow it down
>camera is incredible
>finally Android feels pretty polished
Good, glad you're happy.

>bought an iPhone 8 just to try it out for a week and return it
Oh boy, here's where the bashing begins.
>noticeably slower to load everything
I wouldn't necessarily say so. To me, it seems like the Pixel 2 and iPhone 8 are generally the same speed-wise. But it doesn't seem to matter anymore, anyway. Even budget Android phones are lightning fast.
>animations are super long so it makes it worse
I kinda like the animations. The give a nice sense of context and awareness as to what's happening, as well as giving the software a head-start.
>somehow touch doesn't feel nearly as responsive
Placebo.
>autocorrect is trash
Autocorrect is trash everywhere in my opinion. Not just on iOS.
>touchID is slow
Literally not true, by the way.
>Siri is garbage
Agreed.
>notifications are a horrible mess
Sure. But I've come to have a bit of a case of Stockholm Syndrome with the notifications ever since I started accidentally hitting the "close all incognito tabs" sticky notifications that Chrome leaves on Android.
Now I'm kinda glad an extra step is needed to take action. Although a little grouping and sorting would be nice.
>display technology from 2013
Doesn't make it bad.
>can't change default apps
Sure, that's kind of inconvenient sometimes.
On the other hand, I got really tired of my last Android phone constantly asking me which app to use just for simple little tasks. So for me it's kind of a draw.
>iOS is riddled with bugs
Most of those bugs will only be seen like once or twice by you.
They're still there, and that sucks, but don't exaggerate.

>>display technology from 2013
said the Pixel 2 user, totally unaware of the fact that the Pixel 2 has created a reputation for itself for having an infamously bad display.

>point out a legitimate flaw in your feeble argument comprised almost entirely one of the same tired old webm that's been posted thousands of times
>user responds by posting another tired old webm that's been posted thousands of times.
the STATE of Jow Forums in 2k18

The regular Pixel 2 has a good Samsung display.

The XL has issues because it's an LG display.

Why go from pixel 2 to iPhone 8? That doesn't make any sense.

iToddlers will defend this.

Why do you link to an article which concludes:
"Overall, the OnePlus 5T's camera is impressive, even if it's not quite as good overall as the Pixel 2 XL's."
Which is a DIRECT quote from the article.

Ugly

>>>Siri is garbage

I still don't know how Apple let this happen.

Attached: 1520197445271.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

> pokemon go
opinion discarded

why is it that the pixel has less lag than other android phones?

and behold an iPhone fag has finally arrived to defend his master from the revealing light,

Because it's optimised for Google botnet while other companies add their botnets on in extra layers on the Google botnet, so instead of say a 3 botnet phone with Google you may have up to 5 botnets at once on a Samsung phone. The extra botnets take up the cores quickly and cause lag.

maybe read the whole post?

Love my pixel 1 but battery sucks Judean schlong

I can't tell if this is satire or an extremely autistic iphone endorser

>Google fi
what is this? all i see is google wifi

don't you care about giving all of your data to them?

not a chance anything is slower on iphone besides opening some apps. do you really have to get into your anime picture gallery organizer in .025 seconds faster? apps are at least supported fully on iOS since they're so strict with design guidelines. and you get more usable screen real estate because there's no nav bar buttons on the bottom, the gestures are baked into the OS.

>have iPhone 8 for $650 out the door
>256gb storage out of the box
>loud stereo speakers
>True Tone display actually feels good
>not staring at blue light 24/7
>notifications pile up in their own slide down menu instead of multiplying in the status bar

I don't even use iMessage that shit is for normies.

This seems like the perfect phone for me (good camera, plain Android, water resistance) and my Nexus 4 just isn't cutting it anymore, should I get one? Is there something else Nexus-like for a cheaper price?

i have a 5t dude and no, just no

most of europe has no idea because you can't get them directly from googles webpage and they're sparsely retailed

shame really i've been asked a fuckton of times what the hell is a pixel since i bought the 2xl a couple of months back

Has your Pixel 1 battery gotten way worse recently? I feel like mine is tanking hard only in the last week or two. Sub 30% leaving work whereas I used to be around 50-60.

Used Pixel 1

why used they're $400 new, same as iPhone 7

most people should know the OP5T camera is terrible at resolving details in even direct sunlight compared to Pixel and iPhone. everyone shills stupid comparisons that are solely made to boost the OnePlus popularity trying to place it in the same arena as common flagships, but the camera is just an average sensor.

I've never had a iPhone, can someone explain to me what makes iMessage so great?

it's basically the text sms/mms app that is integrated in a way that it uses wifi/data instead. therefore it's a messenger platform that can send/receive from a PC to a phone, or tablet, and in between. it eliminates the need for stuff like whatsapp, tango, allo or whatever. on android your SMS app is separate from all the other messengers.

Attached: hKxIIuP.png (578x266, 32K)

It's cool and trendy to bash a singular company.
Pretending products you don't care for have absolutely no value to anyone ever is selfish and absurd. I was only defending it to make a point; it's OK to not like things, but don't be a dick about it. Your opinion isn't objective.

Why not both?

pixle is good and iphon bads
nothing bad w/ pizle but ipone is everyting bad
i lov goggle

How is the lack of the headphone jack? I would upgrade to a Pixel 2 from my Nexus 5X, but the no headphone jack is kind of a deal breaker for me.

>2018
>paying that much for a fucking phone
Lmao

It comes with a dongle, so most of the time, it's not even much of a problem. (Although a replacement dongle costs $20.)
Just leave the converter on the end of your cable and forget about it.

Got it used for $550 CAD.
I could see it now for $600 if I wanted to.

sell*

You don't listen to music and charge the phone at the same time? I do that quite frequently with my 5X.

Hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would.
Still sucks to have to carry a dongle around if Bluetooth audio is not available.

The dongle costs $9, actually. Google lowered the price.

Not an applefag but please tell me why a google bot-net spy-phone that watches you sleep is any better, even if its faster?

>m-m-muh b-b-bezels

Nope, can't do that. The only way that would be supported is if (a) you bought a splitter, (b) the phone supported Qi charging so you could lay the phone down and still have earbuds plugged in, or (c) they added a second USB-C port.

>not considering inflation in costs
>implying ram shortages don't affect phone prices
>being this poor

Must be a hard life mate.

Attached: Best girl smug.png (460x490, 232K)

Anyone have any thoughts on a good audio amp/dongle for this phone? have old ATh-m50's that i'd rather not replace.

Currently I'm using the FiiO BTR1, would like to know if there's something better out there...

Attached: hmm.gif (540x540, 395K)

I know you can't do that. I was asking if you listen to music and charge your phone simultaneously. You say that the lack of the jack doesn't bother you, but do you not listen to music and charge your phone at the same time?

You could use BT...

battery life is really good, so for me, it's rare to not get through the day after a full night of charging.

Usually, if my phone is charging at all, I'm home. So I need to listen to music and the battery is low I'll just play music through the Chromecast or something. But no, I don't listen to music through earbuds and charge the phone at the same time, but that's mostly because I've almost never done that anyway.

So you've never been in a scenario where you're outside and listening to music through earbuds with the dongle, but your battery is low?

Forgot to add this part, but I say this because my phone's battery is not that great, so I bring a portable power bank with me outside, and I am charging and listening at the same time.

>So you've never been in a scenario where you're outside and listening to music through earbuds with the dongle, but your battery is low?
On rare occasion. But if the battery goes below 15% I stop using it entirely until I get home anyway.

I thought the first gen Pixels don't have water resistance?

>they added a second USB-C port.
Given that the trend is ditching the headphone jack, I wonder if some manufacturers may start doing this.

It still doesn't make any sense. The pixel 2 to iPhone 8 isn't an upgrade by any stretch of the imagination.

user, OP said
>bought an iPhone 8 just to try it out for a week and return it
I imagine OP lives near a store with one of those really generous return policies.

>been using an original Pixel XL for 1 year.
>zero lag
>even disasters of apps like Snapchat don't slow it down
>camera is incredible
>finally Android feels pretty polished
>borrowed a Pixel 2 just to try it out for a week and return it
>noticeably not faster to load everything
>animations are the same time so it makes it worse because it's more expensive
>somehow touch feels exactly the same
>autocorrect is the same
>notifications are the same
>display technology from 2016

Wow. Pixel 2 cucks have it pretty bad in 2018. The only thing keeping people from switching is the fact that it is nearly the same device but just more expensive.

>Must be a hard life mate.
Not paying for features I don't need or use is actually pretty comfy.

Google Fi is Google's own carrier service. Runs off of T-Mobile and Sprint's data networks. Reimburses you for data you don't use.

I'm trying to figure out why OP would try iPhone 8 as if it's the apple equivalent or upgrade to the pixel 2. Do Americans really do this?