If you want a phone with:

If you want a phone with:

>clean Droid experience
>best updates
>big ass screen
>good battery life

is Pixel 2 XL the only realistic/viable option?

How are the new Xperias?

Attached: 51V4nGNPIcL._SX425_.jpg (425x428, 37K)

Pixel 2 XL is the best phone on the market.

Xperia is good if you don't mind no fingerprint reader in the US and a dated design.
Essential with the Google camera app could also work.
If you're in exynos territory, you could buy a Samsung s9 and flash aosp to it (project treble). The stock rom is also very nice too, however. Improved over the s8 and very smooth

I would've bought the pixel 2xl, but I'm not willing to risk burn in on those lg screens (unless later phones have improved on this)
Not op btw

The S9+ has a better display, better camera (and more innovative), and above all else, it has a fucking headphone jack

Attached: pixel2-vs-galaxy-s8-23.jpg (616x347, 32K)

buy a xiaomi you retard

>in b4 chinkshit

google phones are chinkshit too but they're also marked up by a company that's full of jews, feminists and poos who hate you

I have zero interest in supporting an authoritative totalitarian state that literally has expressed interest in subjugating the entire world under Chinese rule. If you don't have an issue with that I honestly hope you get hit by a bus.

The S9+ could suck your dick and it would still be shit because it's not real android

The only good Xiami is the M1 A1, for obvious reasons

Oneplus 5t is clearly the better choice

Fuck you and your trash ass real android

Has bixby been sucking your dick?

Wait for the new Nokia 7 plus due next month. Clean android Experience with Android One, superior specs and retails only at 399.

Nokia is ready to be the king again

>XL
Too big. I've got the normal pixel 2, it's the perfect size.

Pixel is not real Android either. It's Android with Google's push of design and services.

AOSP is the only real Android, unskinned and removed of services only for the ones you wish to include after. You need to stop sucking Google's cock.

You support them either way because most of the parts of any phone are made there. Get fucked.

If you are in the US, Xiaomi is kinda pointless due to the band problems

Has google been sucking your dick?

>perfect size
eh the screen size is fine but the bezels are huge, especially considering it's not that much smaller than the pixel 2 xl and i own the pixel 2. part of me wishes i waited until xz2 compact which is basically the same shit but better dimensions

Do some research op and anons.
S9 has treble support.
I'm literally running aosp rn.
Just got it today and flashed it like 5 mins ago.

Attached: IMG_20180331_181629.jpg (3480x4640, 2.05M)

>burn in
Fucking why? Why is there always SOMETHING that just ruins these phones? It's happened since forever.
>Galaxy Nexus
>shit camera and battery
>Nexus 4
>fragile glass, slides off tables
>Nexus 5
>shit camera
>Nexus 6
>shit battery
>Nexus 5X
>yellow screen and touch dies
>Nexus 6P
>glass cracks, bends like an iPhone
Now you're telling me the screen burns in on these Pixels? For fuck's sake, these are literally the perfect phones for me yet something just always has to ruin it.

>removing glue to replace screen

I understand why you'd like it, but the ease of repair of my Nexus 5X makes me biased.

Planned obsolescence.

Just found out the replacement screen for the 5X is about 40$, so I'm sleeping comfy.

Oneplus 5t is the same but £400 cheaper for same specs

Why the fuck do people want this hueg screen meme. It's just inconvenient

good afternoon Donald, how are the small hands?

I'm 6'3", my hands aren't an issue. Huge phones are just inconvenient in every way.

Is it just me who finds samsung phones unbearably ugly? With the glossy surfaces and the stupidly curved shape, id rather hold a 50€ chink plastic knockoff

Regular Pixel 2 seems better, with the LG screen issues and all.

Smartphone threads really are the least civilized of all the threads on Jow Forums.
It's like listening to a bunch of niggers shouting back and forth about what phones they're using.

Attached: 1522355990395.png (722x720, 554K)

Try one of the new Nokias coming out in April

Nokia 7 Plus

You mean today? I got mine today and it's amazing.

The new Nokias are also a good option.

>not real android
Have you seen Android P? Shit's going to the toilet

this is beautiful
how did you do it?

>>Nexus 5X
>>yellow screen and touch dies
this isnt a problem. The real problem is a lot of them bootlooping.

they're copying apple with the UI right. except the icons look like stupid hybrids