Blackberry Ghost

Blackberry Ghost
Will be Blackberrys first bezeless slate with no physical keyboard. Apparently it'll only be released in India at first. Thoughts?

Attached: dc6be618-0487-47b5-9846-524d0db626b5..jpg (680x502, 14K)

I see no speakers

>India first
It's fitting because it's poo.

aww baby doesn't see any speakers? googoogagapbbbblllt. hoooshacutie? yooshacutie. asheebooboo.

>no physical keyboard
Do I really need to express my opinion on that?

What are you doing with your life, my dude?

Attached: 1461946739960.gif (458x438, 103K)

yes. please elaborate on why blackberry are obligated to make smartphones with physical keyboards and nothing but.

I don't think that Blackberry are obligated to make smartphones with a physical keyboard; I think that every company that wants their phones to be productive tools instead of toys are obligated to make smartphones with a physical keyboard. Physical keyboard is the only feature that's making the Keyone the only phone worth using now, at least for my needs. Any phone without a physical keyboard automatically belongs to the trash can in my opinion.

you're entitled to your opinion. even though you're the only fucking dipshit that has this opinion.

Maybe because I use my phone for writing?

what are you, 50 years old?

No, I'm 29.

cute.

I don't like that it's rounded and all but I guess I better get with the times or I'll never upgrade my phone.

>29
>writing
Do you live with your parents?

Blackberry only ever makes trash portrait keyboard...so they weren't important anyway.

By writing I don't mean that I'm a writer, I mean that I mostly use my phone for writing messages and emails. My phone is a communication tool for me.

Flawless argument

this

everyone's phone is a communication tool. you're literally the first person I've ever seen bitch about keyboardless phones.

Everyone was salty, the touch feedback is just artrocious, no matter how much your phone vibrates. You would know that if an sms or tweet wouldn't be the single longest line of text (or thought as it looks) you've produced in a day.

I have literally no reason to buy a Blackberry aside from having a nice physical keyboard.
That is the only appeal. Without one, it's just overpriced and unremarkable.

>keyboardless
I was really hoping for a modern slider phone...

As a Canadian watching Blackberry just fall in such a spectacular way is depressing

Attached: burningrage.png (424x470, 146K)

Because they bring nothing else to the table

I can't audit their security and I only have to take their word that it's not backdoored to shit
I can't unlock the bootloader
Their QC is fucking shit, my keyone's earpiece, fingerprint sensor and screen failed
Their pricing is western in the sense they're charging as much as any other western brand

Why would I ever buy a blackberry without any of the benefits of blackberry? I'd rather buy a S9 instead

It's better than no keyboard

>bezeless
>BlackBerry logo on front

Portrait keyboards are the best keyboards

>blackberry with no physical keyboard
It's fucking trash