How many times you dropped your current phone and from what height

>how many times you dropped your current phone and from what height
>is it broke ?

Me:
>Lenovo P2
>probably slipped 10 times from my table, screen is fine, metal on the side and corners looks worn

Attached: 495e0deb-dcea-43e3-b755-cb04d519af76..jpg (615x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitestonedome.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lenovo P2

>is it broke ?
probably slipped 10 times from my table, screen is fine, metal on the side and corners looks worn

Attached: 1494567983350.jpg (645x729, 41K)

No.
Sony SO-04E.

I drop my phone like once a month on average, never got any damage other than a cracked back on xiaomeme3, all phones still fully functional. I also don't use any screen protectors or cases. Guess phone gods love me.

Oneplus 3
tens of times, to hard floor and tile floor, no physical damage.

I use a TPU case which is flexible and probably the thing that absorbs the most damage when dropped. Just buy some cheap one from aliexpress. Without this I'm certain the screen would be cracked.

I only "dropped" my redmi note 3 pro while playing Pump It Up at the arcade: i left it on the edge and due to the vibration of the whole cabinet it fell down. It survived just fine with just a couple of scratches on the back.

>Current phone
iPhone 5s
>Times dropped
~2 times a day from ~3 feet for ~3 years
>Is it broke?
Perfectly fine with just a basic gel case and screen protector

Galaxy S8+
0 times dropped
No case, no screen protection, no damage.

Zero times, but I was in a car accident and it flew out of the cup holder it was in and hit the windshield. Phone has zero damage whatsoever. Blackberry Keyone, no case.

Last phone
>MotoG 2015 with big rubber bumper
>At least 3 times a day, usually across the room trying to make it land on the table but mostly fall on the floor
>in 2 years not even a scratch, the gorilla glass is near to perfect, the overall construction is still perfectly solid

Now I'm writing from a Xiaomi A1, the Motorola is perfectly fine but I got tired of it and gave it to my mom. Got the Xiaomi yesterday and still hasn't fell but I suspect it will be hard to use it as I used the Motorola.

LG G2
1 time, 1.5m, on concrete
screen cracked along the length of screen, 97% of the screen now unusable. plugged in to charge overnight for alarm, almost burned my hand when i picked it up in the morning.
>dead

Xperia XA
dropped 2 or 3 times, no damage
pull out of my pocket after a gig, shattered to shit, don't recall any particular impact.
>presumed dead

Samsung S3
dropped at least a couple hundred times, on concrete, endured maybe 50 gigs, etc
>perfect to this day

i'm not gonna make buying and repairing my phone every few months a lifestyle choice

Zero time. iPhone X.

1 time iPhone 6S Plus from shoulder height. No damage but had a case.

Repeatedly hit my Xperia Z2 with a large sledge hammer and it was completely destroyed. Shame on you Sony.

lol wait until the first fall

>how many times did you drop your current phone
Less than 20.
Never managed to break a screen in my life. How clumsy are you?

Honor 8 (with a case otherwise it would probobly not surive due to it being glass on the entire backside)
atleast like 4 times a week for 2 years now still not broke not even a mark

>Galaxy S7
>like five foot off the ground
>literally multiple times a month because I'm so fucking clumsy
The only damaged part is the home button, but that's never touched the ground because I've got a good case on it. No idea how that happened.

OnePlus X with Spigen case

Probably once a month since release, undamaged.

Not a single time. It's a Galaxy S6 that's supposedly slippery. I don't have a case on it.
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

>oneplus 3t
>at least 50 times
>no but I use case and screen protector

I have never dropped my phone since I am not retarded

or you never use it

Had a galaxy S5 for a few years. Fell out of my pocket rock climbing and still survived. Bought a xiaomi mi a1 and its screen shattered from the first waist high drop

Nvm, just raised that 50 by 1

did you drop the mia1 on its screen or wat

HTC One M8, have dropped it maybe 30+ times over the years from 6' at the highest. Dropped on concrete, factory floors, asphalt, hardwood, tile, carpet. . . Fallen on corners, side, face down, and face up. The outer metal case is beat to hell, plenty of scratches and scuffs, no dents. Screen is OK condition, some very small surface scratches, not noticeable unless you really look. Most damage I did to it was have them in work pants while working summer job at a factory. Somehow got metal shavings in my pocket which got into the external speakers. Cut volume on half... have to use speaker phone to hear calls... oh well, other than that toughness is pretty good.r

4 times
no

LG K8 2017
dropped it constantly at several heights, up to 1.5m, nothing wrong with it. UNTIL...

I took it with me while driving my bike in the city. Then some dumbass at an intersection decides to skip a red light and I'm forced to break suddenly while going at 40 Km/h. The poor phone came out flying, stopping about 20m away. Surprisingly only the screen surface glass got shattered, the screen itself and the rest of the phone still work. I call that a win.

Also a cheap chink replacement costs like 30 bucks so I'll have a fully functional, non shattered phone again soon.

Moto G3

>nexus 5x
>dropped a few times from fairly high up over the 2 or 3 years i had it
>dropped it once from about 6 inches and the screen got shattered

just switched to a moto x4 (google fi) which has an uncracked screen and i havent dropped it yet

dropped iPhone 5 once from waist height, entire screen cracked.

dropped galaxy s6 multiple times from waist to chest height, only edge of screen protector is chipped.

I've hurled my phones into walls when trying to save them from drops.
I'm probably counting 15 drops/year or so. Ignoring me fumbling it off the nighttable (at least 2/7 days).
They haven't broke. The galaxy nexus is looking rather scratched on the plastic parts now. It has a screen protector I've had to replace. Especially one corner. My Fairphone 2 is fine but the old case was entirely busted. It doesn't have a screen protector.
I estimate maybe 3 drops on pavement per year. I consciously don't pull it out.

iPhone 6s, Too many times to count
>is it broke ?
only a small crack in the screen that i did when drunk

I use it all the time since animal crossing came out, you just have no hand eye coordination because your mother loved wine hoping she'd miscarry you

I never dropped any of my phones. Are all men clumsy in general?? :S

Attached: glass.png (1500x612, 232K)

I think I've only ever dropped 1 smartphone about 5 years ago, was a Nokia 920 that fell off my lap when I got out of the car. Couple of scuffs to the polycarbonate but otherwise fine.

>pixel xl
>Dropped 15+ times from chest height when drunk
>Dropped last night on the corner and it dented the metal, has a bit poking out

>Not broke, screen is fine

My OP3 has been fine since 2015, apart from when one of the corners of the case broke off a week ago and now the whole upper right corners cracked ;( and then a couple days ago the bastard cameras cracked

No.

Xiaomeme Mi A1

>dropping your phone

Omg, we have the same phone :3

Razer phone
Never dropped a phone in my life.

Is it so hard not to be retarded?

3-5 times
60-100cm
Cheapmi 4x
Never broke anything since i got a cheap case from goyimbest. Screen also doesn't have any scratch because of gorilla glass.

Attached: 1502822793255789993.jpg (400x400, 13K)

good, wanna fuck?

>galaxy note8
>never dropped it
>not broken

Last phone was a note 3, used it without a case for over three years and it got its first scuff about two months before I upgraded. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to not drop their miniaturized computers.

>BlackBerry Passport
>About 10 times while walking or standing
>shows wear and tear due to age and usage but nothing that I could defenetly correlate to a dropp

>drop my phones 10 times
>looks normal

Why do you fags get broken screenz

"I have never dropped an object in my entire life, I've also never been involved in an accident. I have no pets, children or friends. The solution to shitty healthcare is not getting sick", the post.

tits? no?! gtfo.

not him, but I came here to say I've never dropped or broken a cell phone either, not since I had a literal brick in the late 80s, and I am consistently texting and looking shit up.

I don't really get how it happens, came here to find out

Dropped my iPhone SE once and put a little dent into the soft metal on the edge of the phone.
At the time, I thought cases were for idiots who dropped their phones. After that I learned my lesson and added a case since I was now an idiot who drops his phone.

>Current phone
Nokia 1100
I don't remember. Probably around 50, most of the time near my head.
>is it broke ?
I had to replace the front plate once.

>how many times you dropped your current phone and from what height?
OnePlus 3, maybe about a dozen times in the past two years or so.

>is it broke ?
Nope, still like new, not even a scratch on it yet. Only been using tempered glass and a wrap on the back of the phone to protect from minor scratches on the back. Phones only fallen about from a 3ft height onto carpet,wood floor and cement. Went through about 4 or 6 tempered glasses though since those have cracked after a couple of drops. Better that than the actual screen.

>femanon
Post feminine penis or gtfo.

My idol terminal's an OnePlus 3.
2 years. About 1 drop from hand to desk at 10cm away.
Device's as new, despite intensive usage.

Attached: 1499095708039.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

iphone se, owned for 1 year
once only, about 1-2 feet from the seat of a car to the floor
no drop damage, a little scuffed on the back from using it without a case

Sony Xperia E5
>how many times
too many times, probably over 50 ever since I got it (july 2017)
>what height
mostly waist height
>is it broke?
Chipped at corners, but fine otherwise

Galaxy S8, probably from about 3-4 feet.
Nope. Perfectly fine with a slimmer OtterBox and no screen protector.

S9+, once, maybe 2 feet, not so much as a scratch

>Galaxy s7
>In all likelihood hundreds of times, only broke when some asshole the their bag on my bag smashing my phone.

Now I gotta either buy an Ishit or fix this one

>redmi note 5
>Flies out of my hand and lands like 10 feet away
>Perfectly fine
>Slips out of hand while tying shoe, drops about 2 inches
>Screen shatters

I've been using a galaxy S6 for 2.5 years now.
Dropped it several times from heights up to 2m. Sometimes without a case too
Absolutely no cracks or dents on the chassis. Im starting to wonder if there are golden gorilla glass samples

Attached: 18119564_162254240970774_2068147375777493152_n.jpg (645x651, 55K)

Galaxy s8
About 4 times from a sofa or a chair, 0 damage.

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-190837_Google.jpg (1080x1552, 508K)

>iPhone SE
>dropped once from my pocket while I was on the toilet

No damage. I'm very careful with phones.

Never because I don't drop my phone like an idiot. And usually have a case on it.

S5
Literally countless times
The metal on the sides is dented but that's it

Literally my mom.

Moto G 3rd gen, I've dropped it like 7 times the year and a half I've owned it. Rocks, dirt, loose gravel, pavement, sidewalks, hardwood floor and coated cement. No cracks or scratches on the screen just the poly carbonate body surrounding has nicks and dents which is great for Gorilla Glass 3.

Is that case good? Spigen on Amazon has a sale for like $4-5 cases but every review shows the piece near the charging port breaks on all of them.

Lenovo P9

drop it like everyday at about desk height, drop it from my bed, drop it from the shelf (1.8 metres)

works just fine, the aluminium on the sides is a little scratched up

>s7 edge
>3 times on concrete
>lots of times on carpet
>only has a couple small scratches on the edge from one of the concrete falls
Pretty good all in all

Moto e first gen
>on concrete road slipped from my pocket while riding bike
>from first floor
>threw it at the wall multiple times
Not a scratch, broke the back cover though

Blackberry priv
>slipped from my hand once or twice from like 4 foot
Still fine not a scratch
Gotta give it to the moto e though, that is one TOUGH motherfucker. Never had a screen protector, or a casing, no nothing. That shit is just tough man, still kicking and only thing missing is the back cover.

That's what I've always liked about Moto phones you don't need a case. They really don't fall apart too easily and they're tough enough to last 2+ years

>phone
Oneplus One since release w/ glass screen protector & pic related
>times dropped
dozens of times up to 1.5m on various surfaces including concrete
>is it broke?
armor beat to shit, corners of screen protector shattered, looks brand new underneath

Attached: tudia-omnix-hybrid-case-metallic-gray-oneplus-one.jpg (900x900, 53K)

50+ times
Usually waist height, sometimes shoulder.
Pixel XL
Absolutely fine with a case, good as new.

Nexus 6p with Spigen case and glass screen protector.
20 times from various heights on multiple surfaces.
Glass screen protector just recently got an inch hairline crack, only visible from an angle, ordered a 2pack of the best quality one, thinnest with best protection rating off Amazon for $9, and the case came with the phone but I looked it up and it's about $12. I'll never use a phone without at least a glass screen protector, they are so cheap and super durable, and when shit hits the fan, it breaks and protects your actual screen, and you just spend another $5-8 or get a free one if you get the lifetime warranty ones. For a total of $20 investment you won't ever break your screen, though I do dislike cases because I like how phones look without them, regardless, at least use a glass screen protector if not using a case as well. You'll be glad you did.

Pic related, case is pretty slim and doesn't ruin the overall design or look while being shock resistant and durable, and these are the thinnest / best rated, these are 0.26mm while others are 0.33mm and these sensor cutouts are exact where the others are much larger or just go from screen to speaker and don't bother covering above where camera or speakers or sensors are. $9 for 2, there are some for $6 for 3 and one for $7 and lifetime replacement but like I said, they're thicker, and cutout protection is inferior.

Attached: index(2).jpg (1528x849, 261K)

Xperia Z2, at least 5 times from 1m, nothing broke
I use a screen protector, it has scratches but its just plastic

iPhone 6s+
dropped dozens of times from waist or standing desk height onto hard floors

no case, not a scratch

2 times

LG G6
Case its in sometimes hooks to my pants pocket and will get half way out and I lose my grip on it. Twice its fallen because of it.

I hate that this case does that, but I like the case. Might try a different one.

Your fault for not getting a case

>use a glass screen protector
Good luck doing that on any modern """premium""" phone.
whitestonedome.com/
This is the only viable option at $50+ a pop.

None
No
Honor 8

Never because I don't drop $700+ devices. I'm regularly 100+ feet up in the air and out in the open for my job too.

>is it broke ?

The only thing I've fucked up with was having two sparks from welding hit the screen and put two hairline cracks along the screen. It's the only time I've managed to fuck up a phone.

Attached: 1457402006454.gif (400x310, 1.05M)

>sonim xp2.10
>dropped over a hundred times
>fell into the sea
>fell onto the road at 70mph
>fell into an oil drain pan
>rides in my pocket with my keys every day since 2011
it still works. how can smartphones even compete?

Attached: DSCF1430s.jpg (928x2019, 191K)

Galaxy S2:
Drops: 7. Cracked screen on the first drop only TWO DAYS after purchase. I heard a lot about the durability of this phone before I purchased it. Guess I was one of the unlucky ones.

Galaxy Note 3:
Drops: 20 - 30. Breaks? Never. Solid screen and build. Had for 4 years until

Pixel 2 XL:
Drops: None. First week.

my galaxy s5

over 100+ timea and the only thing broke on it was the camera glass so it takes foggy pictures now, the back case is also super cracked up

about 15-20 times
no, but the plastic cover is a bit dented
Wiko Lenny 3

Galaxy S8
Only once in a conference yesterday
Since I use one of these stupidity ugly but very effective contraptions, the phone suffered no damage whatsoever

Attached: capa-bumper-borracha-anti-queda-celular-bolinha-D_NQ_NP_760020-MLB27024004888_032018-F.jpg (449x480, 24K)

I still use my opo. not a scratch. they build some solid phones.

did you guys have opos? why did you upgrade? I haven't found an excuse yet.

drop it once every couple of months, about 5 times now (and gf threw it across the room once in autistic rage). Has only the thin brand protector but shows no signs of wear or damage. Huawei P10

Dropped my one plus yesterday three fucking floors on hard tiles everything was fine but i had to fix an antennae

Não acredito que voce usa essa merda user

>Moto Z Play
>maybe once, if that
>werks just fine

>Galaxy S6 with otterbox
>Work in families autoshop
>Its been punted across our shop once on accident
>No scratches
>No dents
>Screen is crystal clear with the case off
>The only marks are from where dust can get in

That being said, its a god damn miracle it hasn't broken

>I've had my iPhone 6 for a little over 3 years. I've dropped it a few times, but it has never broken; which is especially lucky because I don't have a case or even a screen protector. The only damage is a small scuff on the aluminum bottom from a drop that landed vertically.

I don't know why this is greentexted. I'm 95% sure I didnt >

You mean old Moto
My E2 never had a case, fell 2mt and/on concrete a lot, not a scratch
Got a E4+ and had to get a case, slippery af, already weights a ton but haven't dropped it yet. At least battery life is awesome

>probably close to 50 times
>yes, the gyro is fucked
was fine until a really bad drop recently. don't use it enough to bother replacing it

>Redmi Note 4
>Cheap $4 case
>$2 Tempered glass screen protector

Quite a few drops from about waist height. Not a scratch on the phone so far. Tempered glass is a bit beat up but still works fine. I've had this device for >1 year. It amazes me how people on Jow Forums are so dead-set on NOT getting a case for their phone.

>galaxy s5
>a bunch, screen never cracked and I've owned it since release. saw someone with a cracked galaxy s5 once and I honestly though they deliberately broke it

still working

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (480x640, 86K)