Earphones?

Looking for some earphones for under £20 cause im a poorfag

found that oneplus made some, look like shit
dont even come with earhooks
any you use, Jow Forums?

Attached: 51rGnbIMlhL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Headphones-Mpow-Water-Resistant-Cancelling-Black/dp/B078757PY
amazon.co.uk/OnePlus-Bullets-V2-Headphone-Cancelling-Black/dp/B071RNP21F
chinkshit.xyz/random
amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Earphones-Remote-Microphone-Packaging-White/dp/B00AX8WQ06/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522507517&sr=1-6&keywords=samsung earphones
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_770863.html
amazon.com/Monoprice-108323-Headphone-Gold-Plated-Accessories/dp/B007SP2CO2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me ones that are less than 150 dollars

>MPOW earphones (brand is some chinese shit)
amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Headphones-Mpow-Water-Resistant-Cancelling-Black/dp/B078757PY
>OnePlus Bullets v2
amazon.co.uk/OnePlus-Bullets-V2-Headphone-Cancelling-Black/dp/B071RNP21F

Pioneer Se-Cl522. They don;t have microphone, if that's what you need, but the sound is really great. And they're cheap. And durable, I have mines for years.

Attached: 31ojaD7mN-L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 6K)

>theres like 4 versions
which one do I get?

Attached: Capture.png (1078x471, 135K)

They are the same product. Different colour, and for some reason the seller wrote crap on the title. I bought mine from a store, not online.

chinkshit.xyz/random

>user actually delivers

I personally use KZ ZS3. They cost like 5 bucks on Gearbest and have better sound quality than most 20 dollar earphones

Attached: ZA315401-ALL-1-39.jpg (820x820, 47K)

user delivered.
but what about bluetooth earphones?

KZ chinks are good.

Do they have bluetooth? How does this work?

Are the V2 bullets any good?

amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Earphones-Remote-Microphone-Packaging-White/dp/B00AX8WQ06/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522507517&sr=1-6&keywords=samsung earphones

i literally bought 2 of these and they're pretty good

no bluetooth

you connect the cable to the earphones

it's a very confusing and unorthodox method, so I'm not surprised you couldn't figure that out by yourself

I want a nice pair of Bluetooth earbuds that are hard plastic (like apple earbuds) and not those horrible silicone tips. Any recommendations other than airpods?

Stop being a nu-male and get normal earphones

soundmagic e10

get Sennheiser earphones. Cheap, great quality, lasts for years.

BUY PANASONIC. Some gentooman told me this years, and i was glad. Panasonic will not break, idk how they did it but they are unbreakable. The headphones that came with my s8 broke in 3 months. My panasonic are so strong when it got caugh on my chair at work it knocked my desktop over and didnt damage the heasphones

Skullcandy jib if you want decent bass for dirt cheap

I just got a set of KZ ATE's a few days ago from Gearbest. Paid about $10 for 'em and they sound damned good. I have the mic on mine 'cause I need it and I had to pull the eartips from my busted pair of JVC's 'cause the ones that came with the KZ's were entirely too large for my ear but outside of that these things are outstanding for the money.

Attached: 20180331_102916.jpg (3264x1836, 2.2M)

you should check the /csg/ thread, 25% of their threads are on earbuds. also check audiobudget

Well, im buying the KZ ZS3's.
cheers user

/csg/

Attached: 508987F0-BF04-499D-B251-C4DABD81DEA1.jpg (1200x900, 90K)

For the love of god clean your keyboard you animal.

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_770863.html
>£27.88
too expensive for this poor britfag

holy fuck I just saw that what the fuck user

Thank you for the reminder to clean my keyboard today. Yuck.

Any thar are not the shitty in ear kind? I prefer the old school ones but they are really rare nowadays. Bought some Philips and they didn't even last 2 months.

Just bought these, how bad did I fuck up?
amazon.com/Monoprice-108323-Headphone-Gold-Plated-Accessories/dp/B007SP2CO2

Anybody have any recommendations for bluetooth earphones? I've fell for the usb-c only meme and am tired of either having these adapters get lost or just stop working. Hopefully under $100

Headroom MS-16 sound great. I have two pairs and I like the sound signature. Go search the review on Audiobudget. I have two because I know the first one will eventually fail because they use a straight 3.5mm instead of an angled one. Also, they're dirt cheap.

Just get a dozen or so of those cheap $1-2 chinese earphones.

Smart. Reduces the stress to wires and bending angle near the pods itself.

They sound good but I forgot to mention I need them with a mic too. I looked around audiobudget but it didn't seem like he reviews any with microphones.