Stop using proprietary software

Stop using proprietary software.

Attached: stallman.jpg (620x413, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/mpaa-banned-from-using-piracy-and-theft-terms-in-hotfile-trial-131129/
minifree.org/product/libreboot-x200/
minifree.org/product/libreboot-t400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did

Attached: hahaRADAR2_big1.gif (774x900, 245K)

No.
Fuck this commie cuck.

>uses proprietary software
>calls other people cucks

I'm free to use whatever software I want

is that way

>I tolerate intolerance for tolerance sake

you must have confused this board with >>>/reddit/
I suggest you go back

>I have the freedom to enslave myself!

Look at the sticky faggot, he's there for a reason

I'd rather pirate proprietary software.

Attached: 1392228318817.jpg (320x480, 39K)

How are Americans free if they don't have the freedom to enslave others?

Jow Forums isn't open source

Which is exactly why I posted this thread.

This is what is wrong with the FSF movement. That we let people like Stallman become our leading figures. Look at that picture. That short is clearly African and the way Mr. Stallmann casually appropriates African culture is despicable. I would be ashamed if my black friends saw this picture. That is why we need a stricter Code of Conduct.
People like this should not rise to prominence in our movement just based on contributions alone while being so obviously ignorant of cultural matters at best and white supremacist sympathizers at worst. Please note that I don't accuse Mr. Stallman of being a white supremacist. He may just be completely oblivious to the colonial imagery he is creating here.

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

A US judge, presiding over a trial for copyright infringement, recognized that “piracy” and “theft” are smear words. torrentfreak.com/mpaa-banned-from-using-piracy-and-theft-terms-in-hotfile-trial-131129/

Attached: 1520028520193.jpg (960x720, 199K)

Jow Forums doesn't run on your computer.

Was it autism?

What OS does he use?

Then sell free hardware.

Ok I'm just gonna use android

>muh botnet

exactly, faggot. You pay no matter what.

minifree.org/product/libreboot-x200/
minifree.org/product/libreboot-t400/

I'm trying, but the goddamn wifi doesn't work without a proprietary driver and I still have to develop OpenGL stuff using the Nvidia driver.

These laptops are too old.

Try and stop me fagit

Attached: vrms.png (396x450, 25K)

This laptop looks good, does it have free hardware? (and libreboot?)

But I need my wifi drivers and CPU microcode

Attached: 1521994741364.jpg (709x765, 74K)

then hurry up and release libreboot for the x220

Done

Attached: Aesthetic_Librebooted_X200.jpg (2136x1424, 1.92M)

Those are free-as-in-Stallman, FSF approved laptops with libreboot and 100% linux-libre compatible hardware.
rms himself uses one of those (or the one minifree used to sell. similar librebooted thinkpad).

No.

Attached: gates.jpg (306x320, 26K)

>having all kinds of shitty fw installed, not just the 1-2 you really need

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (500x750, 92K)

For le memes, no other reason, dumbass.

Still, there are no new free laptops.

Attached: ricardostallman.png (1598x1072, 481K)

This is unironically an argument used by right wing fans of deregulation and inequality.

WTF? Installing Microsoft Windows 10 Pro with Microsoft Office 365 1-year subscription as we speak.

Stop eating toe fungus.

Someone gave a link to the original yotsuba
Also >

fuck off

Attached: 1519856413189.jpg (793x1655, 457K)