How many of you are wagies?

How many of you are wagies?
How many are business owning chads?

Attached: a539065e516e522863c4473c21806546317cfa4625119253a9ade1cb0def3dc7.png (1020x1020, 773K)

Wagies?

op here
i'm a brainlet and meant weggies

I own a business. Two employees and me. One is a relative and the other is going to quit after getting married. I'm thinking of selling the remainder of the business to my relative and going to self-employment solely. It is not as sexy as it seems.

wagecucks?

Wage slaves

Proud NEET here.

ashamed and depressed NEET here

NEET here
thanks for paying my autismbux taxpayers

literally me

Attached: 1513566640233.jpg (436x420, 60K)

know over 20 languages
unemployed

wagie reporting here, thinking about suicide. Same as when i was a NEET

have you tried becoming a trap?

Wage slave here.
My first introduction to business owners were podcasts about a decade ago. Before then, everyone I had never known from childhood onward were destined to work in big companies in white-collar jobs behind desks.

Wagie wagie works all day, paying taxes so we can play.

Attached: 1521920979699.png (293x270, 41K)

I don't own a business because exploiting other people's work for surplus value is immoral.
I'm a proud co-owner of a worker cooperative. All of the benefits of being a business owner without any of the guilty conscience. Feels good, man.

>All of the benefits of being a business owner

I mean, except for the fact that you still have to work...

Technically you still have to work as the owner as well, unless you've gotten the company to a point where you can palm off most things to others, and just sit around making decisions.

Wagies wagies what to do?
All that work must make them blue.

Attached: t.jpg (640x629, 73K)

Can I be considered both? I own a PC repair shop and I'm the only one there.

Working for a living provides me with structure and purpose.
Otherwise I'd just surf Jow Forums and eat Doritos, which is fine until I suffer a heart attach but am too wide to fit through my front door.

Wagecuck here. I'm making 60k, which ends up being around 45k after taxes. I never work more than 40 hours a week, usually less. My job is enjoyable and 100% remote, so I just travel around a lot. I have more money than I know how to spend, so I'm putting 12% in 401k and investing several hundred a month in crypto. NEETs get BTFO.

Ashamed and depressed wagecuck here

Good enough.

I'm pretty much in the same position, how old are you? Landed a remote position about 8 months back and make around 35k a year after taxes but I only work 30 hours a week. Also putting around 500 eur in crypto every month.

Nice, make sure you pay your taxes so I can have some of that money

Attached: 1501463025090.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

>tfw 50k after taxes, very flexible, working from home
>no gf or family so spend the excess on pointless shit to give me small amounts of temporary joy
>sometimes put shit into savings in case I don't neck myself at 30
Mixed feels.

Reminder that Trump is gonna fuck your shit up in the next few years, NEETs.

I'm with you, bro. I feel sorry for these neets. They really don't know what they're missing.

Reminder that everyone on the internet isn't a burger, faggot.

>secure modest housing (fully paid)
>save up for future early retirement
>do whatever the fuck you want with life

vs

>spend all money on fun things as young
>become old and work is hard
>cant afford rent
>suffer as homeless or near homeless

I’m not American LOL

Ragie wagie change your tune
Or I'll have you fired by noon

Attached: 7.png (1370x772, 609K)