Name a worse app

Attached: snapchat.jpg (1200x630, 23K)

>app

Windows

ur mom

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

snapchat is not an app?

Linux

Linux isn't a monolithic app. It's a collection of small, individual, competently written apps than run on a common kernel.

this learn the difference between apps and services and then come back

there is no worse app
>insane battery drain
>hundreds of MBs of mobile data, even when the app isn't open
>laggy on literally every device
>ads
>ads while you're viewing pictures of your freinds
>an entire section dedicated to ads
>Android users treated like second class citizens, they admit to prefer iphones in updates and optimization

I think the Snapchat app can be validly said to be crap.
At least that's what Brady and CGP Grey tell me on Hello Internet.

Facebook.

it's only laggy on android
i don't really get why big companies like this don't bother to optimize for android. I get that it's easier to make an app for one version of iOS than 5 versions of Android but it's not like these fuckers don't have the capital to build a competent fucking app.

>a collection of apps
wow this makes it even worse

> (OP)
>Facebook.

+1

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1507669846600.png (434x434, 150K)

how many downloads it have on iOS? or least how many iOS users? i mean on android it has almost 500 million users thats helluva people

>>a collection of apps
>wow this makes it even worse
This is the great strength of GNU/Linux. It's a modular system without a centralized point of contact.
Don't like your windows manager? Swap it out.
Need a better file system? Same.
Mint just not cutting it for you anymore? Use a different distro.
Easy, peasy.

I once opened snapchat at uni and it drained my battery from 46% to "needs charging" instantaneously. My battery is in bad shape, but it's never been fucked that hard before. Fuck this shitty app.

Facebook, Discord, Skype

Yes, I know, I know. Please have mercy on my soul!

May the freedoms be with you my child.

Attached: 1517495896442.jpg (3720x2800, 3.59M)

Not possible. Snapchat is not only the most normie app possible, but it is also slow and buggy as hell, and poorly designed.

you can't even make an account if you have xposed installed

fuck em

and that's not the worst part
on Android, it doesn't actually use the camera, but instead takes a screenshot of the camera view, the most lazy way imaginable making every photo look worse on Android devices than on iPhones, even if the camera on the Android device is better

Attached: chrome_2018-04-01_00-14-01.png (631x362, 318K)

i wouldn't be surprised if apple paid them to do that

At least flashing the uninstaller and logging in and reinstalling Xposed doesn't take long whatsoever

Facebook

I cant

Any app developed by Microsoft
Any app developed by Google
Any app developed by Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat
Discord

>Name a app worse than Snapshat
>Names Snapchat

Facebook is like digital AIDS.

top lel, acts the same in my shitty ass old galaxy

Facebook
Reddit (good on computer but app itself is shitt)
Skype (same as reddit)

and what's wrong with snapchat?

reddit

Jow Forums

>calling hackers apps

Attached: عن نفسك بصورة .....ج 28 - الصفحة 8 - من.jpg (596x598, 26K)

What's wrong with Clover? It's what I've been using to browse the chan on mobile.

Our parents taught us to be proud of our dick.
Moot would be proud.
We're the greatest shithole on the Internet except India now that one is the greatest in the world

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger?

That's animal abuse and a violation of the horses' freedoms.

I heard this was a design choice to make taking pictures faster, since some android phones take a long time to image process

>newfag doesn't get it
I wouldn't have expected anything else from a frogposter

iTunes

Later versions of it are worse than earlier versions.

What the fuck is a frogposter?

SnapChat, though greatly flawed, is far from the worst social media app. The worst three are Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.

SnapChat's flaws should not be understated: SnapChat's UI was total, hot trash but somehow it became worse. It is poorly optimized and frequently lags. The prevalence of ads is bordering on too much to be tolerated.

The update that fucked up the UI worse than it previous had been had for whatever fucking reason messed up the right view panel. There used to be a very clear dividing line between your friends' stories and the so-called "news" that is featured there. You could even hide some of the "news" stories as well. Now they stupidly mixed the stories with the tabloid-tier news stories and peppered the right panel with the snapchat stories of celebrities. If I wanted to see these celebrities, I would have added them.

what the heck

When the hire doesn't complaint, it likes what if does.

easy

Attached: skype-logo-F4A7960445-seeklogo.com.png (300x299, 15K)

Attached: big brother.png (183x186, 20K)

But the Snapchat service and the Snapchat app are *both* shit

Snapchat is 1000% better than the Facebook app. What a bloated piece of crap

Clover is superior to any other way of browsing Jow Forums on a phone.

>tfw the day when Casper closed
>tfw snapprefs discontinued
>snaptools is a botnet requiring Google services to work, useful content locked behind paid packages

Snapchat is now irredeemable on Android. It was always the case now that I think about it, like any social media platform. Glad I left two months ago, and deeply regret all the info I gave to the botnet.

Snapchat got my little brother arrested

nice

Facebook, a fucking bloated shit so bad they had to use a hack to get around Android system class limit for executables, since their soul-sucking shit was made out of 18k classes or more. That's what happens when your developers are highly-parallelized 10 year old brainwashed african orphans hooked up to a zuckercomputer.
Skype. What the fuck you did with Skype you retards. Today it is a lobotomized messenger now that lacks in every department but sound quality. Also they now monitor every message for hate speech and you have to sign for it? Amazing, go fuck yourself, Microsoft.
Snapchat is atleast not vile.

This is bait.

Attached: 305126.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Clover

Also happened to me.
>Girls send nude-ish shit
>Screenshot and share on Facebook group with everyone involved as members.
Wow these stupid faggot kids deserve to be arrested how can you be this retarded.

>insane battery drain
I'd like to introduce you to Torchie. It's a simple "turn on your flashlight when you press both the volume buttons" app. Yet it drained 10% of battery per hour while the device is not even used.

Because the creator of Snapchat is a massive macfag who has publicly said that his app is only for rich people

I hate it because I only get snaps from Team Snapchat.

Get some friends then.

Any app for a service that requires a phone number to register.

Tinder

it's the worst

Gotta love that discover tab

The window into a happy normalfag life. Sometimes I stay there, just to suffer.

You can't, there's literally nothing worse. Especially since that god awful UI update which literally every person on earth hates.

None of my friends use it or care about it. I don't care about it either.

fuck off Ahmed

>>insane battery drain
Words with Friends would be a contender

normies deserve botnet trash.
simple as that.

Attached: bustup_005_004.png (742x822, 745K)

Attached: We-Chat.png (1280x854, 113K)

>I am triggered when people do not say "programme"
go take your autism pills

Yeah fuck that roastie infested place.

Andcucks mad that iPhone masterrace get high quality snaps lmao

Attached: 1F6D6650-99C1-4368-963C-59B24E9EBB0C.jpg (2048x2314, 347K)

grindr

sometimes it feels superior to even desktop. Especially when following a chain of comments.

Did they make the "ground up" redesign yet that they promised last year?

>thinking that clover has anything on Fortune

Attached: 9B84E8B3-6CE0-42EB-A146-B40EEB9B9CB2.jpg (1024x617, 75K)

Yes and it’s terrible. It’s awful. Their review ratings and stock crashed hard.

Attached: 35657492-FED6-44AE-BA9A-8AB8C2DB3BEE.png (640x1136, 335K)

but it's still a laggy mess. are you sure the "ground up" rebuild isn't coming?

>Proving that team peep is worst team

hits too close home

Attached: 1522016229979.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

He's talking of the kernel, faggot

Music.ly

>Lifespan decreases by 10 years from mentioning

I dont know if it's strictly worse, but tinder is still a horrid bloated piece of shit. also suffers from the same issue as snapchat where devs dont give a fuck about android.

Discord, because it's discord

Peanut Butter app?

The snapchat service is fine. Has no issue pulling a bunch of videos from their server quickly, no upload issues, etc. The actual application is utter horse shit though. This just reeks of coming off as a pathetic attempt to sound intelligent and not actually anything useful for the conversation.

I can't

Snapchat are too inept to actually run their own servers though, they doubled down on continuing to use google cloud services.
Ah well, more money for the google i guess.

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTERPEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTERPEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

Attached: tpb1.png (500x700, 482K)

Why would anyone on a technology board use literal data-mining botnet services such as this?

You mean they use a trusted and reliable service instead of running their own servers? You just helped my argument dumbass.

>trusted and reliable
lol.

I literally removed the app and only phone browse through the chrome app because the normal app had such negative impact on battery life