What's your favorite detective/criminal scenario? Do you have any plots in mind pleasure share them with me

What's your favorite detective/criminal scenario? Do you have any plots in mind pleasure share them with me

Attached: 1133aea93fcc7d5dac4f4fe6ed607662.jpg (460x336, 26K)

heavy rain was interesting

Yeah it was pretty good

i prefer fahrenheit (indigo prophecy in na).
(thread response) i like it when a detective/police investigator is responsible for researching a small/mild crime and accidentally stumbles into a deep world of organized crime and murders all being connected to the original crime.

Sounds great what do you think is it better for movie to have lonely main hero or he should have partner?

Attached: t_c024ca9a6f383d673b36f61f5fca3227-imagejpeg.jpg (255x226, 32K)

for a serious crime drama/detective i prefer solo/lone wolf but for comedies i prefer duo/buddy cop scenarios.

How bout to start movie from comedy tones with banter from partner and then partner get killed and whole movie become more Grey?

i have only seen a few examples of that, but it can turn out pretty well.

Like partner starts digging something big and got killed for that , what can it be? Any suggestions?

i watch way too many movies to remember them all but there are a few good ones (or maybe i didn't understand the purpose of this thread)

I just taking ideas for detective

it can be a human trafficking ring or a dark web red room/murder platform.

That's good ideas and it can be covered by politicians

because the politicians are part of the human trafficking ring and want to avoid it being destroyed?

Yeah sounds good isn't it?

Attached: videoblocks-detective-stepping-forward-and-lighting-a-cigarette-in-the-dark-retro-noir-film-characte (320x180, 7K)

i'd recommend the massive amount of 'true horror stories' or true crime genre stuff on youtube. the authenticity of it really adds to it

kind of sounds like the sort of movie i want to be involved with.

Thanks for the advice i will take it

I'm planning on making interactive movie

oh, thats pretty neat.

Yeah I really prefer interactive cinema over usual one because of feeling of involvement

i do not quite understand what interactive cinema is.

oh wait, is it like an interactive fmv game type thing?

Like Fahrenheit or heavy rain

ok, well those sorts of games are pretty nice.

chino and sex