This is Jow Forums at its peak

>this is Jow Forums at its peak

Attached: DZpbMvsWsAAyB3J.jpg:large.jpg (1024x765, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2Gghi6FObY
youtu.be/UDuk0-SXmsM
youtube.com/user/sifun095/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty much

not enough anime figurines

where did you find that picture of me

stop hacking my webcam

I keep my obsolete garbage tidy tho.

Attached: shelf-2.jpg (6000x4000, 1.75M)

now this is autism

La luz extinguido...

That was me 5 years ago, it's been down hill ever since.

Looks straight up anglo to me.

>pacman figures
>"omg, I'm like, such a #nerd"

Yes. It is. No shame, no regrets.

Attached: 1498013017068.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

Is this what a normie looks like? I struggle to understand people who get this excited over entirely predictable and by-the-numbers superhero films.

I feel kind of jealous, I can't get excited or emotional over anything.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Attached: IMG_20180401_004353.jpg (2560x1920, 1.01M)

tfw when you have to go outside because the internet went down

Attached: 002170196e1c12b2114c04.jpg (600x431, 172K)

So this is what soy power looks like, not bad

CLEAN

You're going to love this, trust me.

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a super soyian.

And this, this is what is known as a super soyian that has ascended past a super soyian.

Or you can just call this a super soyian 2.

And this,
IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Idiots like him fell for the Jewish cookie-cutter movie scheme.

>you will never experience an existence such as getting this excited over capeshit of all things

feelsbadman

I don't think that's a genuine reaction

Fami's room looks pretty nice atm.

Attached: 1522518707329.jpg (1266x703, 169K)

>cheap refractor on an altazimuth mount
Jow Forums wouldn't be that stupid

wtf is this

yes they would

goddammit nip moot

Where is his beats by Dre?

Attached: 1522520111255.jpg (1273x710, 199K)

youtu.be/I2Gghi6FObY

youtu.be/UDuk0-SXmsM

thank you for reminding me why I'm doing daily 5-hour bike rides + 1 hour of lifting.

youtube.com/user/sifun095/videos
The kid hasn't even graduated from high school at the time.

Wrong. I would never open my curtains.

Attached: comic-book-guy-computer.jpg (816x445, 234K)

I'm nostalgic of when my greatest aspiration was to have two disc slots to install games without needing to swap out the disc for big installs

>ywn be this excited over a movie trailer in your life

>tfw it's true

Just yesterday I hauled these out of the dumpster, I just can't help myself. One of them was an X99 with a 5820K so I can at least sell it for some good money.

Attached: IMG_1039.jpg (1200x1600, 495K)

Not me yet but I’m close.

Nice Ikea furniture. It does look nice tho. I keep my shit on the floor until I can clear a shelf for it someday(tm).

Getting it out of a dumpster makes it twice as enjoyable as it feels like winning the lottery

>this is Jow Forums at its peak
You forgot 70 threads about arbitrarily chosen colors and incessant shitposting with raiding from other boards. I can only hope this doesn't continue for more than a day.

why did you take a till receipt printer?

It's a label printer. I took it because I use to mess with these at work a lot and actually do need one for printing shipping labels.

not enough unapologetic faggotry

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (4032x2806, 3.12M)

>soft white

He's not experiencing emotion, either. Hes faking it which is more painful than expressing your emotions the way you feel them. If I didn't pity him I would hope for his death.

It's a "reaction video". You pretend to get excited about some new shit and retards live vicariously through you. Then Jow Forums comes along with and thinks it's a genuine reaction, because they're stupid.

This is what a for-profit yt view whore looks like. Maybe some normie 5year olds look like that too.

you mean this, op

pro-tip: your mother is a whore

Attached: mob_programming_teamwork.jpg (700x467, 80K)

Its like that gif where Sakuya's boobs grow playing Mario.

You may not like it but that is what owak performance looks like in CS. All he is missing is amphetamines and monsters to be me.

I'm not fat so jokes on you. I'm actually severely underweight.

Jow Forums tells me you should GOMAD and read starting strength.