Best inexpensive (unlocked) smartphone? Max price range 220.00 USD. Kindly fuck off if you don't actually know

Best inexpensive (unlocked) smartphone? Max price range 220.00 USD. Kindly fuck off if you don't actually know.

Attached: Boulders_next_to_Loch_Coruisk_-_geograph.org.uk_-_482740.jpg (640x427, 89K)

What do you mean by unlocked? Unlocked bootloader or just a phone that works with any carrier?

the latter

...?

Xiaomi Note

I'm not too sure...

Redmi note 5

samsung s3

i dunno

LG Stylo 2 plus

unlocked usually means unlocked bootloader, atleast in the tech world. But in common retard speak, it means GSM phones. Phones are split into either CDMA or GSM. CDMA is locked and cannot be switched, GSM can be changed across carriers. Any carrier that supports GSM phone will support any GSM phones.

Honor 7x

Some current Xiaomi Redmi or Redmi Note should be fine.

what the fuck are you retarded?
CDMA phones can be switched through carriers too you retard. An unlocked phone is one that supports GSM and CDMA networks you fucking retard

OP was pretty clear, you have to fuck off

Seems like I triggered some low IQ pleb.

CDMA phones are by designed locked. You need to either contact the carrier to get it unlocked or have the carrier unlock it. There is no "unlocked CDMA" phone.

GSM does not have any locking mechanism. So you can switch back and forth between any carrier. Learn the difference.

Having both GSM/CDMA is not what "unlocked phone" means.

iPhone X

Xiaomi Mi A1

no u

Nokia 6

Redmi Note 5 pro (the one with dual camera)

When you own a smartphone you will always be enslaved regardless of the price

>anything other than a Nexus 4

Attached: fuck_off_kikes.png (1280x1280, 742K)

motorola