This is the story about a boy

This is the story about a boy...

Attached: 1537933273554.jpg (1212x1616, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/сука
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And his dog

Attached: 1527815835391.jpg (1212x1616, 408K)

I kek'd

Stop it, i already want to die

>dog
*suka(female dog)

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/сука

Damn normie looks just like my douchbag stepfather

Lmao I still can't believe people like this actually exist

Wait, that weird bald dude is related to that scary ””””girl””””? Disgusting

it's his literal autistic """girl""" friend

why is she scary? and whats wrong with having an autistic girlfriend?
you people are shallow as heck.

Attached: shallow_hal_ver3.jpg (510x755, 123K)

Getting cancer must be a relief if you have a face like that

is that the same guy??

Attached: 1350702256905.gif (240x228, 858K)

Turns out he's a nice guy with a shitty background.
The only reason why he looks like that is because of cancer, he used to look much better.
You know, when I heard his life story I cried man, what a fucking terrible upbringing, and yet he still gets bullied here.

>whats wrong with dating a 2/10 with bad teeth and autism?
lmao
you actually believe him?

No but I hope it's true

Yes the first pic is his example of trying to make the worst possible face and showing Jow Forums that even someone like him can easily get pucci

half-hearted b8

It's not bait, he is actually a nice guy what the fuck is wrong with you.I've talked to him these past few days, tried to understand him, then I saw that he really was just the product of his environment,and even then he is trying to change for the better.

bro are you even trying? lame

Why are you always like this?Would it kill you to be nice for once?

I can't tell if you are trying to bait me, but I am not baiting you or whatever.I went through over 100 pages on the archives looking up normie, I initially wanted to dox him as payback for PD but normie turned out to be a really nice guy.If you stopped bullying him I'm sure he would be nice to you too.He has had a really hard life.

if he is trying to better himself then i fully support him. i see that he has some self awareness. more than alot of anons on this site. but i’m still fairly petty and have to say he really, really, REALLY made it difficult to like him for the longest time, postures far too often, and just isnt much fun in general in my opinion

yeah but who cares. hes an ugly autist and thats all that matters
/thread

Yeah, I know what you mean.Try to talk to him more though, he really is a nice guy at heart.Sometimes he gets really angry and depressed, and he really can't help it.

Why you gotta be like this man

Mrs. Tranny
The dog of r/banter

Attached: 1535679323912.png (490x665, 279K)

>I went through over 100 pages on the archives looking up normie, I initially wanted to dox him as payback for PD but normie turned out to be a really nice guy.
please stop putting so much effort into Jow Forums.

You can't /thread your own post

Why are you so fat and autistic Singapore?

I probably should stop, you are right.
You guys are my frens though, and I care about you guys and just wanna have a chill and nice chat.

tbqdesuwy i have enough people in my life who use their issues to justify being retarded and begrudgingly making minimal progress at a glacial pace. giving him a chance gives me nothing, and like i said, i’m petty

Well,I'm losing weight now dude, I'll be a twink by December fren, now I'm no longer overweight which is great.
Why am I autistic?How would I know.

>"I hope this 16 year old kid gets raped in prison"
"nice guy" my ass faggot

There it is

I see what you mean, I know those kinds of people too, but normie never made any excuse, he knows very few people like him, I'm just giving you my viewpoint, he really had it hard man.

He just wants to be a psychopath, no bully pls

Yeah, he's an asshole sometimes, but please read my other posts.

she's freaking ugly as hell

>I went through over 100 pages on the archives looking up normie
I doubt even the newspaper guys do this. Also you call yourself Fagapore. If it isn't autism then I don't know what it is.

You're being too 2D fren.Please try and at least consider another perspective.

yeah i respect your opinion, and i know what he went through. i can only really say i fully support his progress

I wondered if I had autism too, but turns out its just ADHD.Can we have a nice chat for once?I really want to know more about you.

He thinks being edgy and pretending he as a big ego online makes him a psychopath, you’ll see

You can't /thread your own post newfag

I thought that too, but I read his history, his motivations, and had a nice few chats with him.Have you ever tried talking to him nicely?That should help.

You don’t own the board, fuck off

Newfag go back

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1510249909113-bant.jpg (560x510, 106K)

Things get pretty wild after meeting this one special person...

Attached: 81A3E057-BFF9-4E9B-AFE9-9A41CF68E746.jpg (1280x960, 278K)

would fuck both t.b.h.

Every single day right m8?
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED.
Singapore. While I appreciate you trying to defend me it's not worth it. You're just going to be labeled as one of my butt buddies and then bullied for nothing more than being one of my associates which honestly I don't want. Just go back to hating me and joining them in the bullying of me. It's better that way.

Attached: c2466b17c126fa5e6e00a17fbefc1bff.gif (373x281, 471K)

As an outside view, I think you like to think people are obsessed with you. I really don't think it has anything to do with obsession. I think its a reaction to your actions on this board.

I have read your posts (without commenting on them) for a year now. I could post and comment on you on the daily, starting from now if I wanted to. It wouldn't have anything to do with obsession, it would simply be because I could.

>I think you like to think people are obsessed with you
My face is posted in the catalog every month and lately every day ever since this picture entered circulation. That's obsession no matter how you try to spin it.

>My face is posted in the catalog every month and lately every day
but thats your own fault, you dumb fucking faggot

>it's my fault other anons keep posting my face even though they claim I'm ugly and they hate me
K chief

well, you posted your own face on here from the beginning, or am i wrong?

the peoples eyebrow
and their butter too

I will keep what you said at the back of my mind for now, but please, tell me, why is it that you think they post your picture on the daily? I mean why not someone else? I guess the real question is, you have been here for a long time, why now all of a sudden?

I have seen pictures of other anons from this board and others, I have also seen other pictures of you that are not the one constantly posted.

I am no oil painting and most are not here. It still begs to question: Why you?

WHY are people "obsessed with you" do you think?

>man I sure do hate this ugly motherfucker
>I hate looking at him
>better post his face so everyone else can see him and see how much I hate him
Fool that's shooting yourself in the foot. If you hate someone so much and think they're so ugly why would you intentionally post their face every day so you have to see it?
That's like stabbing yourself in the leg and saying "man I hate the way this feels better keep doing it".
They're trying to eat me alive like everyone else. It's an agenda to turn as many posters against me as possible. That's all that I could think of. It's an attempt to bully me out of the board because of the hate. My theory is they think if they post my face everyday and make threads for it to get anons to vocalize their disdain for me that I'll be so ass blasted that I leave forever. Honestly I don't know why they do it if it's not this. I'm not running around making a thread every single day of just my face. There's no other explanation than an obsessional hatred of me so bad they have to post my face every month or day in a futile attempt to make me leave.

Denmark himself said that he does it to make people uncomfortable but what you said was true. Their only trying to make others leave by doing so, but honestly if your face is on here already tough shit watch the others sperg out over it. Quality entertainment for myself

Attached: 93134E0D-13B0-4700-A2DC-1A9020269F59.jpg (888x934, 104K)

>If you hate someone so much and think they're so ugly why would you intentionally post their face every day so you have to see it?
to mock & insult you, i'd imagine
but clearly it bothers you, since you have to bring it up so often
unless you got doxxed, i think you have nobody but yourself to blame

Attached: 1449391600257.jpg (600x275, 34K)

Then don’t post your face on an imageboard? Nobody would care if you weren’t hideous to look at, and your gf didn’t look like a mtf transgender

People don't generally hate people for absolutely no reason. That's not human nature. Do they really want you out of this board? Or do they just want you to tone down some of the things you do and say?

I mean I have witnessed some pretty far out things said by you. Yeah sure, you do cop it pretty hard but you also antagonise it, a bit like pouring gas on a flame.

Do you want the posting about you to stop or are you apathetic towards it? Be honest. Don't respond to everyone else as a fuck you, just respond to me with an honest answer.

I don't care that my face is on here and I don't care that it gets posted every day. I'm easily the most talked about individual in bant (negatively but still). About 5 months ago yeah I was pretty upset by seeing it posted all the time but I got over it because yeah that's my face. Not like I can change it. Now I just see it and I think "man I'm so glad I don't obsess this hard over one person I feel sorry for these anons with nothing better to do". I'm just stating the fact that it's an obsession no matter how you try to spin it. If you obsess over hating someone so much you need to do it every day it's still an obsession.
One would think that if you hated someone so much and their mere existence infuriates you that you'd not want to see them or interact with them. Again it's like stabbing yourself in the leg.
>Quality entertainment for myself
Same.
>to mock & insult you, i'd imagine
Yeah. It's still an obsession though. An obsession that drives them to post my face daily. Stalk me in threads just to post my face. Try their hardest to get me to leave.
>but clearly it bothers you
Not at all. I imagine the people who do this are so sad and bored they have nothing better to do than try to rile me up. I got over it bothering me a long time ago.
>unless you got doxxed
I wouldn't care even if I did. What are they gonna do? Send pizza to my house? Tell my boss I use the nigger word online? Oh how about the infamous "imma come kill you faggot"? Nigga a dox against me would be the most boring thing ever. The equivalent of when we doxxed Alice 3D.
It's obsession. Nothing more nothing less. It doesn't bother me and actually kinda makes me proud for 2 reasons.
1. My mere existence sends bant posters into a seething rage of autistic sperg's.
2. I'm the most famous face in all of bant hands down and I'll be remembered as long as this board is around.
>Do they really want you out of this board?
Yup. cont.

>a literal blogpost

Attached: 73B1AB2A-5D12-4C45-AEA5-72EABB355D2C.png (680x596, 466K)

Pretty sure if I slapped up a poll right now for whether I should leave or not it would be overwhelmingly yes.
>do they just want you to tone down some of the things you do and say?
Why the fuck should I conform to what they want instead of being myself? Sounds like some defeatist shit to me. If they don't like what I post they're more than free to filter me. No skin off my nose.
>Do you want the posting about you to stop or are you apathetic towards it?
>Be honest
>just respond to me with an honest answer
HONESTLY I'm apathetic towards it at the worst. On the best side I'm fucking proud of it. I can send these nut cases into a foaming at the mouth sperg out session just by making ONE post. I don't even have to do that. They wake up and foam at the mouth gargling "mutherfucking Normie stop being gay stop posting get out of bant reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". I'll be remembered on bant forever because of this. One day I'll be able to answer the questions of my kids with my head held high knowing I did it just right.
>dad what did you do in your late 20's?
>I pissed off a bunch of people on an internet forum just by existing and being myself
>really dad?
>yeah check this shit out
>LOL they mad that's pretty cool dad
I've never felt so good about myself before bant started to shit on me for literally everything and anything spreading known lies just to try to piss me off. My confidence has soared because of these posters and makes me want to stay more just to watch them sperg.
I mean come on how bored and pathetic do you have to be to constantly post the person you hate most on a Taiwanese ladyboy makeup forum?

Normies ugly mutt daughter

Attached: 457687756879.jpg (540x960, 32K)

>so sad and bored they have nothing better to do than try to rile me up
i think this defines a lot of people on this site
>doxxed
i guess that came out wrong, i meant that if somebody else found your picture, and you never posted it yourself
but thats not the case, is it? you posted it yourself, so you only have yourself to blame, end of story
it's normie, what do you expect

worst. bait. ever.

>telling your kids you trolled people on a chinese basket weaving forum
yeah that sure is something to be proud of

HONESTLY I'm apathetic towards it at the worst. On the best side I'm fucking proud of it. I can send these nut cases into a foaming at the mouth sperg out session just by making ONE post. I don't even have to do that. They wake up and foam at the mouth gargling "mutherfucking Normie stop being gay stop posting get out of bant reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". I'll be remembered on bant forever because of this. One day I'll be able to answer the questions of my kids with my head held high knowing I did it just right.

Attached: 4324324323.png (1616x1212, 1.98M)

He's like a autistic gift that keeps on giving

>you only have yourself to blame
For what? Getting to be proud that even now you're watching the anti-Normie posters foam at the mouth? You act like I've got some problem with it. Sure they'll post my daughter, my wife and me but I don't really care. Someone took the time to not only solve a captcha but save those pictures, make a thread/comment and press that post button all to get out their autistic sperg.
There's literally no problem here. I have no issues with what is happening but they want to act like I do to push this stupid agenda to get me to leave and it won't work.
I do what any other adult would do if they didn't like someone and didn't want to hear what they had to say. I'd ignore them and not fuck with them.
Now I'm going to sit back and watch the sperg of denmark, spain and other burgers commence while I enjoy petting my dog and cuddling with my wife with the thread on auto update.
Their hatred sustains me.

Attached: 1488778325799.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Hello, Normie's kids reading this in the future! Shame about your faces but eh what can you do

>You act like I've got some problem with it.
well, thats what i thought you had
i hate gayposters and faggots like you, but it is fun to watch you display your fullblown autism, and see you sperg out like this with walls of text

>you're watching the anti-Normie posters foam at the mouth
>proceeds to write 2 more paragraphs about how he trolled them
embarassing

Attached: 1526859821205.jpg (885x890, 157K)

i never thought cancer could be so based

>walls of text
So because I can give exposition and can properly articulate my point I'm somehow bad? Nigga how does that make any sense? If you actually have something to say then you'll be able to articulate it well enough to get it across clearly. Saying that everything needs to be 4 words or less is some sub 100IQ nigger shit. Might as well say that anyone who posts 3 word posts is the best poster ever forever. I've always hated this meme with bant that if you actually put work into a post like you would a conversation that you have autism when it's actually the opposite. An autistic person would put 5 words or less because they can't communicate properly. If they tried to do more than that they'd breakdown.
Sorry if my exposition offends you snowflake but I'm going to give exposition in my posts whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1494052151550.png (613x650, 90K)

Well Normie, my evaluation of you is made.

This. All of it. Made me laugh pretty hard.

keep the walls coming lad. No one's reading them but it's funny to watch you sperg

bro ur DESTROYING THE HATERS ohhhhh shitttt put me in the screencap this is soooo epic

Attached: 5EDD8914-10A2-46F4-92CC-B8BC8EAB3011.jpg (300x180, 18K)

I used to hate it when people started posting my face everywhere. Now I learned whether I dislike it or not, we're all suckers for something, whether it be memes, being mocked, or just being one of the many faggots spending all his free time on a Thai Motion Picture site. I just hope I can evolve past the desire to post here multiple times a day before I go on to much better things in life

Attached: EFA019A4-5F5E-40F5-BD82-092670A95082.jpg (720x720, 97K)

>So because I can give exposition and can properly articulate my point I'm somehow bad?
where did i say it was bad? Sorry if my exposition offends you snowflake
>Sorry if my exposition offends you snowflake
yeah, don't worry, im not offended
you're far from the worst poster on this board

lol oops, i didnt mean to paste "Sorry if my exposition offends you snowflake"
meant to say that its just funny to see you reply with so much, to so little

Attached: 1478254889930.jpg (1440x1465, 485K)

>sperg out like this with walls of text
Implies that walls of text are a bad thing. Imagine if you were talking to a girl in real life and only used up to a maximum of 5 words per sentence. She'd think you were autistic, wouldn't want to talk to you and would assume you have piss poor communication skills. Which you would.

well, if you talk to girls in real life the same way you talk to people on Jow Forums, you've got to be fucking retarded

imagine thinking long winded expositions belong on the internet much less Jow Forums dot cum r/banter

Actually retarded

LOLE

Attached: 57689655867.png (1120x1092, 181K)

Attached: 1478263280547.jpg (314x161, 10K)

Who cried a river and drowned the whole world.

Why? You act like people can't be themselves on Jow Forums and say what they actually mean. You're implying that everything is a LARP and everyone puts on some kind of front just to get (you)'s like this is reddit with everyone trying to get gold or karma or whatever the fuck they use. People like to come here to have conversation and nobody wants to talk to someone with the communication equivalent of a monkey. Most normal people like to have conversations that people get into that can last for potentially hours with good exposition and making their point clear the best they can. It's the essence of human communication. If you're not using Jow Forums to chill out, talk with other people and slowly hone your communication skills then I'm sorry you're the one who's retarded. Just because all you do is shitpost and fun post the same retarded shit like KOT IS KOT and tfw no gf doesn't mean we're all as stupid as you.

lmao his autism is taking over again

Attached: 346578654.png (490x878, 120K)

>I use 4*han to hone communication skills
>ur dumb because kot >:(

nice

Attached: 1464919263037.jpg (195x662, 90K)

>You're implying that everything is a LARP and everyone puts on some kind of front just to get (you)'s
obviously i was referring to this kind of communication, i dont think anybody does this in real life
>People like to come here to have conversation
now i think you overestimate Jow Forums
>Most normal people
there probably arent a whole lot of normal people here
>If you're not using Jow Forums to chill out then I'm sorry you're the one who's retarded
well yeah, when it comes to boards like Jow Forums, that doesn't really have a topic
>Just because all you do is shitpost and fun post the same retarded shit like KOT IS KOT and tfw no gf doesn't mean we're all as stupid as you.
i've literally never posted any of these things

you have the cheese touch

Attached: download.png (91x210, 4K)

All the same if you can't communicate effectively in Jow Forums anonymously with no pressure then how the hell do you think you're going to communicate effectively in real life where the pressures of society set in? This place is a tool that can be used to help you get over your communication problems. Just like how I'm talking to you about this right now I could be talking to someone about this same thing over text or even in a real conversation. The very notion that exposition is negative is ass backwards. It's like saying that if everyone blank posted this boards quality would increase.
Is that what you want? Do you want every post to just be blank?