This is extremely dangerous to our democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI

What software did he use to make this masterpiece?

Attached: MSM.png (375x202, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
youtube.com/watch?v=44ojS4UNn8I
youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, that was an interesting video, at least.

notepad or Microsoft word
this is Sinclar Broadcasting ad.
this was used on our local CBS (Sinclar owned) station

blender

ty user
Time to make funny videos like this one haha

>What software did he use to make this masterpiece?
mmd

>When (((They))) buy up every piece of media and then stupid wypipo wonder why the narrative is the same everywhere
Dumb fucking goyim slaves.
Go back to working and paying your taxes, I need me my corporate welfare, government funds and tax cuts.

or, you know, hate on corruption no matter the side
there's that option too faggot

>privatized news stations
Fucking lmao, that's what you get.

I agree, it's much better when Government owns all the news stations

Fuck off, ironic CBC/BBC shill.

MAH CONSPIRACY

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

youtube.com/watch?v=44ojS4UNn8I

youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU

youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw

I see people blaming Ajit Pai for this, even though these are from half a decade ago.

>trusting government run news instead
lol enjoy your bbc pidgin edition

Pigin news is actually quite a refreshing way of reading about the horrible events all over the world

fucking americans

Attached: 1517085673318.png (800x791, 245K)

>#1 on trending
is...is this it?
are people getting red pilled?

Lol

Democracy is a failed system.

you're letting the team down faggot

OP took the bait, because Sinclair group leans right. Meanwhile Gray communications does exactly the same shit but they lean center left and all around tend to be more trustworthy than Sinclair, but they still push propaganda. I can't believe people are falling over this shit when its been known for years.

To be fair, sinclair is more than twice as large as gray. And has a much larger audience.

the point was its not news, specially if you've watch that documentary about the satellite feed snippets that were unscrambled at the time, its just the world of mass media we live in for a good 50 years or more. I find nothing scary about reading the same exact same script across media markets, that is just corporations being corporations doesn't make it sinister, it would however be far more sinister if you took the same piece of news and were able to push 50 different angles on it. Why do people keep focusing on things that don't matter or have any effect on democracy at all? You know what has power, your vote. You know who has even more power over your life? Your local mayors, get fucking involved if you feel its shit around you, and go vote for fucks sakes, turn out in the USA is a world wide joke.

Go back to reddi~t, you fucking shit.

>ledditors pretend to not know that a handful of companies own all news stations in the US so they can be outraged
>ledditors also learn news is scripted and read from a teleprompter

The absolute state of millennials. Also, nice cut. What exactly is extremely dangerous to our democracy? No one cares about the message being peddled, just the fact that they share a script. It's asinine.

Swiss democracy would beg to differ