Why is racism and nazism so popular in Ukraine?

Why is racism and nazism so popular in Ukraine?

My boss is Ukrainian and I think she hates me because I'm gay

Attached: 1522498535323.jpg (513x604, 101K)

Joe Steel was a good boy.

fugg, I was going to post in Jow Forums, pls don't ban me :3

because gays and you are gay

can't believe i share at team with these people

Don't worry. The the Jow Forumsainitors here who inhale Hot Pockets are fucking mongoloids.

Attached: WE LOVE OUR LIL PEEPS.jpg (800x575, 84K)

g is at the bottom tier of jannys

You deserve it you gay faggot

Sauce on the pic? She's perfect.

Are Ukrainian girls cute?
You're a faggot OP, give me your boss so I can kiss her boobies and rub her hair, something your faggot ass would never do.

"Hot female boss domina & fagboy strapon".
I've see the movie OP. Stop being lying sack of shit. By the way: there is literally nothing wrong with being a nazi.

Attached: 4152bfeb2687c6e12ac61bc86965abb4.jpg (482x320, 114K)

penis

Kys faggot

yes, they are a very cute HIV givers.

Because "ukrainians" are subhumans. There never was an Ukraine, or ukrainian people/culture their whole country came to existence because they hated everyone else. Now they all escape their shithole to work for less than minimum wage which is still 10 times more than what would they earn in ukraine while still somehow pretending they're superior.

based ukrainians

Just like my negresses, lovely.

Let me ask you something, how does your boss even know that you are gay?

Are you one of those fags who rub it in everybody's face that they are gay?

singing sinking dying diving loving leaving pulling pushing falling feeling swinging swimming singing sinking dying diving falling feeling swinging swimming loving leaving pulling

Those are the only kinds of fags.
If they weren't out kissing cocks, eating cum, eating shit, they would be hated for being obnoxious shitbirds.

>implying the existence of other fags who don't signal it

>the absolute state of peanut butter fags

Because in Galicia nazis treated Ukrainians well enough they let them do as they wish so they could genocide the Poles on their own. And since they have no history, they glorify them and Bandra as national heroes.

Watch Ridley Scott's docu on ukraine, that'll explain everything you need to know.

> boss is Ukrainian
> she
Kek, I'm sorry.

>Ridley Scott docu
How have I never heard of this before?

It's a traditional way to express Anti Russian sentiment.

Stop being a faggot, also nazism and racism are nothing wrong

How do they get HIV?
I know it's from being whores but where is the HIV actually coming from? Niggers? Drugs?

Why can't I see my team on clover Floens?

Because you're a dirty filthy fucking phoneposter you god damned nigger.

There are no 'modern' gays who don't rub it in other peoples faces.

My god, that's disgusting way to live. About being repulsive isn't nukraine the most hiv infested place in europe with largest number of whores per capita ( source wikipedia )?

Attached: 1521845988587.jpg (612x422, 70K)

>nazism
>ukrain

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. They are just a bunch of subhumans slavs. The 'white' trash of europe. Russian 'neo-nazis' are a fucking joke as well. Fucking commies, Der Führer would kill them.

do you have programming socks

And she's right, we don't need those degenerates