Jow Forums BTFO

phonearena.com/news/apple-iphone-x-physical-home-button-touch-id-audio-jack_id103707

TODAY YOU GUYS WERE PROVEN WRONG ONCE AGAIN AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR AND ON LAGDROID

BTFO
T
F
O

Attached: apple-iphone-x-touch-id-button.jpg (680x383, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vPW05
phonearena.com/news/The-iPhone-X-home-button-dongle-is-bizarre-A-journey-through-the-strange-world-of-aftermarket-Apple-accessories_id101647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't view that site it's in my dns adblocking

Oh well

Poo in the loo

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a joke.

>dongle for my dongle for my dongle
apple never dissapoints

>owning anything other than a 5s SE or 6s.

>owning ishit

Attached: 1494450269464.png (532x2612, 808K)

5s is god tier. Im going to replace the battery in mine soon and use it another 5 years. And unlike android crap it will still get updates.

How am I supposed to read this shit, you imbecile?

>newer is better
K, dumby.

Attached: kek.png (696x626, 205K)

Enjoy Android version 7 pajeet. Your only 2 versions behind. And manufacturers have said most android phones made before 2018 wont support project treble so they are going to be stuck on 7 forever. Sucks for you. Meanwhile my 7 year old 5s is running the newest iOS.

My 4 year old s5 is running oero tho

>ishit
>updates
That's a strange way to spell malware killswitch.

Even the nexus 5 can have the latest android 8.1 using twrp, good job getting the iPhone the latest version after 10 years or so and also jailbreak is dying nowadays.

Great, now if they can integrate it back into their next phone maybe it can be half of what Androids are again for twice the cost.

iPhone 6, which competed with N5, still gets official updates from Apple, unlike N5, so i'm not sure what your point is here

*snap*

My point is that when iPhone 6 loses support noone its gonna port anything to it because is almost impossible to do so and with android (nexus) there always be a community around it.

but when it loses support it will have been seven or eight generations later and at that point the phone will literally be considered obsolete considering what'll be on the market at that point

That's the point of consumerism unfortunately.

if i was stuck with an iPhone i would unironically buy this

>buypig thread
>full of minis
really makes one think

i wouldn't consider switching out the thing you use daily every 5 or 6 years consumerism

>archive.is/vPW05

if you compare phones with fridges that last from 10 to 25 years it is, i think consumerism is switch before it breaks.

he has no point. your literally talking to a pajeet shitting in a street in india typing these posts on his poor droid while he drops turds.

Attached: PooOS2.png (1154x1186, 208K)

Do you ever get tired of being banned iToddler?

Im actually russian, you know?

Phones evolved dramatically over the last few years and they still do
Fridges are basically the same old solution with minimized power draw, if you exclude outliers like sonic wave freezers or dumb ass "smart" fridges

>le epic april fools xD

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Thats interesting date!

Thats not the point, the point is why switch every 1 to 5 years if its still working and doing the basic things like calling and web surfing, to have a bigger screen and 3 gigs of ram? for what, most people doesn't even know how to use their phone other than to text call and use the web.

i understand what you're saying (hell, i'm still on an Xperia Z3C which i got on release), but technology moves forward and there's nothing you can do about it. If you're fine with basic uses like phone functions or web browsing, sure there's no reason to switch every year. 5 or 6 years though - that's an astronomical amount of time if we're talking phones. Not just storage, ram or CPU speeds - chipset energy efficiency, battery capacity and display technology changes so much that phones from 5 years ago don't even begin to compare.

Yes agree, this turned into buying rather than what is better IOS or Android im done.

if only...
phonearena.com/news/The-iPhone-X-home-button-dongle-is-bizarre-A-journey-through-the-strange-world-of-aftermarket-Apple-accessories_id101647

Attached: its-real.jpg (680x383, 48K)

lol!

>ifaggot banned

Attached: 1508364866133.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>69.99
Haha, IF it wasreal it would be at least double that.

Androfags absolutely btfo how will they ever recover? Applel is the top boi in town.

There's enough actual real iFaggot dick suckers on Jow Forums already without you retards falseflagging as them.

Attached: 1502462486723.jpg (736x460, 161K)

Uh, how?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-01-11-36-54.png (1080x1920, 150K)

dude, my phone has audio jack, quad dac and it's like 7mm thin tops..
that brick is 10

>pay 69.99 for headphone jack
You can literally get Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Audio Transmitter for 15 bucks

>Pay for external pluggable security solution
my fucking god. Now chinese fakers can make devices that can steal your touch id too. Great job.