Blocking low-quality tutorials

How would you feel about a Chrome extension that removes from search results all the programming/IT tutorials and videos made by Pajeets and Ruskies?

That would probably eliminate 99% of the low-quality time wasters.

Attached: 1520247941365.jpg (602x249, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geeksforgeeks.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That would probably eliminate 99% of the low-quality time wasters.
No it wont, the biggest load of shit are the "tutorials" on Medium.

Wtf the CEOs of Microsoft and Google are Indians. Please go back to Jow Forums with the racism.

Russians have pretty good tutorials. Every single non-audio/visual video tutorial is a time waster though.

Yes please, I'm sick of getting results from pajeet-tier sites:

geeksforgeeks.org/about/

I realized I need to ditch android when I at first didn't know the googlel ceo was indian and then again when I forgot his name.

I still cannot recall it.
Rangar ajit or something

>those names

They just out-Pajeeted themselves.

Carmack sucks.

Huh?!

He's a Microsoft shill. He doesn't even care about free software.

I would install it.

My biggest issue is the fact that their explanations for things are never actuall explanations.

Just make videos in hindi or urdu and stop trying.

Nice tweet by Carmack. I like his Goku Attitude. May god bless him.

Ajit Pai Google
Satya Nadela MS
Rajeev Suri Nokia
Indira Nooyi Pepsi

either go back to Jow Forums or try leaving the house once in a while

Geeksforgeeks is the no. site in India if you want a job in MS, NVIDIA, FB, Google, Apple.
Why do you hate it?
Companies don't ask more than whats in the website. Check it's Alexa

>Look mom I posted it again! I probably can't even write fizzbuzz in poova, but I'll critize him becuase some gaymers like him!

Attached: 1522186733817.png (232x266, 4K)

When did I even mention computer games?

>An IIT Madras alumnus and co-founder of GeeksforGeeks.In past, he's worked in Qualcomm, Broadcom & Intel as SW Engineer.

Have you even worked in any of these companies. Don't run your mouth because you can't compete with us.

You don't have to, its obviously either because of that, or worse, you are made because he was a god with C and you at best use one of those modern shit languages that nu-males seem to love so much because you can't understand something more complicated.

>look up John Carmack net worth
>Wow $40 million
>must be smart
>look up wife's name
A fucking chink

It's so sad you goyim will die out because white females are fucking blacks and arabs and your white males are autistic enough to marry slant eyes. Lmao this yellow fever

Attached: HahaJohnCarmackWife.jpg (474x711, 42K)

>You don't have to
Why would games even be relevant? He hasn't worked on them in years. His current work is much more relevant than games ever were. I know he is a very good programmer, that's why it is a shame he doesn't support free software.

>you goyim
Are you one of God's chosen people?

>muh freedoms
I'm glad he doesn't give a shit about that non-sense.

>projecting your hatred so bad

Yeah, man, freedom sucks. Just let someone else control everything for you. I'm sure glad our great governments don't allow people to own evil guns.

>implying you ever read the source code of your lingus and all the shit free software you use
>implying you don't just watch anime and shitpost about muh freedoms from your lingus machine

Attached: 1466862089198.png (951x558, 34K)

t.web dev

Attached: 1516609949843.jpg (245x237, 14K)

I upvote this idea.

How about making it for technology in general. When looking up tech related questions, I've gotten so many results from sites that are either misleading or have an obvious solution that I've already tried that's normalfag-tier obvious.

how about just banning streetshitters & snow-niggers from using the internet, period?

he does
but then again an overwhelming majority of game developers are mouthbreathers so they hold him in high regard

> programming/IT tutorials and videos
> and videos
99% eliminate urself pls

once in a while, rarely, i will have been stuck in the rabbit hole for an hour only to come across a pajeet answer that ends up fixing my problem

it might be mostly poo but occasionally you find a golden nugget

You think someone as smart as Carmack wouldn't be such an asshole but there you go. He probably bottles and labels his own farts.

just read a book, you stupid fucking cunt

I would use it. I can't stand pajeet accent and even if the guy knew his stuff (lel, as if), I wouldn't be able to listen to him for more than 20 seconds.

Yes please, have a blacklist of useless pajeet websites for search engines, and pajeet youtube channels to block. Such a large percentage of the results of any search are SEO-optimised pajeet garbage, I want to nuke the entire indian subcontinent