Botnet free phone OS?

we all want to avoid the botnet and achieve absolute freedom. This includes phones as they are the biggest data collecting device we carry on us. What is the best way to avoid the botnet on phones and achieve maximum freedom but still being able to create a wifi hotspot?

Sent from user's Iphone 8

Attached: 0285193B-A40F-452C-AFA6-33D23ED6DCC5.jpg (580x371, 75K)

Ur mum

Phones are botnet there's nothing you can do short of making your own phone from scratch

Oh boy now i can have constant crashes and a giant ugly clock on the go!

That is a seriously ugly phone. Horrible design, horrible bezels, plastic screen, unintuitive UI and improperly scaled.

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is what ifags look for in an apple product

puri.sm

gay

Librem 5

I'd say get an android that's well supported by modders, install a custom ROM, maybe one that's hardened for security, then get F-Droid and keep it FOSS-only, or limit your non-FOSS app usage to a minimum while blocking their data-hoarding via privacy guard and firewalls. A VPN might also be a good idea, end-to-end encryption for communication (Telegram seems nice out of popular options, Signal too) and you can't really escape pinpointing location via cell towers, but that comes with any phone.

Also Peep > all you non-pink fucks.

Get a phone running BB10 like the Passport, Classic, Q10, or get a Sony Xperia and install Sailfish OS.
They aren't perfect solutions, but they're out of the grasp of Google, and being more obscure means they're magnitudes less likely to be targeted by new malware.

>and this, ladies and gentlemen, is what ifags look for in an apple product
Face it, the UI looks a decade outdated there. Not to mention that the phone won't be commercially available until early 2019. It may change.

you're welcome user

Attached: blackberry-passport-4993-009.jpg (770x433, 42K)

All phones are a botnet so I just run mine with stock android and no gapps.

Only the iPhone is botnet free.

old dumb phone's os

>Face it, the UI looks a decade outdated there
...What? Looks perfectly up to date with all design standards to me.

>facebook

I still remember the day they gathered all of our phones and forced a new OS on them.

If your design standards are those from Android's 1.6 UI implementation, then sure.