When are you getting your Nokia 7 plus?

When are you getting your Nokia 7 plus?

>inb4 buying le chink meme note 5 """pro""""

Attached: Capture.png (370x578, 248K)

Why would I when I'm not a poor fag and can get a Nokia 8 Sirocco instead?

Was going to get the Nokia 7 Plus but I found a new Pixel 1 for less so I ended up getting the Pixel.

>Nokia 8 Sirocco
>those edges

When my 1.5 year old V20 dies

Looks like a normal phone until people started faging after apple?

I'm talking about the samsung display edges that nokia copied

Its a pretty clear clone, at least super heavily inspired. I've seen a few devices that were total copies of the Note Edge and subsequent curved display Samsung phones.
At least Nokia had the decency of changing things up a bit by giving it a stainless steel case and making it IP 67. Thats pretty neat.

Waiting for those two guys. I don`t know if nokia models are coming to my country, fuck living in a shithole.

Attached: duvidacruel.jpg (582x344, 117K)

There is nothing "Nokia" about that phone except the brand name. The new "Nokias" ARE chink phones made by a Chinese company. And they're arguably worse than even Xiaomi.

this
/thread

>And they're arguably worse than even Xiaomi.
Please elaborate because I hated the hardware quality of my xiaomi

For starters, no unlockable bootloader, pisspoor processors, questionable build quality on their midrange offerings. If you for the flagship / Nokia 8 one though it's pretty decent for the price.

The nokia 6 was one of the best built phones last year. The new mid range phones have great processors. You are talking out your arse.

Bro I love spending more for a product that breaks more easily.

Nope. Already paid for Redmeme Note 5. I wouldn't ever buy nu-nokia.

OP here: I was gonna buy the Redmeme Note 5 but the hardware quality is still so shit and they haven't yet fixed the Wifi drop bug

I just checked the redmeme note 5 is fucking 300€ after tull and VAT, almost the same price as nokia. Fucking note 3 was under 200€

Stop lying.
Glorious phone for less than 200 USD.

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-200008.png (720x1280, 90K)

no headphone jack, no buy

I am waiting for vivo apex

Attached: file.png (728x486, 416K)

>no headphone jack, no buy
The 7 plus does have a headphone jack AND usb-c

He's not lying. None of the bootloaders are unlockable.

When custom ROMs for my oneplus 5 stop getting updates. Oh wait, nokia will die again by the time this happens.

>chink
You mean gook

>LG pOLED

NOOOOO THANK YOU

LOL nigger did u read the image the guy posted it had unlock bootloader in it lol

Dumbass.

It doesn't actually do anything on Nokias baka

Doesn't really do anything on any device, it's just an OS flag you toggle before doing the actual unlock procedure.

Who cares about bootloader when you have 3 Android updates secured ,are you going to use some pajeet rom?

>LG OLED
>no headphone jack
>2:1 aspect ratio
Ew.

No root tho.

Because I don't waste my income on frivolous shit like phones every 2 years, so I like to push as much as I can from them. I'm still using a nexus 5.

I want to block muh ads

holy shit user
this thing looks sexy, apple and Samsung btfo