Thoughts on the Intel gaming laptop without screen or battery?

Thoughts on the Intel gaming laptop without screen or battery?

Attached: intel-hades-canyon-nuc-ces-2018-002.jpg (970x647, 56K)

edgy

What's your point, needledick?

I licked a negro once

Its a neat concept, and I really like the form factor. I'd like to see a more professional case instead of the gaymer aesthetic though. I almost wish that it'd become a standardized form factor below mITX for system builders.

I'd happily get a keyboard PC if I had enough screens in enough places to justify it.

at that price point it's idiotic

Novelty always has a certain degree of market appeal.

Well it has a fuckton of I/O, more than probably any laptop on the market. That's a positive.

But since they added more power juice in the CPU-GPU combo, up to 100W, it got bulkier, because now it needs more cooling space.

Seems useful as a smol dev machine that can do casual gaming on the side, if you are shitting money out of your butthole. But otherwise it's overpriced, as usual.

You can't find more computing power in a smaller package on the market though. High-end Zotac miniPCs beat them both in benchmarks and everyday tasks, but are anything but "mini" (at least 3 times bigger and cost more).

Just get whatevers cheaper some asscocks or gigaybite tiny pc for soyboys
You will probably mount it behind the monitor vesa so looks wouldnt matter

Attached: gigabyte_brix_1346081_may_2014-100267390-large.jpg (580x387, 38K)

It's been tested and apparently it can pretty much play anything you throw at it on high settings in 1080p.

I don't really understand what kind of market they are targeting here, though. It's too expensive for office work and too underpowered for a serious gaming rig.

And it's both too expensive and overpowered for a living room htpc.

I suppose they're targeting a niche market of enthusiasts who have the money to experiment with these boxes.

Normies won't pick these, they'd rather get a tablet or laptop, because they "look nicer" and have a screen.

It's supposed to be invisible if you turn off the lights.

Yea, it also has a normal, plain, black lid in the box, if I'm not mistaken.

eww

Looks cool.

I like the led skull but and small factor, but the thing is too expensive

What if an oculus rift or htc vive was a viable screen replacement?

I want a Node 202 or a Zaber Sentry that I can travel with. Although that build will end up being cheaper than this.

>the gaymer aesthetic

This shit needs to fucking die.

this

Why put it on your lap then?

Why put a laptop on your lap?

when you can shove it down urethra?

Someday you will be able to do this.

I can already do this.

I might pick one of these up to play when im on the road in my van

Terry?

Attached: 1492210191999.jpg (716x768, 192K)

I've been waiting for it since January to replace my desktop. My 1070 is overkill and I don't play VR enough for it to matter.