Team peep post the most peep tech

NAW!

Attached: cute30.jpg (5472x3648, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YMpjR06y
github.com/di0ib/tmk_keyboard/tree/master/keyboard/gherkin/pcb
bauhaus.info/
easyeda.com/
kbdfans.es.aliexpress.com/store/group/DSA-profile/2230037_511284193.html?spm=a219c.12010608.0.0.bff540dafy4YMT
kbdfans.es.aliexpress.com/store/group/SWITCH/2230037_508437379.html?spm=a219c.12010612.0.0.9cbc1aaddpO7PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>im on the losing team
kill me please

This is why you don't opt for a fixed IP address, I knew Peep was the team for actual faggots.

>retrotrash
>on android
>meme gay keyboard
The absolute state of shit teams

retroarch looks like that?
got any hints to spare for a total retard to retroarch

no bully my reotrarch setup, its very comfy and gayming setup, you just jealus

Nobody is jelly of your shitty LEDs, go back to blebbit. Those who use LEDs or gaming peripheral are not welcome here, we have a containment board for fags like you.

Retroarch is good fagtron. Just because you're too much of a brainlet to use it doesn't make it bad.

Stick to your paid nigger.EMU paid frameskipping garbage.

Retroarch is objectively the best emulator with the most accurate cores, that said that setup is gay.

It's a piece of shit on Android you absolute braindead retard

nu i will stay and you will leave back to Aol where grampas like you belong

what makes it bad? its all in one solution where i just need to sink one gigant folder to my phone and all games are keept and managed by one single app that has favorite list where i can just go there and load the recent played game without problemo

It's buggy as fuck, the UI is a piece of shit and some cores are outright broken. o
Only shills would say using it is an enjoyable experience.

all works fine one mine do
what are you trying to emulate, xbox360 games you dum dum?

Jesus Christ all mighty God, I haven't seen an OP this gay since The recession of 08.

Attached: 1485146906644.jpg (960x768, 80K)

>all works fine one mine
That's what all retroshills say, but the issues list on github and Play Store ratings says the opposite

use the default interface then...
the blue fancy one is designed for controllers only, the rating demonstrate how lacy some Android users actually are

Attached: you.jpg (5472x3080, 1.68M)

I don't know what team I am, and I think this shit is pretty gay desu, but I like this expensive clock a lot

Attached: ig_prd_ovw_magis_cu_clock_05.jpg (1200x1600, 142K)

The default one is even worse, it's a spaghetti of an interface. And yeah, totally users fault, the app is absolutely not a piece of shit. Come on Daniel, you are subtle at /emugen/

Is moexubuntu /peep/?

Attached: f6fad3d3fc1ab9859bc060e9501a649f.jpg (800x617, 187K)

>muh team

Attached: 1522428154860.png (500x522, 148K)

yes user this is total peep

i approve your image with the PEEP seal

Attached: totalpep.jpg (800x617, 197K)

I just ordered a pink bad dragon desu
So excited!

I'm serious you fatherfucking faggot, retroarch is a buggy piece of shit on android and I'm almost sure I'm missing something with it. I'll just figure it out myself when I feel like it then

ewww Mini team are very cringy

>absolute state of peepfaggots
ironic, really

fuck me

disgusting team Mini

hello

Attached: 1518549107479.jpg (540x540, 44K)

wut

Peep space program

Attached: Peeps_In_Space_Apollo_11_NASA_Houston_Control-5EXLG.jpg (1552x1020, 661K)

nice memes

cute

what

ALL/MOST OTHER PEEP THREADS ON Jow Forums: ALL BOARDS REPRESENTED!
Spread the word! Give visibility! Post the pastebin and visit the threads of your choice! Bring the fight to every single frontier all at once! However, be civil and post only on-topic (hypocritical here of me on Jow Forums to do that)

pastebin.com/YMpjR06y (embed) (embed)

Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep Team Peep

Peeps are technology

Attached: 1517363519793.png (3440x1440, 1.58M)

amazing

The Play Store ratings were pretty high at 4.3 until Squarepusher decided to remake the UI from scratch.

The Github issue lists spans over 30 platforms from the Nintendo Switch to the iPhone to Xbox Original, you can't base yourself on that.

its a very open github issue tracker if you sort them by bugs or problems they go under 200 quickly

Team Peep FTW, other teams are gay.

What is the app?
Can you run it on a SD Card?

What the fuck is this Peep shit?

Nevermind

its RetroArch and i guess you can run it on an SD

The keyboard looks Peep.
What is it?

its gherkin keyboard, you have to order the pcbs and parts your self.

best team we gotta win

Attached: Apu sad.png (619x453, 46K)

don't let the actual peep tech post die! plis!

>Team Creme being a massive retard
no surprise here

Attached: 1510800100990.jpg (1305x1237, 1.12M)

>gherkin keyboard

i can solder

oke then...

1n4148 diodes 30
100Kohm resistor 1
100ohm resistor 1
mosfter 1 FDS6630
470ohm resistors 30 ( based on your leds)
LEDs 30
30WS2812B LEDs 10 or more
pro micro 1

DSA keycaps (cheapest)
PCB github.com/di0ib/tmk_keyboard/tree/master/keyboard/gherkin/pcb
you don't really need the top and bottom parts if you make your own wood case by buying a 2$ strip from bauhaus.info/ if you buy them you require M2 screws and stands

ordering parts easyeda.com/ pcb and electrical components the ones you don't find there search on aliexpress or ebay
switches and keycaps
kbdfans.es.aliexpress.com/store/group/DSA-profile/2230037_511284193.html?spm=a219c.12010608.0.0.bff540dafy4YMT
kbdfans.es.aliexpress.com/store/group/SWITCH/2230037_508437379.html?spm=a219c.12010612.0.0.9cbc1aaddpO7PU

i think its doable under 50€ there's cheaper places where to buy components but you have to search them your self