Are Linux users the "Vegans" of technology ?

Are Linux users the "Vegans" of technology ?

Attached: 1.png (826x438, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archfags are the worst

Attached: 1501249896371.png (492x611, 469K)

then what are mac users?

>I don't get the appeal so I spite it
Go back to gaming with your Razer laptop kid. Some people actually build the "cloud" that you blindly use on a daily basis.

Attached: 20fc1cc3820795ff4f02e1dcb459b4c4c4470549829ac0b86e315c475f8c556a.png (720x480, 188K)

Homosexual normie hipster college film majors.

Attached: 8ad5231767cfef5220d38cc438e346718131954a5330d49dfc901e3dc06a1748.png (689x630, 281K)

Artists

Attached: 5735F990-EBB5-4392-86D1-2CB5A64E1B6E.jpg (750x504, 354K)

gee bill

>Go back to gaming with your Razer laptop
I wish if I can afford it

I am unironically a vegan weigh lifter who is doing SS + GO(SOY)AD. Just started learning to draw with Loomis, and reading the Greeks. I have PureOS on my libreboot T400. I have a septum piercing and dyed pink hair. My (((girl)))friend is a cute goth art hoe. Is my life a meme? Should I just end it?

does it matter? You're not having any kids, so your genetic heritage dies with you

Yes you should end i-
>I have PureOS on my libreboot T400
actually don't. I like you

judging from this board, Windows users are the most insufferable and entitled group.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1518298411384.png (450x522, 414K)

Sauce on the girl?

sudo systemctl start protect-virginity.service

bad comparison. Vegans are Ubermensch even according to Hitler, and Linux users are autistic fat fucks with too much free time.

>systemd
die

From what filthy frank video is the image?

I have a desktop for Visual Studio C# work but you aren't a real programmer unless you also have a Thinkpad with Linux on it.

slackware vegan reporting in

>does SS
>is now a weightlifter
Come back when you've cracked 1/2/3/4 at least.
Great choice on your memepad tho.

>Mommy! Carnivores won't admit that MEAT IS MURDER! Make them make them make them make them!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

Jewish girlfriend or fagshit? You're misusing the echo.

No that's the BSD users.

Linux is just Vegetarians.

No fuck you

thx

you should immediately kill yourself for literally every one of the things you listed

>Are Linux users the "Vegans" of technology ?
You misspelled Mac users

Came here to say exactly this.

You can always tell a Linux user, but he'll tell you first.

underrated

>Pacman fucked up my Xorg.conf again

yes.

No, they're like people who eat organic food, rather than processed shit.

i always knew that peanut butter had old memes

yeah,except vegans are right.

Attached: bacontho.png (978x533, 56K)

btw I use Arch

You try living on vegetables without resorting to some sort of supplement.

Humans are an exception in this world, we ARE omnivores, we eat both meat and vegetables, we always have done for thousands of years, it's not a jewish conspiracy this time.

I have great respect for vegans, but it's not just "I'm eating lettuce", it's a hard lifestyle to lead.

>it's a hard lifestyle to lead.
yeah,its hard because since from your birth you were conditioned with artifical ingredients to like meat.

im not going to force you or shame you to go vegan but i strongly recommend this movie to you.it may change your mind.if not thats fine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM

Education*

It's okay sir because I would not give up meat.

I like ramen
I like yakitori and yakiniku
I like curry
I like beans and sausage on toast

I am not giving them up
ever.

Makes sense, since FreeBSD is sucking SJW CoC now.

>Chart literally includes Teeth: Incisors and Teeth:Canines
>"biologically herbivorous"
Top kek. This is some Christianity tier religious self-delusion

You're literally using a logical fallacy as an argument, great. Natural does not determine good. Neither does history. Not to metnion typical comments like thinking it's only vegetables and mentioning lettuce specifically (it's shit) means you don't have any fucking idea what you're talking about.

With the exception of the BBQ shit this is all easy to veganize, would be healthier, would have less ethical issues, and in most cases would actually taste better. Then again you like absolutely tasteless shit like beans and sausage on toast in the first place so you have a learn to learn about the culinary world in the first place.

This teeth shit is stupid on both sides. Vegans aren't doing anything because they think it's natural and this is just a few of the deluded types who find this on the internet and think it's a good arguing point. They do it because it's the correct ethical choice.

This is a terrible documentary filled with a bunch of incorrect shit and horrible methods for talking to companies. As a vegan I would never recommend this. Their previous doc, Cowspiracy, is much better.

>They do it because it's the correct ethical choice.
and yet alot of vegans would support killing unborn babies(abortion) at the same time. doesnt make sense at all to me

You sound like you have a happy life. I disagree with many of your decisions personally, but live and let live.

Enjoy living the rest of your years in this brief life we all have.

>Pink hair
>Vegan weight lifter
Are you pretending to be vegan gains?

I use Arch btw.

yes

:( me use mac, mac is good, me math major

Fucking this

>then what are mac users?

Attached: 1508123259264.jpg (2592x1944, 1.13M)

Yes

Fad dieters

But aren't those people usually vegans?