pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Thread

Attached: GX1800 Space Cadet.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Obins-Anne-Pro-Wired-Mechanical-Keyboard-with-RGB-Backlight-Wireless-Gaming-Keyboard-61-Keys-Bluetooth/32819257193.html
caseking.de/ducky-one-pbt-gaming-tastatur-mx-blue-rgb-led-schwarz-gata-936.html
ergodox-ez.com/
kinesis-ergo.com/shop/maxim-for-pc/
amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B071LPMSMS/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1522680519&sr=8-22&keywords=mx+blue+keyboard&th=1
amazon.com/IKBC-KD104-BK-BL-Mechanical-Keyboard-Detachable/dp/B01MY95S7D/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1522680519&sr=8-30&keywords=mx blue keyboard
deskthority.net/wiki/Ultimate_Hacking_Keyboard
inet.se/produkt/6100408/ducky-one-2-skyline-mx-brown-pbt-double-shot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that Team Peanut butter is the best and another reminder that the topre keyboard is the best keyboard in the world

that's a expensive keyboard desu

Attached: crop-IMG_7609.jpg (2592x1728, 2.36M)

What are some good 75% keyboards that you guys can recommend? New to mechs but I find that this size is the one I like the most. I like rgb too so a board with that would be nice.

>that's the joke.tiff

KBD75

What are you typing on /mkg/?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1727x968, 1020K)

Nice try creme poster. Everyone knows topres are literally trash

>why im in the same team as this retarded ones
he is Peanut, not Cream

Clearly you have limited experience on the topic of keyboards. If you spend some more time here, maybe go to a meet up, expand your collection, then you will have valid opinions.
Right now you just sound like fox who is mad at grapes.

The only retarded team is creme. It’s obvious that he’s hidden his true IP in order to slander other teams. I bet you’re a creme poster too retard

He's right tho. I've tried almost every keyboard switch ever made and topres are some of the worst.

Same and Topre is the best

Attached: ew.jpg (850x1112, 139K)

stop deleting links man, the same with last faggots, they deleted all pastebins and no one bothered to update them, just empty links for several threads and someone restored the old ones, lacy fuck you are for sure.
The only link that deserves to be deleted is that keypuller link and its still there lamao

>Not wanting the good feeling of oneness with cup rubber
Get a load of this fag

@65358039
Don't give their team points, that's what he wants

It's rigged anyway

>Budget
As cheap as possible.
>Location
Europe.
>Preferred switch type
Blues seem nice.
>Layout
Preferably ISO.
>Form factor
80%
>Backlight
No.

W2c space cadet

vis tech/tomoko

fleebay, but you better have at least 3 grand ready

You don't.

Motospeed CK104

THESE TEAMS ARE TEARING US APART

Attached: expert fartsman.jpg (2600x1733, 1.52M)

So what's the name of the keyboard you have there?.

tx-cp

Does anyone here know if mx silent stems in zealios housings are actually quieter than mx silents by themselves? I want to make them.

I don't see why they would be, unless there's just a difference in how they're lubed.

How is this keyboard? Where do I get other keycaps?

Attached: x8icmdg1tt1lzdxr2ore.jpg (800x450, 74K)

good keyboard, but the nonstandard layout means you'll have a hard time finding compatible keycaps sets. KBDFans and KPrepublic have some sets

yay or nay my dudes
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Obins-Anne-Pro-Wired-Mechanical-Keyboard-with-RGB-Backlight-Wireless-Gaming-Keyboard-61-Keys-Bluetooth/32819257193.html

Which keyboard is that?

Not him, but that is a Vortex Race 3, just hot one recently and I really like it.

Topres are actually just mediocre

>tfw waiting on my anne pro

Attached: 1521651654923.gif (413x243, 51K)

Decent keyboard, but not fully programmable, and those Esc and Del keys are fucked. If you really want to change keycaps completely, you'll need to get a recent SA keycap set like Carbon that will set you back at least $150 and you have to wait for 6 months for them unless you buy them from someone else.

My advice, get a KBD75 or XD84 instead.

Attached: 1518003129512.png (573x572, 395K)

It's good for a cheap board, if not THE budget keyboard. I recommend Red or Brown switches.

>mfw keyboards smaller then 60%

Attached: 1518002212024.png (1300x800, 286K)

>tfw the anne pro is exactly 60% and therefore above the cutoff where that user will call my a soy boy
phew

Attached: 1521582203530.jpg (1348x812, 170K)

I just ordered mine with reds for $55 with those sweet aliexpress coupons

>keyboards without dedicated nav keys

Attached: dsag.png (457x380, 262K)

>Budget
Up to 200€
>Location
Germany
>Preferred switch type
Cherry MX Blue
>Layout
Qwertz (German Layout)
>Form factor
100%
>Backlight
Yes, RGB would be nice, but isn't necessary

Ducky One RGB, or get the shine 6 if you want a more aggressive looking keyboard with software support
caseking.de/ducky-one-pbt-gaming-tastatur-mx-blue-rgb-led-schwarz-gata-936.html
both have fully programmable lighting tho

>Budget
~$200

>Location
USA

>Preferred switch type
MX Brown

>Layout
Qwerty

>Form factor
100%

>Backlight
My work place doesn't allow for me to download unauthorized programs at work so I would prefer a white lit keyboard since I work late at night .

Is there something very similar to the Anne Pro but TKL or 75%? Seems nice but 60% is too small for me.

Ducky One or, if want to make sure your coworkers don't bitch about your clacking, a Leopold Topre if you can also turn on a fucking light and stop working in the dark.
Otherwise, the only keyboards that want software are chinese keyloggers and mainstream gaymer rgb crap to control the lighting from windows instead of on-board.

This is the only keyboard worth your time and money. You can thank me later.

Attached: 45939.jpg (640x480, 124K)

JIS' bottom row is ok but it uses ISO enter so it's shit

>Budget
~200
>Location (continent at least)
New Zealand
>Preferred switch type
MX Brown
>Layout
Qwerty
>Form factor
100%
>Backlight
Yes
>Previous/current keyboards
Ducky Zero MX Red. It's not backlit (didn't find out I preferred backlit until after I bought it), and the MX Reds are shit for general purpose computer navigation/typing; buyer's remorse on this bad boy.

Better than cherry switches

>rub out
>back space

>Budget
Under €200, best if Location
EU so I don't have to pay import tax
>Switches
MX Blue or MX Brown
>Layout
QWERTY
>Form factor
Tenkeyless or 80%. Nothing under
>Backlight
Lol no. I don't consume soy products.
Logitech KS120 for well over 10 years

Ded thread
Ded memes

What's good, fags?

>Budget
$100, flexible.
>Location
Burger.
>Preferred switch type
I'm not sure. I'm looking for tactile/clicky. MX Blues seem to be what I'm looking for and they require a just bit more force to activate than mushy Browns. I dunno, though. I spend a lot of time typing since I spend my free time either programming or gaming.
>Layout
ANSI QWERTY.
>Form factor
Full.
>Backlight
Yes. I'd prefer white, otherwise RGB. Static red and blue are gay.
Logitech G710+ Brown. This is my first mechanical keyboard and it's so-so. Numerous little problems including loose keycaps, keycaps partially breaking, and LEDs failing. I also hate how little force is required to activate a key with Browns.
All previous keyboards were membrane.
>Other
Wrist rest is a definite must along with media controls.

Attached: 22676-23524-21067.jpg (250x250, 29K)

Are brown switches really that bad?

t. never bought a mechanical keyboard

Attached: 1501998564022.png (741x568, 29K)

Hey. I'm new to this general. So, I'm in the market for a second mechanical keyboard, I think. I'm currently running with a CM Storm with no numpad, cherry blue quickfire keys. I like the typefeel, but I think I'm in the market for something quieter. I've seen some of the super minimalist linear aligned keyboards here and I think those look cool. I honestly don't know shit about mech keyboards. I'm moving to a new space and something with a cleaner, lower profile would be neat. If it means anything, I'm going to be using the Workman keyboard layout.

Just get a type matrix

>Budget
150eur

>Location
Netherlands

>Preferred switch type
MX Browns (I have blues but they're too noisy for work)

>Layout
ANSI

>Form factor
60%

>Backlight
Preferably no

If you want a prebuilt board anne pro or the vortex pok3r is decent. Otherwise a gh60 kit from aliexpress is a good choice and fits your budget even with keycaps.

looks like anne pro is chink shit with gateron switches. would you say its still worth it?

hey /mkg/

I really want an ergonomic split keyboard, but I don't want some ridiculous shit like ergodox-ez.com/ and I wan't mechanical keys, so I don't want kinesis-ergo.com/shop/maxim-for-pc/ . I really like the look of matias ergo pro, plus it's from a Canadian company, which is chill, but people keep telling me it's shit. If I have 200$ to spend, should I just get a mistel, or just abandon the split keyboard idea and buy a Model M?

Attached: z0f1vn2qafhy.jpg (960x720, 84K)

damn u are picky.

amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B071LPMSMS/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1522680519&sr=8-22&keywords=mx+blue+keyboard&th=1

Has some media buttons, but they come with PBT keycaps but no lighting.

There is a white variant if you really want lighting.

amazon.com/IKBC-KD104-BK-BL-Mechanical-Keyboard-Detachable/dp/B01MY95S7D/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1522680519&sr=8-30&keywords=mx blue keyboard

Cheaper mx blue.

keeb.io has some split keyboard kits, but they frequently go out of stock. Also, they require more soldering than most kits since you need to solder diodes and the pro micro.

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 45K)

The matias keyboards are really polarizing. They had QC problems earlier, but I have no idea if they have them now. The matias switches are also pretty polarizing on opinion. If you really want a split, get a mistel. Otherwise model m is fine.

The anne, ducky, poker, kbdfans, etc are all chinkshit and taiwanshit... the only good keyboards these days are coming from asia

Aren't you guys not concerned that you've fetishized this technology beyond its utility?

Attached: ergodox_keyboard_wooden_wristpad_by_almightyglod-s.jpg (1024x579, 170K)

I just find the design of the matias so much more appealing than the mistel, plus I like that they're Canadian. If I could be happy with the keys on the matias, I'd prefer it over the mistel. It would be my first mechanical keyboard, so I probably wouldn't notice if it wasn't as good as some fancy expensive shit.

I have a job. I don't have time for that kind if shit.

thoughts on the mantistek? looks like a good alternative

looks like shit, they probably don't use actual cherry mx switches.

matias does not use standard cherry mx swtiches. They use complicated alps clones...

By no means are they standard and quite overpriced...

Also their qc is still terrible Canadian or not.

OK, idk what cherry mx switches are. From the end-user's perspective, why is this a problem?

dude the switches on your keyboard make ALL of the difference, its more important than the model itself, read the wiki link in the first post

>OK, idk what cherry mx switches are. From the end-user's perspective, why is this a problem?

It literally the most crucial part of the keyboard that people look for...

Actually matias uses clones of simplified alps made my Goate. So it’s not Canadian made, rather chink shit

Go to the keyboard wiki in the OP and read some of the guides m8

No not at all. They are a great middle ground.

>Budget
Prefer not to go above ~130€
>Location
Sweden/EU
>Preferred switch type
MX Brown (not 100% on this but it seems like the best compromise - don't really desire audio feedback either)
>Layout
ISO
>Form factor
80 or 100%
>Backlight
Preferably no
>Previous/current keyboard
Various cheap shit, pic related

Attached: 1505205023010.jpg (922x692, 102K)

I am getting interested in building my own space cadet keyboard like I see people doing, but then I'd have no special use for it and I like the keyboard I have.

We often talk about Mechanical Keyboards, but is there a best mouse?
A Mechanical mouse? The perfect click feeling? Smoothest movement? Most comfortable feel?

I'm a fan of Zowie mice. FK is particularly nice, but what do (you) think?

ok ok ok so get the cherry mx, whatever. I just want to avoid spending 5 gorillion $ on some sort of custom backlit super mechanical ultra-board.

...but why is that bad? Are they jiggly/shitty?

should I just get a mistel?

or maybe I should just ditch this whole mechanical shit and get a cum-crusted microbe-soft ergo keybo

Attached: microsoft-vintage-natural-keyboard-elite-x03-51763-e06401-ps2-1340ceb3c959b157d7d997ab66ad3fad.jpg (1600x802, 220K)

ok fine.

I don't understand why membrane boards dont just use a dome with slider design, the extra bit of plastic wouldn't cost them anything and the typing experience is better than a lot of the mechanical switches out there

You don’t even have to get cherry mx, just don’t get shitty switches

Maybe they fixed some of the issues, but these switches are very sensitive to dust and dirt. Even a little bit will cause them to chatter

Ducky One. There’s a ducky reseller in Sweden but I forgot their name

hmmmm... this one looks pretty nice

deskthority.net/wiki/Ultimate_Hacking_Keyboard

it's a little too fancy though. I like my mouse so I can use middle click for ctrl+c, so idk if I'd use the rollerball.

Attached: 1600px-UHK_Keyboard_with_Add-ons.png (1600x630, 585K)

and alps is shitty? I just really like the keyboard design, so I wouldn't mind cleaning it occasionally if I could have it.

Personally i wouldnt buy that, feels overpriced and too gimmicky.
But I probably have different tastes than you.
One thing i would recommend, don't buy clicky switches unless everyone in your work environment is ok with VERY LOUD typing. But if you get over the noise they feel super good. I have cherry MX blues and I can't take them to the office because of the noise they make

Just get an ergodox. It really doesn't take that long to get used to compared to a regular staggered board.

Alps are good switches, but the Chinese clones aren’t built to the same high standards as the originals.

Looking at the distributor the most attractive options seem to be DKON1808 and DKON1508S. They don't seem to offer anything in ISO though.

They do tho. They have dedicated Nordic and Swedish ISO keyboards.

leopold

Attached: 20180326_203148.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

same keyboard. almost the same mouse. you need a custom cable senpai

inet.se/produkt/6100408/ducky-one-2-skyline-mx-brown-pbt-double-shot
Honestly just get a Ducky One 2, ignore the stock photos the layout is ISO

Yeah I just realised on reading the description. Thanks guys.

Thinking of buying pic related because I want programmable keys through logitech software.
What do you think about this keyboard and Romer-g keys?

Attached: logitech g413.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

what keycap set?

Attached: 1522597023436.gif (273x70, 58K)