Call me retarded, but will iOS ever get Clover?

Call me retarded, but will iOS ever get Clover?

Attached: 464f5fb5-1ed3-490a-9624-3554a0e89f19.jpg (1080x1920, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tetra-board-browser/id1357788279
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're retarded.

I will not call you a retard but iOS will never get Clover. Time to get an android device. Seriously.

Of course, it will release on the first hour after iOS gets native webm support.

Download Appvalley and download Fortune within the app.

Attached: yes.jfif.jpg (577x1024, 87K)

No. It had Chan Elite a long time ago, but Apple pulled it. Same with how Google pulled Clover. Difference is, Android users can sideload apps with ease.

If your question is about Clover itself: no. Clover was written for Android, and would have to be rewritten for iOS.

Doesn't matter if Google pulled it. F-Droid has it. And that's what matters.

Assuming it's what you use, how are you liking using the app?

It's amazing

what's better, fortune or the chan?

>Using an "app" to browse a website

Why not simply use the browser? It just works™

Attached: 4chanonsafari.png (640x1136, 262K)

How the fuck do I enable nu-captchas? I can't post using clover

>family
>ads
>30% of screen space is useless bars
no thanks i would rather commit sudoku

Never

disable legacy captcha, enable no-js captcha

Apple doesn't allow free software in the app store.

Thx blood

Attached: 1521434644553.jpg (612x612, 69K)

You're welcome phoneposter-kun

Attached: 1514925868320.jpg (604x453, 116K)

Make your own port

>Apple doesn't allow free software in the app store.
Absolute bullshit.

>SAVE 40% ON YOUR NEXT FLIGHT
>usable

Just install an ad blocker and use Safari.

Attached: 9097B49A-526F-4099-87C5-4A7A8CD58BAA.png (1125x2436, 783K)

>he doesn't use an adblocker in safari
You do know that this is a thing right? Apple doesn't ship the phone with a crippled browser like Google does

> Current state of Apple

Or install firefox and Jow Forums X instead.

If you're on ios use The Chan, it's pretty slick and even has native webm support, and the dev seems decent.

The app's paid. The dev is a russian idiot, who came here claiming he can't open source his app "yet".

Enjoy your botnet.

Hi retarded. I'm not sure if clover ever will get iOS. Perhaps the internet of stuff just isn't ready for yesterday's grasses. But never give up dreaming retarded.

is the thread archived?

It was back when he released the app, almost a year ago.

The Chan has a native webm viewer.

Neither have pass support yet but the chan still receives updates every now and then while last time I heard fortune was abandoned and close sourced.

If you're jailbroken just get Fortune

You can sideload Fortune without a jailbreak.

>wanting inferior apps from pajeetdroid ported over to iOS

Attached: 264236487326478326487rare.jpg (750x1334, 413K)

I made this recently: itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tetra-board-browser/id1357788279

I doubt floens will ever bring clover to iOS but at least we have some alternatives

Attached: IMG4232.png (1125x2436, 340K)

Red pill me on TheChan. Is it worth it?

>

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

>paying

I've been using it for a little and I think so. However, quoting stuff on it can be kind of annoying to do.

When I bought a new phone I lost my jailbreak and I don't trust any of those ones that have been resigned by some sketchy chinese company

Have you ever used clover before? How does it compare to it or to ?

You don’t need jailbreak dude. Just a pc and and Apple ID

>lagOS
You're retarded.

Your apps look pretty fucking slick. Do you do the programming, design, marketing, and websites yourself?

In case the author of The Chan is reading this thread: I'll buy your app as soon as you add pass support. No way I'm dealing with tedious captchas on mobile when I specifically paid to not have to do that.

Seeing as there are now multiple Jow Forums apps on the store, it seems likely that Fortune would be approved if it were submitted again. Has its author considered doing so?

Thanks user, I do everything but the websites myself

>65366519
Mine doesn't have posting capabilities yet since I wasn't expecting it to get approved

Impressive. How long have you been developing apps for? Swift or obj-c?

Around 2y developing on iOS for fun but I only started to publish this year. Mostly writing in objc, prefer it for some reason

Same goes for your app, if you add posting abilities. It looks very nicely designed, but a read-only app doesn't meet my use case unfortunately

Fuck off shill.

You need to call Floens if you have any troubles.

Thanks user, I didn't want to spend time in case it was rejected but I'm working on it

See pic

Attached: Screenshot at Apr 02 13-08-08.png (359x163, 23K)

>needing to have a native app which can be used on one major OS but not the other, developed by a third party, in order to browse a website, to be approved by a smartphone manufacturer in order to be published by said manufacturer on their own repository, the luxury of which you pay money for, which can be removed from said repository by said manufacturer without warning

call me retarded, but what kind of fucked up world do we live in where this is considered in any way sane?

Why is clover not available on Google play store?

E X P E R I E N C E

Would you be interested in teaming up? I use obj-c too

so true safari+adblocker is the fastest way to browse mobile

Extremely improbable, that program uses Java and it's using many Android features. To bring clover to iOS would require either a complete rewrite or really complicated porting process

Reported to Apple for hate speech and graphic/illegal sexual content. :^)

i'm not questioning the user's decision to use such applications. i'm just amazed that the mess i described is in fact the most viable and obvious solution for extending website functionality in the current year of our lord

The Chan is pretty good desu.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 468K)

Fuck off shill.

I only do this for fun, would be cool to team up someday when I'm more experienced

Blue boards by default + explicit disclaimer as required by Apple

Attached: Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 6 - 2018-04-02 at 13.36.06.png (652x1159, 120K)

You've got 3 professional looking apps, that's enough experience. If you're keen email on [email protected] and we can throw some ideas around. All good if not though.

I bought your apps to support the idea. Hope you will add more stuff in the future.

>2018
>he still uses lagPhone
>android flagships are half as expensive while twice as fast as lagPhones
>terrible battery life
>inconsistent ui
>buggy and laggy apps
>all the apps ootb are inferior to android default apps

why the h*ck are you using lagOS?

Attached: 1493364989018.png (532x2612, 886K)

I think I'll leave it for now, thanks anyway man

Thanks user, there's an update queued for review but I hope to get posting finished soon

No problem. I'm a logo designer by profession and I have this autistic habit of disliking software if the logo is not good looking. I dislike The Chan and Fortune logo, so I won't use theat sofware. Your logo is clean, neat and simple so I see myself using it on a daily basis if you perfect your app.

Is Clover even still active? Last I checked it was only updated a year ago

Fortune has .webm view also.

Why would I want to move to Clover if I'm already using Mimi?

based

fpbp as always /thread

Attached: 1522375534946.jpg (500x375, 18K)