ITT: Post Delicious /Creme/tech

ITT: Post Delicious /Creme/tech

Oh my fuck the delicious off white

Attached: IMG_4862_zps7a36c8e6.jpg (1024x768, 48K)

Holy FUCK I'm going to creme

Attached: Apple_II_IMG_4212.jpg (3744x3744, 1.51M)

It doesn't have to be retro.

It just has to be cremey.

Attached: Dwh42zl.jpg (1280x856, 110K)

Attached: 1520390640621.jpg (1920x2240, 177K)

Creme truly is the best color for technology.

Attached: nintendo-ds-prototipo-2.jpg (1000x500, 101K)

>be creme
>go outdated
KARA BOGA REAL MAN'S COLOR COMING RIGHT IN

Attached: nexto.jpg (900x617, 149K)

Attached: Amiga_4000T.jpg (2556x2556, 780K)

the proper term is beige, you cremeing faggot
nothing to do with your shitty creme color

Chocolate electronics have no fucking class

Creme electronics have retro aesthetic and modern sensibilities all in one, chocolate is just BORING.

Attached: wp-content-uploads-2007-11-512leopard.jpg (395x210, 59K)

Chocolate is for cheap plasticy garbage.

Attached: 18-02-20-images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

*blocks your path*
*nesquicks*
AYY SHOW ME ONE GOOD WHITE PHONE

Attached: phone.jpg (1920x1440, 122K)

better

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (800x800, 190K)

Any phone looks better in crème.

Especially ceramic. Look at how cheap the chocolate phone looks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1106x622, 35K)

FUCK
OFF
CHEAP CANDIES
BLACK IS PREMIUM

Attached: iphone-4-back-full.jpg (1000x650, 133K)

As the owner of 3 creme~ and one chocolate phone I agree, even if I am a chocolate man

choclit man, creamy sony xperia X

cheap.

shitty.

chocolate.

Attached: Nokia-1.jpg (1626x1161, 502K)

Attached: 13AC027D-79D8-4ABB-A3DA-1E90ED16D43C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

I BET YOU THAT CHEAP CHOCO-PHONE CAN TAKE MORE ABUSE THAN YOUR LANKY CRACKA ASS PHONE BITCH GLASS AND METAL AND SHIT

These useless cremes are getting recycled.

The phone of a winner.
A man who has business to accomplish.
Creme tech.
A perfect fit.

A pleb who needs to look "Cool" picks chocolate.

Cremey delicioussness. Built to last. An Icon of style.

Attached: 20080515173202_s_mobile_phone_prop_01.jpg (280x373, 44K)

>built to last
DOESN'T
>an icon of style
ISN'T

YOU LOST CREME BITCH. SHOW ME ONE SUCCESSFUL WHITE PHONE. NOBODY BUYS PHONES IN FUCKING WHITE

apple products

The essential phone.
The Mi Mix.
The Sony XZ 2.
The Google Pixel.

And they all look better in crème.
>Nobody buys phones in fucking white
Everybody likes shitty cheap chocolate. What kind of argument is that?

Attached: Google-Pixel-2-and-Pixel-2-XL.png (1018x715, 381K)

Fuck off. Apple was never good.

if I could take a photo of my phone with my phone just to spite you I would

hint: it's white and you're not (and neither am I)

A disgrace to the crème supreme team.

By not being a soyboy?

NOBODY BUYS THE WHITE IPHONE
T. DUMB BRAINLET
I BET YOU THINK THE APPLE II WASN'T A GOOD PC

>I BET YOU THINK THE APPLE II WASN'T A GOOD PC
Correct. Because it wasn't. Just because Americans have nostalgia for an overpriced, crappy home computer doesn't mean it was good.

>Sold really well
>forced other brands to get their shit together
Dumb BRAINLET. YOU ARE A MEMER WHO JUMPED ON THE IRONIC APPLE HATE TRAIN. POST-JOBS IS CANCER ERA.

>Chocolate "Technology"

AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAAAHAAHAHAH

*BREATHES*

Attached: Boda-10-1-inch-10-inch-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-KitKat-Tablet-8GB-Bluetooth-Bundle.jpg (1000x1036, 160K)

No, Apple has always been shit. I don't care if Americans ate their shit up, that doesn't make their crappy computers better.

You're simply a filthy chocolate in cremey clothing.

Otherwise you'd be able to respect crème technology.

Post something that wasn't shit then.

I can't hear you over the chocolate dick in your mouth.

Stay mad, Applefag.

Of course Americans ate it up, Americans are the only people who actually gave a shit about computers and tried to innovate. Apple was a bulwark in their day.

>Americans are the only people who actually gave a shit about computers and tried to innovate
If by innovate you mean nickle and dime dumb rednecks.

Attached: 1511908937783.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Attached: D75EB706-2CA8-4CAC-8546-9DB9A12F4E9A.jpg (2592x1936, 1.14M)

do you know what bulwark means

also
>uses tech that other companies developed
>puts one gay man in the spotlight
>steve jobs is now heralded as a genius and all the actual humans who are not lizards who made the iphone possible are thrown under the bus

fuckin garbage, good thing he got AIDS tho

Sorry, I didn't realize
>Xerox
>HP
>Apple
>IBM
>Atari
>Commodore
were Eurotrash companies

Here's one just for you~

Attached: 1352619616_first-apple-mac-computer11.jpg (571x400, 19K)

>Apple uses transistor in their computer
D-DTHEY COPIED THATTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet your SEETHING Apple products are to this day collectors items and few brands even enjoy half the product loyalty. m-muh sheep

>Xerox
Didn't innovate
>HP
Never innovated
>Apple
Openly never innovated
>IBM
Slightly innovated
>Atari
Never innovated
>Commodore
Needed to buy out other companies just to make new shit.

Ah yes the GUI, Mouse, Trackball, Color monitor, and floppy drive weren't innovations. Semiconductors are American. Europeans made none of them.

Why are you proud that retards enjoy eating shit?
Even worse than the Apple II.

I could say that about anyone who doesn't buy from X Company.

they didn't copy shit, they outright used and admitted to using other peoples' shit and then acted like they didn't because more retards will think they're gods that way

see: people who actually think apple phones use apple-manufactured screens

Mouse was invented by a German living in Britain, color tv by a Scot. Nice try, though.

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (600x617, 34K)

Cremeslurpers and choco-cucks wouldn't know a good piece of technology even if it bitchslapped them.

Attached: PowerMac_G3_3q.jpg (1524x1333, 301K)

sketched =/= Invented
TV =/= Monitor
Is this suppose to be a problem? You wanna sue everyone who used the Clamshell design and wasn't first to patent it? No?

Apple atleast has their own style, vastly more interesting than the rank-and-file uninteresting bullshit from their prime era and even today. This is why the iMac will be looked at in museums and the Dell Insprion wont.

>europoors that still used fucking casette tapes into the '80s still trying to grasp at straws and pretend they did and continue to do anything but suck American cock as long as the welfare flows

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Attached: green_phosphor.jpg (620x388, 84K)

>TV =/= Monitor
Yes it is.
>sketched =/= Invented
Yes it does.
It's a bad thing that companies tried to make computers more affordable rather than trimming their customers as much as possible? Americans just love being exploited by corporate entities.

>their own style
>using other peoples' shit
>literally every phone looks the fucking same circa 2018
heftiest apple shill

the idea of apple ~innovashun~ products being in museums disgusts me since they're considerably less noteworthy than the shit they copied (but there was a PERSONALITY behind them guys! that means they're good!), and that applies to literally every apple product

The computers were, maybe, more expensive because they weren't stuck in the 1970s for twenty years unlike Yuropstan?

Attached: 1516235774394.gif (256x256, 490K)

Attached: nokia-new-8110-matrix-banana-2018-mwc-12.jpg (1600x900, 108K)

>b-but at least my garbage was affordable!
what does that have to do with anything I said retard
lmao just shut the fuck up already and keep voting for centrist sellouts to support our hegemony while you pretend you were the puppetmaster all along

YOU ARE WRONG, JUST ACCEPT THAT YOUR MOTHER NEVER LOVED YOU

t. retard who has lost the plot
>what does that have to do with anything I said retard
The reason for cassettes was because disk drives were needlessly expensive.
>lmao just shut the fuck up already and keep voting for centrist sellouts to support our hegemony while you pretend you were the puppetmaster all along
Keep voting for Israel loving war mongers and pretending like you bucked the system by putting in a puppet who said mean things.

Everyone copied IBM in the end. So thats completely irrelevant. Apple products will be in museums till the end of time because they stood out. They are noteworthy. Beige doesn't allure interest.

Why do you even care if Apple innovates? Unless you factor in MUH VIDYA GAYMES theres nothing you can't do on a Mac than a PC. Literally choose your style. Tribalism is retarded.
>inb4 "muh botnet"

>generic absolutist buzzwords and namecalling
Definitely Jow Forums

>Apple products will be in museums till the end of time because they stood out. They are noteworthy
This is a victory for you?

Attached: 1520303770947.png (898x904, 971K)

>he uses a self-crippling OS because it's not part of a cloud service
This is a victory for you?

>self-crippling OS
What?

no, but being part of a "copy cat" brand that is the worlds most valuable electronics company, enjoying helpful vertical integration and not caring about boogeymen is.

You have a lot of faith in your government.

>ATX with EATX capabilities if the rivets holding the drive cage in are removed
>removable motherboard tray

Its sitting and waiting for a cheap R3 PC to be shoved in now to replace the mostly dead P3 kit inside.

Attached: enlight_7237.jpg (400x300, 39K)

The Government isn't the boogeyman, Google and Amazon are the boogey man because they alter and influence the Government.

>Europeans are the real innovators, guys!
>W-what? But that superior technology everyone in the North American market had was more expensive! We're still number one!
>Y-yeah okay we're your vassals, b-but you elected a big stupid cheeto man and fight pointless wars for Israel sometimes! We're number one!!!
euro-supremacists in a nutshell

Don't forget Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and AMD. But the NSA is still openly monitoring communications.
Just because Americans were willing to pay tributes to corporations doesn't mean anyone else had to.
>Y-yeah okay we're your vassals
Sorry, but the US is governed from Israel.

What am I?

>first few apple computers are literally direct ripoffs of older computers
>early macbooks are literally just early laptops but "fun" aka disgusting colours and cheap, see-through plastic, genuinely comparable to fisher-price toys in build quality
>later macbooks are the pinnacle of using buzzwords to sell low quality trash, aluminium body is a shit idea, keys melt, everything is terrible unless you're a faggot with more money than brains, or you actually think a gimped OS will help you be a graphic designer
>iphone is a direct ripoff of in-development phones that only got funding due to a tech demo in which steve "hand" jobs waved it around and it barely worked, proving yet again that investors and average consumers are fucking morons
>literally every iphone version release has some giant problem that apple blames the consumer for
>company run and staffed by pajeets in 2018
>giant security holes everywhere
>given up on using their own tech
>steve jobs is dead, their only selling point is gone

Hopefully they just fucking give up soon. Who else is ready for the future of computers, the future where everything isn't being dragged down because everyone wants to copy apple?

Attached: 1255843273728.jpg (520x390, 100K)

name some products that belong in museums instead
hard mode: no Jow Forums memes or surfing wikipedia before before posting

I had a system with a case like this when i was a kid and have been trying to track down the name or manufacturer if it everywhere?

Notice how this poster does not at all directly rebut the actual accusation but instead just keeps repeating "B-but Israel..." over and over again, like admitting that his shitty country is not only a vassal, but the vassal of a vassal somehow wins his argument.

I don't know why you would be proud of being Israel's puppet. The US was founded by Jews for the purpose of enslaving the goyim worldwide. What do you have to be proud of?

copypasta or underage

;_; don't be mean to appwle pls

Neither, just not a shill.

I also like my computers to actually be made of real parts and not gimmick shite prone to fucking bending or overheating.

Attached: 1252401771530.jpg (671x197, 24K)

Fuck off with your ugly shit.

And here he still doesn't rebut the point, he just babbles nonsense that's irrelevant to the argument in an attempt to run away from and bury the truth he cannot deny.

Europe's number one!

Your point is based on the fallacy that American supremacy is your supremacy when it is Jewish. The Jews exploit the trusting nature of the goyim and build a country (the United States) to force the world into submission. This isn't a good thing for you. Do you enjoy having a 56% white population? Well it is going to get worse.

I hope it gets worse cos white people are fucking stupid.

OH NONONONONONONONONONONOONONONO

WE CAN'T BEAT THIS

das ribe

I regret making a thread for crème superiority, all they want to do is bicker and whine like this
>N-Not My Crème!

Let's hope chocolate can put these fuckers in their place.

penis butter worst team

evga... pretty good actually

if you actually believed your pastas you would have rejected iClones early on and invested into alternatives, instead you probably just bought whatever had the biggest numbers for cheap like most retards in the android/windows fanboy camp do and now you whine about how Apple has ruined your life after financially enabling it

your next upgrade is probably going to be a notchfone with no upgradable storage, removable battery and probably a locked bootloader because you only pretend to have standards and principles when it makes you feel better about yourself

>everyone who doesn't like Apple uses windows and android

...Yes?

False.

What?

I've literally never owned an apple product, just put up with having to repair them. I've been building my own PCs since I was fucking 7 and using linux since I was like 16. I have extremely high standards for tech. I believe my pasta.

YOU TRIED THOUGH.

I think you need to learn to read. What kind of education are we financing over there?
The only point was that you are a vassal pretending to be something more, the vassal status of the country you are vassalized to is irrelevant.

Hell, why would I even go down that rabbit hole? What you're saying only enhances that point. You're not only a vassal to the United States, you're a vassal to Israel, too through one of their own fucking vassals. Yet you're still trying to pretend you have any relevance in the world beyond being another market for the kikes you hate to get rich off of. How much more pathetic can you get?

Attached: blacked.jpg (355x355, 27K)

>How much more pathetic can you get?
I could pretend that being from a country founded by Jews somehow makes me superior. But only a Minigger would so that.

imagine being this illiterate that you can't even properly comprehend two paragraphs, or are you just in denial about it?
but I guess if your definition of tech literacy and "extremely high standards" is being able to use a screwdriver and download a CD image it would probably be unreasonable to expect more from you

started with minimal Debian on a self-built dual Slot 1 box from dumpster dived scrap when I was 14 by the way

I've been up for 28 hours and I just had half a bottle of gin so yeah my reading comprehension is a bit fucked not gonna lie.

Noice tho. Cunt.

I'm not a creme but felt like contributing to the thread.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1700x1420, 661K)