The winner of this thing is becomes a new board color right?

The winner of this thing is becomes a new board color right?

Attached: 1522613923364.png (2952x2699, 2.77M)

Wrong

The mods are just inputting the numbers manually for maximum butthurt.

Nothing can explain PB being behind all day and just taking out both Peep and Mini.

awww, wouldn't that be cool though?

I have a scientific explanation that will shine a very bright light as to why it makes perfect sense

Peep and mini a shit

i hope i'm on a cool team

The prank is that nobody knows what drives the numbers. The chaos is intentional. We'll find out tomorrow hopefully

>peanut butter will be the first spread that mars will make
#PeanutButterUprising

Attached: ThePeanutButterUprising.png (388x85, 3K)

>The International Peanut Genome Initiative (IPGI) — a multinational group of crop geneticists working in cooperation for several years — has successfully sequenced the genome of the peanut.
>The new peanut genome sequence will be available to researchers and plant breeders across the globe to aid in the breeding of more productive, more resilient peanut varieties.
>Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), also called groundnut, is an important crop both commercially and nutritionally. Globally, farmers tend about 24 million hectares of peanut each year, producing about 40 million metric tons. While the oil and protein rich legume is seen as a cash crop in the developed world, it remains an important sustenance crop in developing nations.

>IPGI makes Perfect Homunculi
HERE WE GO BOISSS
WE WILL BE UNDEFEATED

fuck you peanigger, be prepared for Mini surge

Attached: 4L_QUwn0VbF.jpg (750x272, 37K)

don't mind me

Your preference data is being sold by hiroshima to fund Jow Forums because people are blocking ads

Your mom gay

How do you choose a team?

I prefer mini

You dont
You get abducted in your sleep
and you wake up knowing which team youre in

Oh. It all makes sense now...

WTF I love mini now!

No you dont
They LOSING TEAM

Peanut butter is best

WE GOT MECH NOW

Attached: PeanutButterMachine.jpg (480x270, 26K)

That would be shit because it's all random.

They could just make all the colors a theme.

Spoiler alert:
The joke's on us. There will never be any explanation, the mods just did it for the lulz

this is weird, i can still see everybody team and the score in this thread. testing testing