How do you deal with the fact your life will end at some point

How do you deal with the fact your life will end at some point.

Attached: 1527473825750.jpg (640x649, 369K)

Pretty well, living is pain.

That's what drives me to make everyone else's life as horrible as possible

Get up each day and accomplish something.

It's never bothered me.

only npcs die user don't be daft

After I turned 30 the idea doesn't bother me

Part of me is hoping this is all a simulation where I'll figure out immortality or something similar before the end.

Of course if it is a simulation then hell could very well be real. It would be pretty easy to code afterall. A simple check to see if someone is a believer and if their sin level is above or below 9000.

Then we all burn because of a program probably written by atheists.

I don't worry about it

When it's over you won't care anymore

i believe in reincarnation
i don't see death as a end but a new beginning

I look forward to it with bated breath.

eagerly anticipate it

pretty much never think about it
not really too worried t b h

Daily reminder that Hindus are retarded

By realizing that it was never very much to begin with anyway.

My children will carry on my legacy.

npcs don't die. They never had a soul to begin with.

I work to make the world a better place by adhering to my nature, ensuring I go to Heaven to reincarnate into an even greater role after my death

>if you FEAR death then you need to ask yourself what's to fear?
>humans do not fear death naturally unless something adverse awaits them on the other side, question yourself and find out why

I'll *sip* to that

Attached: 1530330667534.jpg (675x601, 168K)

The only proof of my mortality is dying, and so far I haven't done so.
>Buh muh every human dies
Logical fallacy.

>being so much of a bluepilled faggot that you think consciousness after death doesn't exist
lmaoing @ your life kid

First. stop being a fag. Get over it.
Second. Stop being a fag, or don't.
Fag.

Not a big deal anymore, but it was difficult to come to terms with it when I became an apostate.

FPBP

If ever the time comes that I begin enjoying my life then I might worry about death but until then it will be a sweet release.

I'm more worried about how I might die. I have seen too many videos of terrible, painful, slow deaths. The same thought occurs each time:

>these people didn't think they would die that day, in that way, all of them were complacent.

That is what terrifies me. I don't want to be stabbed to death, it looks brutal, and yet it's a very common way to die, historically.

When I am death is not, when death is I am not.

Every day is suffering. The lucky ones are dead

I'll just put myself in a deep sleep, so I won't have to face reality no more.

Me but 10 years earlier

i don't have a problem with it. im asking pol how they deal with it you retard.

I live with the thought that i'll probaby end it myself.

psilocybin mushrooms

Attached: 334626.jpg (960x720, 83K)

My corporeal body's death would finally have caught up to my soul.. so, complete again.

just be a shut in user

jesus the reddit spacing in this post is more painful than any death. I apologise.

cant wait

I don't give a shit.

If your body was replaced with an exact copy every time you go to sleep and the original was destroyed "you" wouldn't notice the difference.
You care about the tomorrow version of your body because your memories condition you to do that, not because the tomorrow version of your body has some special magic property that makes it "you".
The real you is not localized to your flesh or described in any scientific models of the world.

Claim life you fool.

Attached: 1490268043281.png (1920x1080, 493K)

Live life how you wanna live it. Me? Get drunk, play vidya games, furiously masturbate.

Attached: 1526168668430.jpg (450x608, 110K)

poo post cause i dont want to reincarnate on your poo body

I'll worry about my death when i die

I mean, I'll die. It's inevitable. No point worrying about something you can't change, right?

I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy.

Same, unless I am murdered or die by accident.

What confuses me is the big bang, (yes i know 10 percent of scientists disagree, but lets just assume) created us, and we became aware of its existence.

How much of emotional faggot do yyou need to be to have problems about the fact that you die its fucking normal and it alway was I think its just that its almost Fall and you have do face the inevitable you fucking LEAF

Attached: LEAFDEATHSEASON.jpg (1600x1000, 153K)

Most overrated phrase in philosophy. Epicurus just surrendered to a simple idea. There's no way to know if you are or are not after death.

Sage not political

I see life as a form of quantum computing which is infinite therefore eternal

i find it makes all of this shit a bit more tolerable

Attached: roast.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>its almost Fall

Attached: DELET_THIS.jpg (281x218, 22K)

Nietzsche's eternal recurrence as the last judgement

already told the last faggot. i dont have a problem with it. Hows it going in your overrun shithole?

If it’s inevitable, why worry about it?

god you shit monkeys are retarded.

What happens when we die is the basis for all sham religions

Take your ashtma medication and go tell the teacher, you fuckin geek

Calm down weirdo

Based and redpilled

I do drugs and have sex with as many women as possible

lmfao

Not me, I'll never die. I will be raptured up to heaven cuz its the end times the the Devil knows the time is short.

Live today as if it was your last

Me, I've been sitting on my ass making stupid memes. I may be gone tomorrow, but the OC I created will be used for days after I am gone. That is all I ask anons.

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 499K)

I don't. I pack it away for another time each time it eats at me more and more. Just sort of waiting for me to not be able to ignore it and I self-destruct.

i charge at it like a taunted bull.

Kingdom of Heaven is within though.

humans were made to live for, ever, maybe op is goose bumping about the theory that till 2050 all humans will become immortal due advanced technology like 3d printers making living organs and shiet

By wishing desperately for a world war will break out so I can die in a nuclear fireball instead of cancer like some faggot.

>2k years later
>haha any time now

Right? Only so many times one can keep saying to kill yourself so many days. I plan on using my motorcycle in the garage with some decent scotch beforehand to numb the reality. Who wants to keep being livestock milked with every paycheck waiting to be slaughtered. Just hoping cancer takes me first (work with a lot of oil and hazmat used to smoke cigarrettes) death is the logical step after life and I find I do not have the patience for much longer.

Try to have fun while Im here

its really easy i just wish for this point to come every day before falling asleep

Attached: 1490044556410.jpg (480x452, 12K)

I hate deceases too , makes humans look weak and pathetic

Attached: 1427921629957.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Your legacy is as meaningless as the existence of the human race and would I say that about Trump.

If you take in how many people have been born on this planet and others and how long time is. Its all fucking pointless

Get ganja high or drink vodka

>deal with the fact your life will end
By fucking many, many traps.

Attached: super_shemale_virility2.jpg (606x1069, 233K)

veganism, thc neurogensis and pomegranate telomere lengthening

LOL

naw son.

Attached: 1508831660201.jpg (841x1024, 516K)

i have a lung cancer that is spreading into my stomach.

I have to deal with my death sooner than later, havent yet found out how i want to go.
Not in a hospital bed thats for sure.

I see what you did there leaf

CIA agents know THC causes apoptosis of cancer cells

Haven't thought about it enough.

Your loved ones will die. Your mother, father, any siblings, aunts, uncles. Then there'll just be you, and your spouse, and your kids and perhaps grandkids. And you'll be the eldest. And you'll age. And one day, you'll begin to feel strange. And something will happen. Maybe a stroke, maybe a heart attack. And in that/those moment(s), you'll remember your life, and you'll feel every emotion. Fear, for yourself, for your loved ones who will now have to mourn you and carry on without you. Relief, that your 'fight' is over. Fear and uncertainty of what will come when it goes dark in just a moment. Excitement to find out.

Or maybe you'll get unexpectedly diagnosed with cancer, and die a slow death, thinking all those^ thoughts and more for a much longer time. Maybe you don't have a family to leave behind. Maybe that relieves you. Maybe it doesn't.
Perhaps you'll die suddenly, painfully. Car crash, those are quite common. Less common are things like being shot and bleeding out, burning to death in a housefire, being run off the road and drowning in your car, but they do happen.

You will experience the last moment of your life. You will cease to be living. Everything you think you can remember has to do with this life you're living, and it will end one day.

Fuck you for making me laugh

Its not good but desu not bad for me right now so cant complain thanks for your concerns but I like fall its just so nice to see them change their color shortly before they die its so beautifull as if they struggle to seen to be recognised so even death has is good sites its just the perspective you experience it which makes it so significant

Attached: leaf-change.jpg (1316x1212, 1.06M)

Remember the primary essence

i have died a thousand deaths
let me tell you,
its not fun

its not peaceful unless you are really old

there is lots of fear
your life force is driven away,
you think about all the wrong things you did
you are given the clarity of a thousand suns
the entity which typically lives inside you is not in control anymore
its just you, and the end of all things to come

sorry my friend, sounds rough.

Simple, I don't think about it. No use worrying about inevitable things like that.

Attached: 1535315497166.png (588x434, 237K)

>Death
You mean sweet release

like you have an answer you paki kebab

Dont think about it or you will blow your head off

I'm religious so it doesn't bother me.

sounds comfy if you were depressed and hated life but pretty shitty otherwise.
take comfort in the fact that its either you die and its over so none of this shit really matters or there is actual something in the after life and you are going to witness it.
best wishes to you fren

yet another shitty leaf thread that needs to be Jow Forumsed

You choose to feel those things, nigga.

Life never ends OP.
Listen to my words.

Life after death is nothingness. It is the same nothingness from before you were born.

Your life right now is proof you will live again.

Life after death cannot exist as nothings forever. It's simply not possible.

If it were true, you never would have been born. Because up until your birth, you were nothing. So just by being born, we know that nothingness is finite.

You will die some day, but know you will one day be born again.

Not as you, your ego, but as YOU.

[your name] will die.
but YOU will live on.

Im immortal

LOL who gives a flying fuck? Do you want to live forever? I actually feel good to know one day it will end.