Tech field breakfast

Hello whole/g/rainers
How much soylent do you guys take with your morning fiber whole grain bio breakfast? Also tech breakfast related discussion

Attached: IMG_20180402_074523__01.jpg (3351x2208, 1.74M)

>being this muh of a pathetic soylet
I have three eggs, a pancake, four sausages, a cup of greek yogurt, and two cups of black coffee every morning. Go play your nofriendo switch, you little cunt.

One penis injection every morning.

>inb4 Soylent/blood injections

I don't eat breakfast and the rare occasion I do I get it from some fast food place with coffee.

My wife makes her bull breakfast every morning, sometimes if I have enough good boy points I am able to even have my wife make me breakfast too!

Omeprazole, coffee and chocolate, for a fruitful coding career and an early grave before I go obsolete.

A fat rock of crack cocaine, an entire pack of Marlboro cigarettes, a jug of scolding black coffee, and a line of heroin.

I had a 1/2 cup of oats and half a peanut butter sandwich with a cup of coffee and two sweet and lows.

I'm on a cut.

drink two cups coffee from orange coffee cup
+Quaker Oats Fruit n Cream packet in same orange coffee cup
+fruit (tangelo,/orange/pear/grapes)
+ drink 3 eggs raw
+vitamins+supplements
+lots of water in my big orange-metalflake glass

how does it feel to be unemployed

One disgusting looking and tasting pizza cause I am a man and a programmer socks wearing faggot.

>pic very related... pure man food.

Attached: 20180402_111245.jpg (5312x2988, 3.46M)

Good luck coding on such grease, will take 10 real Devs to decipher and fix your shit after you get fired

Attached: 1502273279862.jpg (931x415, 75K)

How do people make and sell things like that

Cigs and coffee

Negative.

The bread and greese represents the manly skills and energy needed to code for long hours and outlast the syntax errors and bug hunting.

They are made with self hate and consumed with angst. All the fuel you need to rage power to the next Gates

Try meth it’ll change your workflow forever. Plus your pee pee gets hard & all you feel like doing is FUCK FUCK FUCK

If bunch of programmer wearing socks artists need to clean the blazing trail I left so normies can more easily marvel the beauty of what I have created... so be it

I just want something healthy that does not take much to prepare. I'm sick of my shitty diet.

Water with H2O crotons

Oatmeal breh

One egg with toast. Soy is for Asians and women.

You need a wife. This is no way for a man to live. Too much fat and carbs.

raw egg consumption causes biotin deficiency, you should'e known better

Jesus Christ, how much do you weight and how long does it take you to eat all that

Oatmeal it is.

>Omeprazole
have you tried drinking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water?

10mg dexedrine
two eggs, 4 slices of bacon
one cup of black coffee

better to burn out than fade away faggots