Need help urgently

Right, so I’m 19 and my dad is an Ass and has changed the WiFi code and won’t give it anyone. We all pay our own way with rent in the house. Anyway I can get the code by using my phone/tablet/laptop (all not connected) ive looked online and the only way I’ve found is to go through his laptop and go therough commands... anyway I can get around that without using his laptop? If so please help

Attached: 1FA24C92-6DD0-44AE-A4F5-4384E30E9FF5.png (960x707, 45K)

Sent ;)

have you tried turning it off and on again?

I haven’t got the code, it’s changed. Anyway getting round it? Or if he changed it again it get it automatically connect

Sure you could factory reset and plug in with a network cable to set it all up, but he's just going to do the same whilst you're gone and it'll be a petty tit-for-tat war
The best way around this kind of shit is handling it like an adult and to DO YOUR FUCKING CHORES YOU FUCKING BABY OR MOVE OUT

Bruh, I do my fair share, I can’t afford to move out he’s just being a dick. Surely there other ways round it than that

Nope, when fighting over internet usage/ARP poisoning for throttling speeds or other petty shit, the best way is to simply talk it out.
>he's just being a dick
There is absolutely more to the story than this you fucking retard.
I bet one of you jackasses maxed out your download or some shit

Alternative solution: buy your own separate internet service

Wps push button ?

Put another router upstream of it, between the modem and his router. Hide the SSID

second this. old fuck wouldn't be likely to physically check since that might require bending given its current placement. perhaps he changed the wifi pass via fw using a wifi connection to reach it but maybe you have an ethernet leading to another device somewhere, that's where I would put it tbqh and make sure its really hard to reach.
Also. you have a job, unless there is something else you need cheap rent from him or something else then its just best to leave, man.

do you use an iphone?

Try paths of least resistance first.
Try to get on his laptop.
192.168.x.x router and then maybe admin:admin?
VM Kali/ParroOSt/BlackArch scriptkiddie in...

MITM with fake SSID with stronger signal assuming autoconnect

Kill your dad, factory reset the router, rename wireless FUCKYOUDADALLAHUAKBARFAGGOT

Why did he do this? If you pay rent hes a fuckhead.

Download BackTrack Linux and get to work hacking it

I've done it multiple times on neighbors wifi when i was a poorfag

you're fucked bro there's no way to get the password unless it's a really old router

Install Kali Linux like a normie and pay 30$ to some service to crack the hash
He probably put a really weak password so it might be possible. Also if it's not possible just login into the router and setup a new network. I bet that he didn't change the router login password.

The degenerate American capitalist mind extends to the way they treat family. When the children are not simply kicked out from the home at 18, they are made to pay rent like a tenant.

What's his reason for doing this? "Just being a dick" is not a reason. If he were doing it to be abusive you'd have said so or wouldn't live there. What did you do.

What's wrong with teaching your children to be financially responsible by using kid gloves to teach how to keep up with your rent? Go be financially and politically illiterate elsewhere, commie.

Being forced to pay rent by your parents is not the same as them teachibg you financially responsible, you fucking retard.
And how the fuck do you expect them to move out when you take the most of their income, if they even have any?

>daddy issues
kys

Can't you just press a button on the router and connect without pass?

that's called WPS