Do you ever think Jow Forums will implode?

do you ever think Jow Forums will implode?

Attached: borche it out your ass.png (721x544, 141K)

yes

Attached: COFFEEUPTHEASS.jpg (663x641, 59K)

yes

I hope it don't. It's good for containing cancer even though Jow Forumstards constantly spill out.

hiroshima nagasaki won't let it, Jow Forums, /b/ and /v/ are what make him his shekels

Also if Jow Forums gets deleted then I wonder what will happen to the board which was meant to be Jow Forumss trashcan

It's too late, they've reached critical mass.

but it really fucking sucks

It already did, can't even talk about Chocolate Rambo in comedic light without being called a nigger lover.

yeah but like actually destroying itself. like no one posts there

Containment board is a myth

there's idiots that call literally everyone kike now

>like no one posts there
does it even matter if anyone posts there? the board doesn't even function anymore

It already has.
They don't do anything anymore except react to current events. They no longer create epic memes or pull off raids or influence anything in real life like they used to.
They just...talk. They don't even do redpill threads anymore.

Then how come they still make up 10% of our catalogue?

Because this boards original purpose was to contain off topic posts from Jow Forums and mods still insist on keeping it this way even though it obviously failed.

my husband denmark hates Jow Forums
my husband denmark will make it implode
my husband denmark is so cute

Attached: go back.jpg (273x185, 6K)

my wife chino is so cute

Yeah, it really has went down the shitter.

Nah, I frequent Jow Forums enough to know it is fine. If Avenatti/Kavanaugh drama turns to be falseflags and proven to be so, big win for Jow Forums. Don't knock it till you've tried it though, they have more than race wars if you seek it, theology and history is a good example.

Biggest problem is that people can't recognize bait and end up derailing threads.

no chance, and its making too much money for Hiroshima Nagasaki to delet it like moot did

>do you ever think Jow Forums will implode?
No. It is self moderating.