Why are Indians so smart?

Memes aside, it's scary how the tech industry is dominated by Indians.

>tfw you will never be Indian

Attached: 2fe.jpg (680x455, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cloth off

Milk truk just arrive

hi baby r u still there.

Good thread

Seriously what is the legit situation there?

Do they feel the girl in question owns that facebook page they follow that posts 20 different girls a day?

hello sir please kindly do the delete thank you sir

Dominated by Indians who will work for peanuts*

Your bobs very big I’m kiss your bobs

nice try Parjiit

Attached: 1505980713382.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

hello bitch lasagne

the back story to this is that there are no septic services for pajeet to call to come empty out his septic toilet five years later and pajeet knows that if he uses that toilet he's gonna have to have it emptied.

reason there's no septic services is because pajeet thinks that if his job is to clean out a septic tank he'll be "put on a lower caste" by being totally ostracized by society. so pajeet rather go in the field where the tea you drink is.

if pajeet is rich he will build a septic tank big enough for a generation so that he would never have to empty it. lazyness country wide taken to the next level.

hello, this teck support, we have found a wyrus, remove bob

plese do the needful|

mm bebi i liek to learn to u.
how ur bobs becom melons?
u liek big dik?
w-wat? u do?

sory to hav wastd ure tiem

I deal with them on a daily basis, they are just a hair over being legally retarded. I deal with the APAC region as a whole and the only country that I hate dealing with is India. They will never read the documentation, they will always ask for a remote session and they will never try to configure anything on their own. Completely worthless people.
They have a diploma factory problem in that all you have to do is pay the fee and you'll get the diploma. This means these fools are in positions that they have no basic concept of what the position is or does.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

> how the tech industry is dominated by Indians
It is not.

China does a noticeable lot of tech manufacturing and design by now, but India is overall a footnote given it's population size.

I mostly deal with the ASPAC and EMEA regions (and global for some things).
I think the worst part is just the way they communicate.
They often have a way of trying to get all responsibility transferred to you, instead of a "Hey, I'm having this problem, anything you can see from your end?"
Seeing a "please do the needful" usually pisses me off and makes me put that mail lower in my priority list.

Outside of a rare few (who leave the country ASAP anyway), they just don't seem to have any concept of customer service or personal responsibility.
Most off-shore tech support in Aus is now done in the Philippines, since they have a better service culture, and their accents sound near American to the untrained ear.

I've reached out to our L1 a few times before, and the person from the Philippines was really helpful. She actually put in real useful information in the ticket, instead of the jibberish I've seen from our Polish colleagues. I have access to see all tickets, so I definitely check out what they put in the tickets they create for me.

That said, the Indians aren't all bad, there were a few times when I've really seen them spring into action. But the way they communicate still annoys me.

>They often have a way of trying to get all responsibility transferred to you, instead of a "Hey, I'm having this problem, anything you can see from your end?"
Exactly, it's always your problem they fucked something up.
>Seeing a "please do the needful" usually pisses me off and makes me put that mail lower in my priority list.
They are my lowest priority any time I see them. I hate that shit saying.

>they just don't seem to have any concept of customer service or personal responsibility.
Exactly, it's not their problem, it's whoever they are asking for helps problem.