What is your excuse for using Soynix instead of BSD?

What is your excuse for using Soynix instead of BSD?

Attached: lundsoy.png (1280x720, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/11/06/8
seclists.org/oss-sec/2018/q1/115
news.slashdot.org/story/18/02/15/1410203/ubuntu-wants-to-collect-data-about-your-system----starting-with-1804-lts
lwn.net/Articles/285088/
lwn.net/Articles/377391/
zdnet.com/article/cryptocurrency-mining-malware-uses-five-year-old-vulnerability-to-mine-monero-on-linux-servers/
github.com/SecWiki/linux-kernel-exploits
access.redhat.com/security/vulnerabilities/speculativeexecution
freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most people will say it's lazy friendly and you have many windows software ports
Not that Gentoo or Arch don't break or don't require attention but real turbo autists use Void and spend all day ricing hipster trash to post on youtube and the rest of linux users think their botnet is better because ''free and open source''

>botnet
Elaborate.

Muh WiFi/bt blobs, virtualbox, package count

I use it, but I don't like the code of conduct. It isn't pure unix (OS based on a Unix version like system V), but I think old Unix devs decided to code their own OS and BSD was born.

>systemd 1 billion of unedited code
>every once in a while someone from google or red hat announce a major fix for something that could expose your entire system and break the kernel
>the linux kernel is a mess being developed by retards
>Linus and his foundation literally gave 40k to a female programmer who edited 30 words on github kernel just so she could claim her reward for being a ''minority''
>Mint, Ubuntu and Debian are always broken and unfinished
>The community keep pushing gnome garbage even after all these years of failure
>KDE which was supposed to be stable is worse than gnome and nowhere in the next 4 years we will see a decent release
>default ubuntu/mint/fedora without tweaks are the same shit as windows since they added dozens of 1 click install options everywhere
>opensuse not long ago shipped their distro with root open - even changing your clock was running as root
>took 3 years for people to realize that it's not a good idea to run as root 24/7
>dozens of linux programmers becoming javascript whores instead of learning how to code
etc,etc,etc,etc

*unaudited

No wifi drivers.

What does any of that has to do with botnet?

I'm not a gigantic fan of the OS. I don't mind if I use this or a GNU/Linux distro.
>4GB of ram
One of my ram sticks died so I had to go from 8GB of DDR4 ram to 4, until I can afford more.

Attached: bears42.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Call me when they have TRIM support and any hardware support that's newer than 2013.
>>systemd 1 billion of unedited code
What? You know there are distros without systemd?
>>every once in a while someone from google or red hat announce a major fix for something that could expose your entire system and break the kernel
Bring sources or get out.
>>the linux kernel is a mess being developed by retards
Citation needed.
>>Linus and his foundation literally gave 40k to a female programmer who edited 30 words on github kernel just so she could claim her reward for being a ''minority''
Linus was no part in this shit, it's the foundation he doesn't even own or go to, he just takes the money from it.
>>Mint, Ubuntu and Debian are always broken and unfinished
Citation needed, also other distros exist
>>The community keep pushing gnome garbage even after all these years of failure
What?
>>KDE which was supposed to be stable is worse than gnome and nowhere in the next 4 years we will see a decent release
There are other window managers, fucking BSD people use KDE.
>>default ubuntu/mint/fedora without tweaks are the same shit as windows since they added dozens of 1 click install options everywhere
What? You're pulling things out of your ass now!
>>opensuse not long ago shipped their distro with root open - even changing your clock was running as root
Then choose another distro! You're not going to say Linux is shit because Hannah Montana Linux was shit, you know you can pick other distros
>>took 3 years for people to realize that it's not a good idea to run as root 24/7
What?
>>dozens of linux programmers becoming javascript whores instead of learning how to code
Citation needed
>etc,etc,etc,etc
No, first bring real arguments instead of crying and being so insecure about your choice of BSD that you need to make up arguments.

openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/11/06/8
seclists.org/oss-sec/2018/q1/115
news.slashdot.org/story/18/02/15/1410203/ubuntu-wants-to-collect-data-about-your-system----starting-with-1804-lts
lwn.net/Articles/285088/
lwn.net/Articles/377391/

zdnet.com/article/cryptocurrency-mining-malware-uses-five-year-old-vulnerability-to-mine-monero-on-linux-servers/
github.com/SecWiki/linux-kernel-exploits
access.redhat.com/security/vulnerabilities/speculativeexecution (not yet fixed...)

TL;DR: Linux is so centralized lately people don't even care to improve they kernel they simply think removing binary blobs with the gnu tool they are doing great. The obsession with ''free'' software instead of actually fixing software is a big contribution by Stallman that made linux popular with fedoras and internet hack3rs
The retardation of the linux users is so great they actually browse Snowden wikipedia to see the kind of software he approved on twitter. As if he would use Tor or the regular crap he promotes

There is Ryzen support. That is pretty new hardware, unless hardware from 2017 isn't new to you.

why do some people get shocked when they realize the kernel and linux software are full of security problems?

I'm not afraid of soy

i really hope you're baiting
but god you're retarded

freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html
this is my excuse to not use freebsd.
I don't have one for the other bsds though.

lincucks BTFO

>What is your excuse for using Soynix instead of BSD?
I have a job

>Soynix
that actually sounds like a very cool name for a distro

Haha niggerfaggotpajeetdickens

GPU drivers

/thread

>What is your excuse for using Soynix instead of BSD?
I make money writing drivers for Linux.

Someone finally made this xD that thumbnail was fucking retarded

I use BSD in a VM and I don't fall for Jow Forumstards memes.

>linking Stallman and the FSF to Israel
Isn't Stallman a die-hard commie that supports the Arabs known as palestinians and the FSF filled with liberal SJWs that hate Israel?

Lunduke is a Jew

I would say, but I just don't want to contribute to the reinforce systemic oppression related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
Sorry fagget

Attached: richy.jpg (640x400, 38K)

in more recent linux-sucks presentation he seemed ..bit shitfaced and admitted taking one of those genetics tests favored by Jow Forums which told he's onehundredpercentwhitewesterneuropean

Your BSD isn't compatible with computers.

what os should i use user, pls answer

Who?

BSD has no software

>Stallman a die-hard commie
Nah. He likes capitalism a little but prefer the European model. Also, Stallman isn't God to be 100% right about everything.

>capitalism
>the European model
communism-lite desu. Talk to me when our governments stop making it hard to buy automobiles...

I use NetBSD on older machines that actually have driver support, which includes a Core2 Quad Sun Microsystems workstation, some ThinkPads (T400, X200, T60, R60) and some old PowerBook G4s. I also use OpenBSD on "mission critical" (always on) hardware like my router and home servers.

>Raspberry Pi in the picture
Are you fucking retarded? They're like $40 with good software and community support with plenty of documentation. They're also really powerful while consuming fuckall power. You get Ethernet, USB, HDMI, WiFi, and a headphone jack. I use four of them with little adapter boards to fit a SATA HDD as my home file/backup servers. I can fit four 2.5 inch HDDs in there and it has a total of 8TB, and each one of the Pis runs as its own headless server. One holds my rare frogs, one holds my work stuff, and two of them hold redundant OS backups and install images.

Attached: 1484496636629.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>buy automobiles...
Who cares about automobiles? Can you buy ona holes? If yes, this is capitalism.

ITT: leftist jews

Attached: jewish-creators-of-communism.jpg (937x960, 257K)

cucked coc

*hugs*

t. I have no idea what a botnet is.

>KDE
>Not stable in 2018
Yeah, this is bait