Drive step moter with mosfet

Hi all good sirs.

I buyed this mosfet how can I connect it to Arduino to drive step moter not to burn my arduino?

Attached: newmosfet.jpg (720x1296, 80K)

you need atleast 4 of them, to drive simpler stepper motors. To drive 4 wire ones you need 8 MOSFETs arranged in doble H-bridge conf. It would be MUCH easier to use a dedicated chip like A4988 or DRV8825

consider installing Gentoo

Just do the needful

hello sirs pleas kindly do the soldering of the solder without damage. its all.

Hello i Google how install gentoo but my arduino has 16mb memory i can not afford any more. Gentoo says stack over flow need 512 mb i need more mb. Please kindly give me another solution if is possible

I can not understand what you say sir you are not good speaker

Read up on Gentoo, you can get it down to 16mb if you try

/thread

But i either not have cd room on arduino or usb stick. How i can send gentoo on arduino else? And after i send gentoo how i connect mosfet to Arduino and then to step drive moter?

Why did I read ‘step mother’ the whole time?

Because of typoglycemia

>poo fingers

Simply do the needful sir

Why would you drive your step mother, OP?

*step mother
You forgot the h in your thread title

Indeed sir I thank you for I did the needful but for it did not so I need implications of needful solutions sir thank you

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL, SIR

hello. work?

No sir no such thing occur as I do not know the needful I need to know needful solution for it to occur thank you sir

ok thank you sir

Behenchod Jow Forums tech support ke liye nahi hai.
Google search kar.

Sir I do not think you understand you say I need needful solution to implement but you have not given such a needful solution I am in trouble now and I need this solution thank you sir

Thank you for providing your fingerprint good sir.

hey, that's a factually correct and useful answer, stop doing that please

>MFW INDIA HAS THE LARGEST BIOMETRIC DATABASE IN THE WORLD

SPECIALLY DEVELOPED POO FILTERS CAN READ PRINTS FROM EVEN THE FILTHIEST HANDS

it actually strikes me how clearly the fingerprints are visible on the photo