Is there a way to cast my laptop screen to my TV over bluetooth and not via the Google botnet?

Is there a way to cast my laptop screen to my TV over bluetooth and not via the Google botnet?

Attached: a.png (434x220, 68K)

if only Microsoft made a wireless display adapter

Get a MacBook Pro and use AirPlay with Apple TV. Can even extend your desktop.

Use plesk bot net
Otherwise rpi + hdd on tv

Does Bluetooth even have enough bandwidth

Use an HDMI cord

Attached: 1522632812612.jpg (711x781, 128K)

i don't think Bluetooth is good enough yet... sadly

bluetooth lol wut

OP here. If not bluetooth, what else that isn't botnet. Looking for a chromecast replacement i.e. 'wireless HDMI without it sending my cast over google server first'

Too much has to go through the signal dude. Just use wires for now

Oh bullshit. Not OP, but if I can play Xbox one games on my laptop from the other side of my house wirelessly by streaming with the xbox app, and the quality is perfect with the latency being low enough that I legit don't notice any lag, then there's a way OP can do this wirelessly. Might end up having to use a second machine hooked up to the TV if it's not a "smart TV" with TeamViewer or some shit, but it can be done.

Not over Bluetooth you can't, nigger.

>what is Miracast
You can't be fucking serious, user.

Why do you want to cast your laptop? Would a rasp pi/other small computer running Kodi or similar work?

Perfectly feasible over WiFi, I'm not sure there's a great solution for it though. Steam streaming box using the alt-tab trick will give you a remote desktop connection for cheap.

Yea it's called an HDMI cable

Or you could just use nomachine and not be a gaming nigger

Steam streaming box is a better solution than nomachine on something of comparable cost like a raspberry pi.

Bluetooth can barley stream compressed audio, no way
But you can use miscast or widi - both have stupid jewish limitations : intel 2ng gen cpu, intel wifi card, or a latest gen wifi card with a specific driver. If your laptop want bought with windows 10 out of the box, you can as well give up

>plesk
>fucking p l e s k

Buy a Roku 3 if you want to cast your laptop screen without the Google Botnet.

Attached: IMG_20180222_225058951.jpg (2268x4032, 2.66M)

BT maxes out at some 150kb/s

this is what i do

You can setup a media server but you'll need hardware on your TV to access it. Either a HTPC or yet another botnet in the form of a Nvidia Shield or Mi Box (android TV set top boxes).

If your TV is already botnetted, that is to say, "smart", depending on the OS it could access the files on your server.

Get somethig that supports Miracast, faggot.