Rate my new pc

intel i7 8700k
32 gb DDR4 RAM
GTX 1080 ti
dell M.2 1 TB SSD
dell 4k monitor 28"

u jelly Jow Forums?

Attached: alienware-aurora-r7-right-side-angled.jpg (700x560, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomsguide.com/us/alienware-aurora-r7,review-4889.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alienware

KEK LOOKS LIKE MY AIR PURIFIER

GET IT TOGETHER ALIENSHIT

Attached: 74969d76c1d910e4899ffac991e1275c--air-purifier-the-unit.jpg (736x528, 56K)

chances are my "hurr alienware" can outperform whatever piece of shit you are running.

>built my own from scratch
>never built before took 2 months and studied EVERYTHING
>got the parts
>built overnight
>when you press that button at 1am after your first build
PRICELESS
you gancked yourself hard buddy, who buys prebuilt anymore except physically handicapped people..
>you missing a hand?

>u jelly

How much did it cost goy?

at only twice the price!

Attached: 356586696.jpg (636x441, 62K)

i agree that building a computer is an experience but believe it or not, the ridiculous price inflation at the moment means that prebuilts are currently more cost efficient. discounted/refurbed prebuilts with decent parts cost about as much at the moment as standard builds used to.

sorry, meant to reply to someone with a functioning brain, mainly

>alienware
>intel
>nvida

Attached: puke.jpg (680x680, 85K)

how many times are you going to create this idiotic thread
is smirking behind a screen at the same replies really something you can't live without?

desu diy build is more satisfying even if your cable routing game is weak.
if you're lazy and can afford it theres nothing wrong with buying a "customized" dt

Meltdown/10

Are GPU prices still retarded to the point where prebuilts are just as cost effective?

>jelly
u litterally spent more money on your cpu than i did my entire system, and no im not

Attached: notjelly.png (872x640, 49K)

Your air purifier looks better than most cases available rn. Would be awesome if it were in Black.

desu that looks like my old z600 system

Honestly I'm not because I have the most loyal, dependable CPU in modern computing.

Attached: 2500k.png (268x16, 1K)

lmao jelly poorfag kys

Not really, I have the same system except with 16 gigs of ram and a gtx 1080 I picked up last year before prices went crazy.

But 2 years from now when I upgrade to a gtx 3xxx or whatever nvidia names them and add some ram in my system will still be top of the line while your dell is slowing down due to all the bloatware you probably dont know how to uninstall.

>everyone in the thread acting like OP is an idiot for buying an Alienware
Have you people seen the prices of graphics cards lately? Buying a premade might actually be a good idea for once.

>lmao jelly poorfag kys
>implying im jelly when i have 2 more cores and 4 more threads

sweet, now you can play some gaymz on it!

Attached: 5a7.png (377x485, 215K)

>amd
>any year
Loser

No

Attached: 20171228_162250.jpg (747x1328, 351K)

>giving money to kikes
>ever
Goy.

Attached: Intel.png (763x930, 117K)

32gb of ram
oh boy

I am Jewish you disgusting troglodyte
Jews rule the world and AMD''s market share is pathetic
They recently had to go to INTEL to have their GPUs in anything

12 FIREFOX TABS

"Thanks to its 8th-Gen Core i7-8700K and 32GB of RAM, our Aurora proved to be as beastly at everyday multitasking as it was at gaming. The system never slowed when I piled on activities, even as I bounced among six Twitch streams, opened over a dozen browser tabs, ran a full-system scan and downloaded a game on Steam."
tomsguide.com/us/alienware-aurora-r7,review-4889.html

God did they know that 8gb are enough for this activities?

>8gb enough for that
LOL no
you need at least 16 or 12 for that

>opened over a dozen browser tabs

13 FIREFOX TABS

???
the browser is chrome
then discord, steam, uplay opened

Attached: Cattura.png (1793x244, 203K)

Isn't Kaby Lake just a three-year-old processor with some DRM thing built in? Why would you pay through your nose for that?

>13 tabs
>no game running
>only a couple programs opened

>8700k
>kaby lake
homo

they doesn't mention games opened
of course 3gb free may not be enough for heavy games

*they didn't

Not really. I could build this right now but id rather do something smarter with that money. My 970, 8400, and 144hz 1080p panel are still comfy

is the 970 still enough for 1080p?

Oh yeah. Its only roughly 10% slower than a 1060

>prebuilt
no really, no

That looks like a Dell Optiplex.

why the hell are you using nidec fans that spin at 100000rpm, recover them from a server/workstation?

2/10 made me reply

Only one Ti, one 4k monitor and 1 SSD? pleb.

Attached: speccy.jpg (7680x2160, 1.17M)

I used a 660 TI up until a month ago and it managed every game I threw at it perfectly fine on lower settings, even new games like Forza 7. I imagine a 970 is plenty for 1080p.

yes, though I have replaced those with Deltas that are easier to step down and will run at lower speeds, those Nidecs move a ton of air and make lots of noise but below like 6v they won't even spin up

eventually I will move to a full dual-loop system with a separate loop for the GPU but as long as I have the aircooled GPU those will be in there. The Delta that is in it now will spin at like 4v and it's almost silent at those speeds but still moves enough air between it and the 3 other fans coming in to create positive case pressure. at full tilt they are moving so much air you can feel it blowing through the cracks between the door and the frame but I have headphones on when I'm gaymen so I don't give a shit

>1080ti
>not 4x Volta

Proletariat

>intel
>can't use snipping tool
Good choice in browser, though.

>2018
>Inlel iMeltdown 8700 cuc"k"

LMAO

Attached: Retarded.png (361x334, 87K)

Move aside

Attached: 20180207_140703.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Alienware UW > alienware prebuilt

Attached: 20180217_220642.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

Monitorlet detected

unfortunately prebuilts are more cost-efficient right now

Much. it's litteraly retarded to build a PC today when a pre-build will cost the same as a GPU, CPU, RAM, and SSD. Effectively the case, MB, PSU and optical drives are all free going pre-build along with the OS if you are into working on your PC.

Hey, do you actually have that air purifier? I'm thinking about getting Blueair 203 classic. Are they any good?

in australia at least this alienware is cheaper than building your own pc BUT i don't like the cheap ass motherboards they use

This. Hate all the silence-fags. When your headset/earbuds go in it ceases to matter at fucking all.