Do you fin this butt cute?

strawpoll.me/16534901

Attached: bootie.jpg (843x1500, 271K)

kojika season 3 when?

where can i find a butt like this??

Attached: 1538004878801.jpg (450x453, 29K)

Never, it was finished.

In the manga where it gets stuck

Attached: watashiya.jpg (3413x1749, 1.17M)

they never adapted the rest of the manga though

how do i get into the manga??

turn ur proxy off

I wanted to vote but all the option were too gay.

The anime only ran for one season, so obviously it wasn't popular. The TV broadcast was also heavily censored, so you had to buy the DVDs to get it uncensored.

By squeezing Rin's ass while you ask her to flex her butt for you.

The options are spot on in this case

IM SQUEEEEEEEEZING BTU NTOHSING HANPEPENIGN HELPPP!!!!!!!!

There was a second season but they cut it short. Something about legal troubles stopped them from going further I heard.

You have to convince her that her butt is cute and not flabby while you squeeze it

It wasn't a season, there were just some OVAs. Also, the legal troubles were for the cancelled western release.

IM DOIGN ALLT HGAT IC ANNAAAAAAAAANNN

Attached: 1538005113377.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Maybe she needs a spanking?

Hey buddy, I respect what you are trying to do here, but you should be more careful with your choice of words when it comes to topics such as this. I'm a man that respects women, and I don't believe anyone deserves to be mistreated in ways involving spanking and the like. We are all human in the end, and should treat each other with respect. Thanks for your consideration, but maybe I just need to find another anime girl butt for myself

LOL, shut up. Rin does need a spanking.

rude. Rin did literally nothing wrong

rude

He's japanese. Or someone that moved there, same shit in this case. A spanking is just the beginning for them.

She played dirty tricks on sensei throughout the whole series. She so deserves a spanking.

But of course she'll be super embarrassed because her butt would jiggle like a lump of jello.

She just wanted to be with him and to be loved. She was confused and misunderstood.

There are better ways to do that than making him a public laughing stock and embarrass him in front of the whole school.

Don't you think she deserves to be embarrassed?

She was just being playful she wasn't trying to hurt him. She did help him and such too.
Her methods might have been bad but her intent was not malicious.

I can't tell what it's like with that cloth covering it. Please remove.

my wife chino is so cute