All rpm distros are shit. proof me wrong

all rpm distros are shit. proof me wrong.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

you're wrong

it true tho

you're wrong, fedora is the best distro

you're wrong

Source: I'm a Fedora packager

why don't you prove it's shit? failing that how do you install software that comes in .rpm with using rpm and making a total mess of things?

>systemd
>gnome
kek

you're not forced to use gnome but yes, you're stuck with systemd

enlighten me on your superior workflow on void with i3 user, tell me how much work you get done user. fun fact: people with a job use ubuntu or fedora (,debian), only neets use anything else.

rpm == fedora only

yes it is
/thread

>void with i3 user

h-how do you know?

t. too dumb to install superior arch linux xD

they are shit because they lack large ammounts of supported pacakges imo, also dnf is slow but has some good options in it.

Just because it's the only option doesn't mean we can't complain about it, you cock.

Attached: 1505073716365.jpg (500x488, 76K)

Wrong. rpm has superior metadata for sorting out dependencies.

fedora does suck though, it's a beta testing distro where nothing works well

>pic

Attached: 1475094145720.png (2028x1300, 71K)

just roll with centos

>using i3
lmao void with xmonad is the true masterrace

i3 is better than gnome
sorry it's a fact
the more complex something is the bigger the chance of it failing which is exactly what gnome 3.28 did yesterday
>un-fullscreen FF made something freeze and overflow the ram with who knows what and rape my hdd because swap and oom
fuck gnome it's crap
i3 will never and has never crashed on me so yeah i have much better chance of doing any work with it and completing it than with gnome killing my files with no survivors and raping my ram, fucking nautilus uses half a gig for fucks sake

The beta is called Rawhide, stable releases works very well.

Debian is the only good Linux.

yeah well, i3 can't into being usable for disabled, which is like 50% of loonix userbase

there are new changes in theak tool :/
why did they replace hinting and AA drop down with dots

yet the RPM package managers suck. explain.