Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 1482867330298.png (270x277, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Lainchan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was comfy, once.

Stop letting normies in

Attached: cunt.jpg (233x316, 28K)

Good discussion but shota admins concern meet

the admins were all young (underage) tech illiterate hipsters who used the site to sell memorabilia and social network with other tech illiterate cyberpunk hipsters
went to complete shit after new management
went even more shit after the boards got wiped and all the good threads with
after kalyxgate me and some other folx advocated for an active social/market board to encourage lainons to network for stuff like distributed computing, gear swaps, tutoring, dark market stuff, etc
the administration didn't do this because they just wanted a low-responsibility chan for spergs
could have been something great with the post-kalyxgate reboot but they decided to placate skiddy NEET faggots in keeping it a normie chan
the boards used to have experienced developers but now its all beginners and plateauing intermediates, the .jp version/arisuchan is just as bad

at its best it had a bunch of great pdfs (got wiped after kalyxgate) at its worst it is a literal honeypot run by retards

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Lainchan

It's now a "script kiddie" (not even worth calling them that) shithole with literar kids.
It's sad. It's ruining the lain name.

Attached: 1493348249490.jpg (550x512, 40K)

I have to agree with this faggot here. Pretty much everything he said is true.

These days it literary is the normie filter to keep Jow Forums slightly cleaner by keeping them there.

The only good place for casual programming conversation considering every programming thread on Jow Forums is overrun by luddites trying to get everyone to stop using Go, Rust, Ruby, and keep using PHP, C/C++, Python for everything.

Was once a good chan, now I only visit her best friend alice.

Attached: lain_serial_experiments_by_maximus0170.jpg (600x601, 72K)

This is a nice place. Far from perfect but still better than Jow Forums and /techol/.

Is there any other good alternative left? You don't have to tell me which as I understand why you wouldn't want to say its name here, just answer Y/N

Mail groups.

communist shithole

/civ/ was a good study in how adding boards for popular subjects that require less knowledge to discuss is harmful to discussion on a site.

I bought this sticker

>shota admins concern meet

Attached: 1454320075545.png (203x158, 4K)

bookmarked

so it's like Jow Forums

what's a mail group?

It's like Jow Forums in the early days. That's what makes it good.

Been lurking for a long time and this is right on the mark