/vpn general/

Attached: 1512287851.jpg (700x470, 31K)

Use Tor. VPNs are botnets, paid or not.

the fuck is there even to discuss. shit general
lurk more, loser

I'm planning to create /yg/ - Yandex General. Should I do it?

i can't because the sites i want to access block tor.

Stop acessing shit websites then.

how am i supposed to buy my custom made dragon dildos anonymously then?

Quit having degenerate-tier habbits then.

Strong words from someone who has her clit pierced, Jylya.

i can't help that i enjoy gaping my asshole. it's the way god made me.

That's not a bad thing. It brings a constant pleasure feeling, you know?

One day you'll end up in a hospital.

degenerate

How come?

who else here /PIA/?
Using it with openVPN on arch and my phone (micro g lineage os)

that's the whole point. when i finally have to go to the ER to get it removed they have to fist me to get it out. That's the only way i can achieve maximum pleasure.

You'll be sedated, the doctors will laugh at you, film you, and you'll end up on LiveLeak.

>pierced clit
>not turbo whore-tier degenerate behaviour
I thought Ukrainians were larping as the Fourth Reich or something, tsk tsk

Attached: TEMPLE_BANE.jpg (900x599, 104K)

hot tbqh.

I use it. Linus tech tipa is now sponsored by them now that tunnelbear was aquired by macafy lol

>Linus tech tipa is now sponsored by them
brb cancelling my subscription

My nipples are pierced too (:

why?

Begone thot

Attached: 1515454469661.png (657x527, 225K)

I like it. Had them done when I was 19. And seriously, the clithood one is really awesome. It's orgasm inducing.

either post them or gtfo.

I'll choose the second. I have to watch TWD, episode 14 from season 8 (:

the idea of poking holes in your body doesn't really appeal to me, but I suppose I have enough weird hobbies and tastes that I shouldn't judge you.

>TWD
top pleb.

I used it about five years ago, was downloading shit loads of torrents overnight. When I got up the next day I was seeding about 25 torrents with no vpn! PIA had decided to ignore the kill switch and just stop working for some fucking reason.

Never touched it since.

Attached: 1521491860568.png (1070x601, 507K)

How's proton VPN?
Is it safe?
I just need something free to bypass my government censorship.

wtf i love PIA now

>get banned for making a creme post a few minutes before midnight that stayed up
>literally everyone else got away with breaking the rules but the fucking mods singled me out
>go on Jow Forumsasktechnology and ask them how long I have to keep my thingy unplugged before it assigns me a new public address
>fedora mod tells me to "wait out my ban like a good kid" and locks my post
Why do we let these people live? Also fuck AT&T, apparently their "dynamic" addresses only renew at random intervals that tend to be years and years apart. Looks like I'm back to phoneposting.
>unless someone would like to teach me how VPNs work

Attached: 1522635432465~2.png (566x541, 410K)

mullvad is the best imho. i've never had issues with it. they also have a killswitch and they accept bitcoin. their servers are in sweden and NL.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

If it fails, spoof your MAC address before doing these commands. If it's a router, you should have an option to release/renew in main page or in WAN config page. Same applies here, if it fails, spoof MAC first.

>admitting to ban evading

>you should have an option to release/renew in main page or in WAN config page. Same applies here, if it fails, spoof MAC first.
that's a good way to get terminated from every dsl provider, don't suggest that
if they gave you a gateway device then your isp facing mac address isn't something they give you access to change, so when you change it, you're obviously breaching contract with what you've done to your borrowed (not owned) equipment

was this a shoop or not?

Shit I'm confused
So I don't spoof my MAC? No idea how to do that so that's good I guess
Lol

Private Internet Access is best VPN. From time to time I can post from the Seattle node on here.

Such a slow paced episode, damn :(