PIZZA HUT

So any of you guys figure out how to mirror the pizza hut screens that show what orders are ready? Just got my pizza stolen within two minutes of ordering and paying online so im just curious as to how the culprit mightve done it. At the tope of the screen, in the website bar they have this: 10.1.1.1:8090/FrontOfHouse/
What is this called?

Attached: 572C46BA-9945-49A5-8718-11F8DF7404B7.jpg (640x635, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserved_IP_addresses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rather curious if showing that link is a vulnerability or not

Attached: 967B98B6-1B03-4CFB-8507-0E8AD9EA02F2.jpg (640x482, 77K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserved_IP_addresses

It's an address on a private network, so it's not like it's accessible to just anyone on the Internet. But perhaps they did something dumb like hosting a free WiFi hotspot on the same network, without any access control? Then you could just connect to that with any device, type in that address, and have access to the same page.

Auscunt here. Did you order via app? Can I get the sequence of events leading to the theft? I may know the culprit.

2 minutes holy fuck

pizzagate 2.0?

Isn't there a "special instructions to pizzeria" option?
>"pizzas stolen before. only let 'user the fag' with valid ID pick up pizza."

and receipt

because they won't copy the id or anything

How did the make a pizza in 2 minutes?

>paying online
Why not pay on location?

>Jow Forums
>leaving the house

some guy was probably sitting in the store and claimed your pizza when it was done. next time pay in store

IS THIS THREAD REAL LIFE

But this might have actually happened

Yeah they just started this paying online option and its my second using it lol.

I ordered through the site on an ipad. Went to pick up some cases of water before so got there around 15 minutes after.

Yeah i had asked when the order was placed and they showed me it was at 2:06 and it got picked up at 2:08. But maybe the system loaded the time the pizza was ready but idk, 2 minutes seems quick lol.

Its all cool though. Got a free fudge in the end.

Attached: D757B728-7DD1-4564-A707-DBCBAB4165F7.png (500x863, 182K)

>order and pay for pizza online
>go to pizza place
>"I ordered online, order #23"
>Pizza guy too beta to ask for your name as he should or just says the name on the box
>literally anyone could have picked up the order
no one ever has, cause I don't live in a country full of thieving cunts tho

ITS A CLASS OF SIDE CHANNEL TIMING ATTACK KNOWN AS SPECULATIVE PIZZACUTION

UNLESS the guy was waiting but still it would seem kind of suspiscious waiting for names to pop up on the screen. However, ive seen names disapear instanly, after showing for a quick second. Maybe the prepaid pizza orders have priority to be hidden on screen.

Pizzafag here, from the time we receive the order we usually have your pizza in the oven in under a minute. We're good at assembling pizzas, its not like its hard or anything. Running it through the oven takes the longest. Our oven takes 6.5 minutes at 650 degrees F.

You need to teach the poo franchise owners in Australia how to.. Actually work fast.

Respect pizza bro.

>Cyberpunk dystopia in which remorseless skids hack your pizza
We are truly living in the best timeline.

Ex pizzafag here, I love you user. Stay blessed.

"Yo I just placed an order."
"Oh! Large cheese?"
"Ye that's me thanks bro."

*hacks you're pizza* nothing personell.

Chances are the retarded employee just handed your pizza to the wrong customer and then that customer complained later that they got the wrong order, and both of you got free pizza. No hacking happened.

t. Pizzahut employee that knows the quality of employees

Forgot to mention, the guy specifically told the employee “pick up for jonathan.” Unless the employee was nervous and lied, it would seem the culprit knew what name to pick.

Attached: 4A7C2CFD-B9C4-4571-8B55-B38D22023695.jpg (955x500, 98K)