IT'S HAPPENNING

YouTube is selectively taking down people who don't like, including Jews

youtube.com/user/BryanLunduke

Attached: 6900b397-e5b3-4cd9-a7e1-83eb1b20e9f9.jpg (560x696, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/4/2/17190282/youtube-channel-pages-down
youtube.com/user/BryanLunduke/videos
asciimoo.github.io/searx/
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
search.blackit.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtube is just broken right now you stupid flat earther

Well, that's what you get when you attack Google on a Google platform.

back

to

pol

a tip: if you append /videos to the url it works, its only the main channel pages that are down

/thread

newfag

I can play video which on YouTube home page but not any channel
Because group of monkey is there

>newfag butthurt that he was named
Back to iFunny, newie.

cringe

Pretty sure this isn't a oy vey crackdown thing, this is happening to completely apolitical channels as well.

Jow Forums is a white man board now.
Back to /b/, you nigger filth!

Idk, it works here..

Attached: Ани Лорак - С первого взгляда (Live) - YouTube - Mozilla Firefox.png (1525x1268, 826K)

theverge.com/2018/4/2/17190282/youtube-channel-pages-down

you remind me of that one faggot a year ago thinking google and all the other sjw companies shut down his access to every site except theirs
when in reality his ipv4 was broke

youtube.com/user/BryanLunduke/videos

stop chilling for faggots, nobody cares

>tfw can't go into iJustine's page to fap

Attached: 446.jpg (432x318, 50K)

>YouTube is selectively taking down people who don't like
You're probably right. But you could be wrong. We'll just have to see. Reminder: We had a rounds of 500 Internal Server Error's before. It happens when they change the Matrix. It's been restored to normal with a bunch of channels demonetized and last round it resulted in a bunch of more videos being in restricted (basically shadow-banned) mode.

>Pretty sure this isn't a oy vey crackdown thing
Too early to tell. They are upgrading/changing something. It could be some minor layout change or it could be implementation of more censorship and removal of videos or channels.

Reminder that there is d.tube and bitchute.com and other alternatives that are not heavily censoring. There is also asciimoo.github.io/searx/ for searching the web.

>asciimoo.github.io/searx/
>python

Attached: 1518742422694.jpg (995x843, 50K)

pick one of the public instances at github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances such as search.blackit.de/ and try it before you judge it by the language (ab)used. Yes, I know it's written in python. But it works, it really is a very nice meta-search engine and the simple fact that you can either run it yourself or use one of many public instances with https (run by different people) means you get a lot more privacy compared to anything else. The only other alternative I know of is YaCy (written in Java of all languages) but that one basically sorts results by random so it's not very useful.

I'm just shitposting, it works fine. I'll probably keep using ddg because I use the !bang functions often, but it's good to see an open search engine

>that hashed ip
What kind and sauce?

>i-i its just broken! Nothing to see here goyims :^)
t. (((David Goldberg)))

go back to Jow Forums