Samsung DeX

Why is this so shit? Literally my RPi2 makes better computer.
>Only a few desktop apps
>No terminal
>Closed system
>Made for brainlet normies
>List of settings is even smaller than my dick
>Can't change resolution for my monitor
>Pricy as fuck
>Can't install solid WM and rice it
Why samsung couldn't put debian or fedora alongside android? It makes no fucking sense to spend any amount of money on that piece of shit.

Attached: IMG_20180402_235835.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

limboemulator.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dick and cocky

Kys

>cat and doggy
GTFO

I think it will still take a couple years until it can compete with full desktop system
Slowly but surely we're getting there, the dream didn't end with the death of Ubuntu Unity and Windows Mobile, it will just continue developing with Samsung Dex

Attached: T7O3CZO.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

>>/reddit/

Stop slandering a good 1994 video game with this filth

Attached: 1515954774295.jpg (1900x1258, 291K)

>uses dock feature on normie phone
>expects to be able to flare his autism
What the hell did you expect?
DeX only exists so you can do productive shit on your phone more comfortably it was never meant to replace your linux autism box

OP there
It's my friend phone, so it's my friend wallpaper. I'll never spend money on that thing.
Only productive apps there are microsoft offices ones. They could do much better and at least let autistic people use some system alongside or even a virtual machine. Come on, there's so many usable ARM linux OS'es, seeing what RPi can do nowadays, this phone could become real desktop computer.

>virtual machine
Those are already possible on android, ran a VM on my Galaxy S5 that only had 2gb of ram using Linux Deploy. You need busybox and the only way to get a GUI is through VNC. Not sure how that would work on DeX but if your able to just run any android app in dex mode I mean there you go

You can run every app in DeX, but you can't resize most of them. On my 1440x900 display, DeX works only in 1024x768(on my monitor, I haven't checked that on other monitor) and it opens apps in like 200x100, so even if I would install any vm I couldn't see what's inside it.

>in some alternate timeline, Windows phone took off and continuum is insanely popular and just werx

>can't resize most of them
That is pretty piss poor implementation of an android desktop then as android apps have had various ways to do window resizing for a long time now

Stop bringing back the pain

>Richard and Mortimer
Back to plebbit

Doesn't have a high iq

Then it's still productive. Normies doesn't use anything other than Microsoft Office anyway.

Stupid idiot theyre working on it.

There's an option in the settings to force resize all apps.

Ubuntu touch works for me senpai

Attached: screenshot20171010_232416421.png (1920x1080, 669K)

> what is linux on galaxy

>rick and morty wallpaper

ded

>>in some alternate timeline, Windows phone took off and continuum is insanely popular and just werx

thank god no. Continuum was shit, windows mobile os was shit and I'm not glad they're dead, but I'm glad they're gone

Install termux

It still don't work

>DeX
Use the superior huawei easy projection.
>Only a few desktop apps
That's right, but that's an issue that can only be solved if apple made something similar.
>No terminal
There are terminal apps.
>Closed system
Huawei
>Made for brainlet normies
I doubt normies even know the difference.
>List of settings is even smaller than my dick
Get a Swedish penis pump.

Attached: canvas.png (640x360, 521K)

I thought there already was a VM for android, something X86?

>buys a machine running a mobile is
>expects a full desktop experience
You are retarded. Of course its targeted at normies who only need a word processor Facebook and YouTube why were you expecting anything else

They mean an ARM-oriented VM. As in, for example, running Raspbian on an Android host

Works on my machine

Can't you use a chroot? That's what everybody did on their N900s

limboemulator.weebly.com/
Everything is obsolete now.

Forgot webm

Attached: 1520615635482.webm (720x1280, 2.13M)