What earbuds do you use and why?

What earbuds do you use and why?

Attached: HTB1JAuNIpXXXXcoXpXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg (960x463, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=kz bluetooth cable&_sacat=0
meeaudio.com/ADPTR-14IN-MEE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't use earbuds, because they suck.

I using the ones in ops pic but the right broke

Bose soundsport, they're the only ones that don't cause pain after a short period. I only use them at my desk in the office which is a pretty quiet environment, so I can't speak to their performance out on the street

The cheapest chink shit available because I don't use them to listen to music.

I also have those. Mine are the RQ: 018NBM version. Maybe they’re newer?

Attached: E445AE4E-3BD6-4237-B03F-E7DABF91AFE6.jpg (2045x2046, 549K)

>the virgin earbuds
>the chad headphones

kz zst

Not funny.

I need a portable speaker for my phone, it can be either paired via Bluetooth or aux I don't care either way, preferably 30 bucks or less and function over form. What do?

Attached: comingsoondeath1920x1920.png (300x523, 159K)

KZ ZS6. Sounds better on high gain but creates a static sound when nothing is playing. They sound pretty weak on low gain.

Attached: 29994073_1682869708459389_1643318952_o.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

I have these

>but creates a static sound when nothing is playing
Noise floor of amp becoming audible in high gain mode?

Airpods, as a salesman the small size of the charging case is insanely useful when I need to run to get a customer and it has clear enough sound to listen to music when Im not making sales calls, albeit not as good as headphones but Im not likely to use those at work.

Do these come wireless? I need a good wireless pair for the gym.

You can buy a bluetooth replacement cable for the ZS3/ZS6 if that helps

To my knowledge, there's no wireless model of the KZ ATE (and despite looking like it, the cable's not detachable).
But for these (and ZST/ES3/ZS5 etc. KZ models using the 2-pin connector) you can just buy a bluetooth cable to make them wireless.
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=kz bluetooth cable&_sacat=0

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Just saw that while researching them. How much of a difference is the sound when on bluetooth?

I'm looking for something with clear highs/mids and punchy low, mainly for the gym and my laptop. ZST or ZS6? And do they have an official site?

Switched from ear dildoes to Shure SE215 to Kinera H3. 100 dollar IEMs are some of the best bang for the buck and give a lot of options

I'd imagine so. Does the same when plagged into a Magni 2. They're pretty easy to drive but I notice an increase in bass and highs when I do have it on high gain. It's not that big of a problem since it's only noticeable when there's silence or nothing much happening in a song.

you've got it backwards
the virgin headphones
>large and bulky, over-compensating
>autistic attention to sound quality beyond what could be proven in double-blind
>not portable, perfect for a reclusive life
the chad earbuds
>small and easy to carry, no need to show off
>sound quality doesn't even matter, chad knows it doesn't make a difference
>portable for an active lifestyle, can be used in the gym

>the virgin headphones
You forgot to put something about open back headphones and sound leakage.

Bro I use the 13 dollar Panasonic ones but I combo them with Viper4. Really brings out thier potential.

How does it feel compare to the ZST?

Should be transparent since it has enough bandwidth for the codec ~350 Kbps.

ZS6 got really expensive compared to the early stages of KZ-brand and ATE's pricing.

Earsonics SM64 with Spinfits and a Headamp Pico Slim

I got mine for $34 from Gearbest. Not sure why they're going for $45-$50 on Amazon and Aliexpress.

Aftershokz Trekz Titanium.

I work in an environment with a lot of heavy moving objects and need to be able to hear my surroundings.

I also have these iems and I have a question. Since the plug has a third ring for the mic, whenever I plug them into a big adapter and into my receiver, the sound is off unless I wiggle it a bit.
Anyone know why?

and truthfully, it's been a while since I've seen someone "chad" wearing headphones in public.
They all tend to look a little like me, but at least I'm not the idiot wearing headphones in public.

Those are not buds, they're IEMs.

I'm also using KZ ate.
/csg/ meme of the year and they actually sound good.

Edifier
Best earbuds for listening to the doors and selena gomez

Recommend me good iems for $50. Listen to rap and hard Rock, don't want nigger base either, a neutral, wide soundstage would be ideal

Some 30$ Sony ones.

i use kz ates

they are so cheap i bought like 5 pairs in case i lose a pair

Got me a good deal on some shure se215s. Blocks out most noise, great bass, very comfortable - can lie down on side without it sucking.

RE-0s
Because why not?

Why not both?

fpbp

the hell is that setup?

KZ ZS5s I think, mostly use them when running, with a Bluetooth adaptor cable

Xiaomi Quantie, good sound for that price.

the thing that is taped to the other thing is the Ruizu x02

what's the other thing then?

i don't know, can't see it

ER4-XR's, mainly mixing and mastering, Though I also use ATC50's to A/B. I'm looking for a pair of buds that will work for leisurely listening as these are too microscopic and shitty mixes sound terrible through them. Any recc's?

some cheap maxwells.

I'll make a somewhat educated guess and say it's probably a Fiio A3.

Attached: A3.jpg (3023x2747, 1.12M)

yeah don't buy the microphone version, they sound worse aswell

I use my buds

>whenever I plug them into a big adapter and into my receiver, the sound is off unless I wiggle it a bit. Anyone know why?
And the sound goes back to normal if you hold down the mic button? That's because the adapter you're using has the ground contact placed in a way that doesn't work properly with the type TRRS plug you're having. (on regular TRS the sleeve is double the length of the rings, so there's some leeway in how the ground contact is placed - much less so with TRRS)

The solution? Get an adapter that's compatible.
If don't it to be a crapshoot, get something like this that is specifically mentioned as being TRSS compatible:
meeaudio.com/ADPTR-14IN-MEE/

Of you could try out a few ordinary cheap(er) adapters and see if one works right with TRRS. Or ask the seller, in case they happen to be helpful enough to test it out for you. There's really no way of knowing without testing if an ordinary stereo adapter happens to have the ground contact placed so that it works with TRRS. It may or may not work. For example, the adapter I use originally came with some pair of regular micless headphones and that adapter nonetheless works just fine with TRRS-plugged gear.

No they don't.

This chinkshit

Attached: DSC4713-1-e1457180652848-1014x487.jpg (1014x487, 66K)

>yeah don't buy the microphone version, they sound worse aswell
If they indeed do, the mic would have nothing to do with it.