How Intensive are Government Background Checks?

I'm studying Cyber Security and a lot of government agencies/contractors hire from my college and they also seem to make up a large part of the careers in the field. The perks seem good and I have a really good GPA, solid co-circulars, and family that works for other government agencies and contractors so I'm seriously considering it. The only problem is that I have a pretty large digital footprint, I have like 10 deleted 2 current Reddit accounts, 6 deleted 2? active Twitter accounts, 2 Facebook accounts, and a shit ton of other accounts I have either forgotten or on sites that aren't really "socially acceptable." I'm also debating seeing a psychiatrist about my technically undiagnosed OCD because it's getting a little out of hand (thought I had it under control) and I know mental illnesses aren't a good thing to have documented.

Other than that I present very normal, I'm well dressed, have normal friends, I'm in shape, very hygienic, and have some talent for what I'm doing. I'm just afraid of what they will dig up. Does anyone have experience with this, am I fucked?

Attached: i2087507568.jpg (800x1000, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLKLUrvlkQs
youtu.be/ICPgBY10-dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They dont care. Just don't have shit that makes you an easy blackmail target. Or foreign relations.

you're going to be ok man
also cute nagisa please post more

>foreign relations
A dude I know is applying to the NSA and was trying to convince me to come too and he brought this up. I'm not quite clear on what this means, I have really good friends from a bunch of different countries because I attended a boarding school that had a large international population. I've traveled and visited all of them so idk if that's bad or not. My friend told me it's not an issue but that makes me unclear on what the "foreign relations" thing means.

Ok cool, here's another. Nagisa is best boy.

Attached: FigEDlg4.jpg (500x500, 84K)

OMG post more boys! OwO
Also, you'll be fine OP.

Attached: __shouta_kun___cute_and_sexy_swimming_by_hyuugalanna-d5ym6fu.png (900x1252, 511K)

>unclear on what the "foreign relations" thing means.
Maybe just connections to the governments of those places?
also >Nagisa is best boy.
are you single?

>OMG post more boys! OwO
What is this thread becoming

Ok that would make sense.
>are you single?
;)

Attached: CWMGYiVUkAIlfcJ.jpg (612x612, 61K)

>;)
post discord c:

youtu.be/RLKLUrvlkQs
youtu.be/ICPgBY10-dg

>What is this thread becoming
happiness! ^.^

Attached: voidowo.jpg (2560x1600, 1.11M)

You're silly user, I know you're a neckbeard.

Get that out of here.

oh no

Attached: original 10.59.27 PM.jpg (600x600, 75K)

b-but i shave

i will love you forever if you post the wallpaper

oh yes
heres my old debian install also I love you and glad youre getting your OCD issue under control

Attached: OwOrice.png (2252x1281, 1.88M)

ok *hugs*

Attached: flowers.jpg (1600x1200, 459K)

>open thread up with faggot picture
>What is this thread becoming

fucking fag

What it means is don't be someone who has to take trips back to "the old country" with relatives in potentially bad situations there.

Have good credit

Don't have a felony or (obviously) any criminal record

Don't do drugs

Be a citizen

If you can complete this list, you'll get your clearance.

Are you really willing to deny your fellow citizens the 4 essential freedoms in exchange of some shitty perks?

Attached: BestGirl.jpg (396x382, 77K)

I certainly hope they don't let a fag like you in charge of security in this country

Attached: Gay.jpg (480x472, 68K)

Ok then I should def be good. Thanks!

thanks! :^)

Attached: img (123).png (700x738, 123K)

>he thinks Mugi is best girl
Yes

bet

Attached: 6f4853ab.jpg (1024x1141, 118K)

You also can't be a homosexual

this is a good thread. I like this thread.

Attached: lickylicky.jpg (612x612, 150K)

Good because I'm not gay

I like this thread too

Attached: hazuki_nagisa_x_reader___fourth_lesson_by_xsweetestluck-d6jg1a4.jpg (300x417, 20K)

>i'm not gay
you lie, owo

Attached: swimming_shota_by_pakkuma-d6380o2.png (500x700, 219K)

I'M NOT GAY

Attached: b0d72027b78df7a12b04a7cd12b89c52.jpg (400x225, 15K)

No need to be scared!
It's okay to be gay!

Attached: hugglesnuggle.jpg (350x511, 28K)

Probably depends on your clearance. Top Secret, that wouldn't be ok unless you notify them immediately of the friends and like 6mo advance of foreign trip, when you're already hired. Otherwise, no matter. Top Secret sounds like it sucks and fresh grads aren't gonna be getting them generally so no worries OP

Ok cool, thanks for the info!

Not him but if he's bi he technically isn't gay, per se