Sexbot thread

I've been trying to conceptualise how we could realistically craft the hardware needed to execute the idea of sex robots in relation to reality. But the whole schematics I think up always full circle back to the android skeleton/power battery which seem to be beyond our technological grasp and or technological ability. Any anons have any solutions to the problems previously stated?

Attached: Aegis 5.png (2560x1600, 3.41M)

Hey you. Yes you, OP. Are you part of the group working on this yet? Because this can and does deserve full discussion and input of ideas.

Please do not make my wife a sexbot.

Attached: 78215168f3f0bf503d84360e9c64311c.jpg (787x1106, 420K)

Don't you want to see her, hear her, smell her, taste her, and feel her, user?

>android skeleton
not so hard if you can throw money at it
>battery
>singular
there's your problem
stuff batteries into every bone that can fit one
make a latticework of rechargeable batteries throughout the skeleton
get an hour and a half of life anyway
maybe when fuel cells are viable purchases for individuals

Betavoltaic generators instead of batteries.

>hundred ninety seven in chink
What did they mean by this?

>Betavoltaic
>low power batteries
I mean, I guess if you hooked enough of them up in parallel, maybe
>DoD shits itself because a bunch of autists buy up nuclear material all of a sudden
>investigates
>finds dozens of animated onaholes

Here's an user doing some practical thinking. Have you been around in the previous sexbot threads?

yup, on slack and gdoc too

Why not centralise the battery pack? I mean the amount power outputted would be the same regardless of both your or my centralised idea. Plus if the battery pack is centralised, it'll add to the sex robot's convenience factor.

Attached: 2b 2.png (2048x1290, 2.34M)

centralization limits the available space
may as well include both the centralized pack and peripheral batteries in arms and legs and such for extra power (and they'll likely be less dense than metal, meaning any successful solution would lighten the skeleton in addition to giving extra energy)

I suppose you can always opt out for the Gay option if you're into anal abuse or something.

Attached: Pink 2B.jpg (1920x1200, 367K)

I guess it depends on the battery type.

presumably nobody would ever use anything that wasn't nuclear or couldn't be recharged because that'd be retarded

Speaking of battery type, which type of batteries/power fuel do you suggest we use for lets just say the baseline android skeleton of the sex robot.

Attached: Nier automata miku hatsune.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Well alright then.

lithium ion for whatever electronics we can get away with, but motors will likely need lithium polymer for their comparatively fuckhuge burst discharge rate

this assumes a production timeline of 5 years for a prototype and that no actors involved have access to nuclear batteries, all of which seem to have far too low power to be useful

I suppose the amount of power used/battery type will be determined by the android skeleton in which said components will be housed. Damn, the skeleton seems to be the determining factor of whether or not the sex robot would function or not and its affordability/price range.

Attached: Nier automata.jpg (5120x2880, 1.35M)

Alright, good. It's funny, I actually haven't looked at the gdoc itself in a couple of days now that the slack is somewhat rolling.

This, and in whatever shapes and sizes we can get. Someone a while ago had mentioned not putting computing parts in the skull, so I wonder if that's another good location for a bulky cell.

well sure, software can be iterated on quickly, easily, and (most importantly) freely by the FOSS community
if you want to iterate with hardware, you gotta shell out
I haven't updated it much but I'll add whatever's decided on the software goal front when that happens

Just make bio sexbots desu.

I was thinking the skull could be used to house the motherboard/CPU of the sex robot. With the chest and limbs holding the battery supplies.

Attached: Aegis 6.jpg (1920x1200, 653K)

You might as well fly to Dubai and buy sex slaves at the point.

Attached: Avp Extinction 1.jpg (589x442, 42K)

Well shit, typo. Meant to say "at that point".

Attached: Area 51.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

Don't worry user, my brain auto corrected it.

Attached: alien.jpg (670x400, 284K)

As of now, I'm working on two design theories: traditional (hard) robotics, and experimental soft robotics. Traditional is very likely to be deeply power draining over any extended period of time. However, this is a known and predictable factor. The soft approach is still mysterious, as we don't know the best way to actuate artificial muscles in a reliable manner within our chosen confines.

If we forego some autonomous features like ingestion and self-cleaning, there would definitely be a fuckton of space for batteries. However, I still think that there ought to be enough room to hold power for a couple of hours of non-strenuous operation.

Elaborate on ingestion/self-cleaning.

Attached: Aliens vs predator chess.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

What about charging?

wireless pads in the ass, quick charging port at the base of the neck?

Could be done through inductive charging and quasi crank generators implemented into the sex robot's android skeleton.

Attached: Nier automata 2B 1.png (2160x1216, 1.81M)

Any news of material advancement?

Attached: 96f182d4868ae2f043284b1673045024.jpg (1138x875, 216K)

I think Disney's animatronic 'robots' could give us a baseline to work by.

Attached: Blue nigger.jpg (600x316, 32K)

Unbeknownst to me, but I'd bang the shit out of the picture you've posted.

Attached: Bio-circuit.jpg (530x434, 68K)

You finish fucking your waifubot, and now you're dreading having to clean it out. You then also start to wonder how she was wet, both in her vagina and mouth. Turns out she's like you and needs to stay hydrated. She drinks a bottle of her waifu-ade, which replenishes her reservoir of general lubricant. Knowing that she's done drinking, her esophagus switches over to a different reservoir as she delicately snacks on a bite of disinfectant cookie. Her systems go to work flushing her semi-permeable membranes, and she sits down on the toilet as whatever you put inside of her flows back out. Stand up, flush toilet, she's clean and ready to go!

Boston Dynamics could also give use a sort of baseline for basic human motor functions.

Attached: Robot nigger.gif (632x351, 1.32M)

Good shit.

Attached: __aegis_persona_and_persona_3_drawn_by_perupanda__1438f4fb2a9731aec8888396d527f2c8.jpg (900x994, 337K)

Wow now you're talking. I was thinking the sex robot could just use a removable vagina coupled with lubricant for insemination. After which, said sex robot could just eject her vagina and be programmed to wash it with dish soap in a sink or bath tub.

Attached: Aigis 2.jpg (1920x1200, 560K)

The same principle applied to the mouth and anus. Hell the limbs could even be removable as a sort of safe measure for malfunction.

Attached: Mouth fuckistani .jpg (800x800, 40K)

Attached: Pussy fuckistani .jpg (940x668, 128K)

This sort of thing was the initial thought, but the closer to human behavior we can get the better we can connect with our waifubots. Perhaps lower-end or predisposed modular units will have ejection genitals, but I would personally like to have my bot perform as many human-like actions as possible. With everything else that needs to be implemented, it shouldn't be too far of a stretch.

You're not wrong, but you'll need to give us some more details on how you'd ideally want the sex robot to turn out.

Attached: Nier Automata 2B 3.jpg (3936x2480, 3.54M)

Attached: Anal sex is kinda of gay because men and women have the same types of asshole.jpg (467x591, 126K)

It's being worked on, and a series of goals are understood, with room for improvement. Need I post a revised list to the slack tomorrow?

Sure buddy, hell while you're at it. Post it here on Jow Forums .

Your concept of a sex robot has intrigued my mind.

But, one of the main issues with your concept mainly revolves around the high statistical possibility of malfunction and fluid leakage. Mainly due in part to the sex robots general movements and overall usage.

How would you counter act this problem?

Attached: Japanese dental test bot .jpg (600x454, 49K)

Someone want to post the gdoc for ? I'm on mobile right now.

She would likely need to flex her vagina to squeeze out the main remaining lubricant and cleaning solution after cutting off the flow. She would need to then wipe, and put some panties back on. Initial design leakiness is to be expected while refining towards a final product. If worse comes to worst, she would wear an absorbent pad in her panties for a while.

What I've figured out is that you need a large number of np silicon chips behind each other to soak up the beta that's not reacted with it beforehand. A small amount of shielding is required therafter, maybe 5mm of aluminium.
For the fuel, samarium 151 is a pure low energy beta emitter that decays into an alpha emitter. You'd need to synthesise it though, but it does have a half life of 90 years. Get multiple of these and you've got yourself a decent amount of power.

Well, I guess that's gonna take quite a lot of trial and error to reach an optimal design/finished product.But I suppose that again would depend on the materials used for intestinal lining/internal insulation.

Attached: Kawaii 2B.png (1920x1534, 1.81M)

Attached: Concept 1.jpg (1100x652, 175K)

Indeed, this is not an overnight project. This will take many years at best, but we're hopeful because it should be possible. If this thread is still here in the morning I'll post links and trade more ideas and such. Otherwise, goodnight for now.

Attached: concept 2.jpg (736x459, 64K)

Good night and good luck buddy.

Why is she licking a mirror? Is she retarded?

Maybe someone wants a downie bot.

Attached: Nigger down.gif (788x788, 297K)

There's so much more to consider. IMO, it would take the collaborative efforts of biomedical and robotics engineers from around the world + billions in funding in order to achieve the perfect sexbot.

did she poop out that bullet shell?

Ex machina when? Where are the 8 gorillion IQs?

Rather, the perfect 'android', from which sexbots would derive.

Best option for batteries is waiting for a new innovation in tech. Im waiting on Graphene but I'll admit I have no idea how efficient a battery of the things would be.

Honestly batteries might be the wrong choice. Innovative methods of using cables... that's better. Two cords to allow for swapping between outlets? Power rail on the edge of all hallways that the cords slides on and the connector opens the rail up at that spot, accessing the flow? I like the second one honestly. Then you can skip the batteries and mitigate the whole "heavy as shit" problem.

Attached: 1517167901278.png (568x552, 109K)

Qi charging beds when?

>bed is one huge charger
>modding kits to turn chairs/sofas into charging bays for sexbot

Nogga I don't even want one, I just wanna see the tech develop.

>in relation to reality...
>the whole schematics I think up...
>seem to be beyond our grasp
I know you. Youre the lonesome manlet at the bar who has too much beer and scribbles fake equations on bar napkins and tries to impress the drunk retards that are actually your superiors.

Maybe just be glad you have hands to pleasure yourself with. They're certainly not good at typing, not much else I'd wager.

Pic related. My face when I see your crayon math on my way out every Friday.

Attached: b5295d0.jpg (600x503, 26K)

just get a real girl. it's easier and cheaper than a fuckbot