Racist D&D character

So I basically want to create Obergruppenführer John Smith for a D&D campaign that a buddy of mine is running.

So far I have that he is obviously going to be a paladin (chaotic good) human who has a disdain for other races. The only race he respects are the elves but he feels that they lack any individual inner spirit.
He hates degeneracy and he goes into a state of Machiavellian focus to annihilate the lives of degenerates whenever he sees them.

He's a man of justice, loyalty, strength and honor.

He rarely gets along with people and he only looks up to one man: Hortler himself.

Whqt I need are good traits and flaws and some semblance of a backstory. He also need a good name, catchphrase etc..
I also want him to be a member of some kind of secret society where the abbreviation becomes SS.

Attached: mithcsmith.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

make him secretly lust big BLACK cock

>some kind of secret society where the abbreviation becomes SS
schattenstilett

Flaws: He doesn't feel safe unless there is a wizard in the party who can cast noxious cloud spells or turn people to ash.

not chaotic good
is by description Lawful neutral or evil

honestly this was pretty boring to read

also him being racist is already a flaw

also this

Flaw: Sniffs seats after female characters stand up

racist
>Not good
I thought Jow Forums was supposed to be cool.

Good one. I'll add that, thanks.

I thought the swiss were intelligent

Tell me about how you outsmarted the birds.

tell me about how you outsmarted the apples

Our apples are fantastic.
Do you want to be butthurt about a D&D character or are you going to contribute?

I did contribute
the butthurt is all yours

John Smith is more than just a dog of Nazi ideology, you know. he strives for pure honor, but that also means he is willing to stake his livelihood for his family first and foremost, because forsaking the family for an arguably more distant authority for the sake of ideology is extremely cowardly and dishonorable. You can see Smith's conflict between party and family honor come to a climax in the final episode of season 2 when his son, out of his protection and guidance, gives himself up to the state for euthanization because of Nazi ideology, which he mistook his father for directly representing.
Smith's conflict between party ideology and the honor of protecting his family is a major theme and one of the driving forces of his character arc that make him such an interesting character.

You called my John Smith evil. Of course I'm hurt!!

based and redpilled

Exactly! Hence why he is good.

I pointed out you don't understand the alinement system in D&D
paladins can't be chaotic and loyal
I didn't call you retarded though I think it fits now

Of course he can.
He is loyal to his family and he is a strict follower of rules and order. When the two come in conflict...
Well he certainly is not lawful good. neutral then?

as I said neutral or evil
it would depend on how the rest of the characters viewed him
good and evil is relative
orcs don't think they are evil but elves would disagree
many elves would be John Smith type characters in that they would show the enemies of their people no mercy but they wouldn't be Paladins because Paladins are more about their religious order and not exterminating what they don't like. Smith was about vengeance not god.
try a dark avenger knight of your secret ss order you mentioned

>He is loyal to his family and he is a strict follower of rules and order. When the two come in conflict...
Well he certainly is not lawful good.
Inner conflict between different types of 'order' is normal for a lawful character though. If he is as you describe then he certainly isn't chaotic, at the very least. I would say he is lawful or at least neutral on the horizontal axis. Can you explain why you think he aught to be chaotic?

As for whether or not he is good though, I guess what it comes down to is would he put his life on the line for a race that he disapproved of if they were in trouble? If not, or if he would at least hesitate, I think lawful neutral would be a better fit.

Attached: 1536221873751.png (451x619, 429K)

Thanks for the help.
I do not think he would lay down his life for another race but he does not go out of his way to kill off other races either. He just wants to rid HIS land of foreign races, hehe...

dnd paladins can't be anything else than lawful good

I want to fuck my husband denmark...
denmark senpai...my husband denmark is so cute sex with my husband denmark

Yeah sounds lawful neutral. I'm not current on D&D rules but from what I remember, paladins were only allowed to be lawful good. That's a pretty easy rule to just ignore though, I was never a huge fan of mandatory alignments for classes personally anyway.

Attached: 1518139030488.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

they can be any alignment in 4e and 5e aka the mmo table top

my wife chino is so cute

>kerdasi amaq