What would it take for you to leave FB for another social network?

Seriously, it seems like it would be impossible to unseat Facebook without some kind of mass migration. What would it take for YOU to switch?

Attached: privacy1.jpg (1000x632, 31K)

A competent minimalist (or at least no bloat) copycat that attracts the cool kids first. Most social media fails when it attracts a shit initial crowd ie gab

I don't like or care for social media. Nor do I use it for anything other than basic functionality. So basically if all the normies moved I would. Else I'll stay there. The only reason I use FB is because people are on it. I dont browse my feed or whatever, and I treat that shit like I am in public so Im not worried about privacy.

Mate no one here has a Facebook to begin with. No one here likes socializing with normies. That's why we're here.

>the current year
> signing up for a social disease

I'm already far too connected with thousands of people I'd rather kill. It's called email, and I'd be more than happy to be done with that cancer. Social networks are more like dysentery and then you get ebola.

>having a normiebook
>year 2.018e4

other people would have to use it

only reason

>What would it take for YOU to switch?
Literally nothing as, like most here, I don't use FB in the first place.

>"it's like facebook, except for privacy enthusiasts"
>gets filled with nerds and conspiritards
there is no winning.

I didn't use Facebook in the first place normalfag. I've seen this datamining shit coming for years.

Thanks for your answers. I seriously appreciate them.

>What would it take
> any social media

After my mom dies. I refuse to be on the same internet with her. You'd know what I mean if you read even one of her posts. She's like that abortion reddit had after getting knocked up by Jow Forums, except it refuses to die. And it stalks you with 2000-word screeds about how the trump is bringing the rapture and everyone needs to support him because israel and jesus loves him and killary is the satan and armageddon is next week so you better go to church before you burn in hell with obama forever and ever.

I think about shoving chopsticks through my eyes several times a week to make the pain stop.

lol you wish

No worries Mark.

>communicating with other humans
enjoy your botnet

Your mom seems cool, have you tried not being such a massive faggot?

the more interesting question would be: what would it take to MAKE me join a social network

zikebolaids

I already switched to Jow Forums :^), so...

i don't use facebook, you niggersucking retarded OP

>having any social media presence
Gay.

I don't use it. My facebook phase was years ago just to be social with some people from highschool. I don't use it anymore, and I haven't bothered trying to delete it, since im sure the data archived there or somewhere else forever.

Attached: Twilight_Kek.png (288x314, 157K)