dab dab dab (woop)
gang gang
dab dab dab (woop woop)
gang gang

gang on a nigga
dab on a nigga
woop woop
gang gang (skrrrrrrrt)

Attached: 1495932348004.png (644x1545, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xqpS4fWEQFo
youtu.be/Rlv-T6mKVH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dfp

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

go fuck your wife chino

Why the fuck would you bump this

stop confusing me with that guy it makes me angery

Attached: 1538027695357.jpg (720x711, 53K)

why did you?

Lole you wish you were as good of a poster as him but you aren't

Funniest post I read all day

Attached: 1538011812336.png (680x596, 466K)

Sex with Chino

sex with my eife chino chino chino chann my wife chino is so cute sexual intercourse with my wife chino on her honeymoon

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife

in defence of chinopore, he's a pretty good poster when you get him at the right time; I've had him right me volumes on chino and CP before.

my wife chino is so cute
Chino chan~
I want to have sex with my wife chino SEX WITH CHINO my wife chino is so cute CHINO CHAN kafuu with my wife chino my wife chino sex with chino fuck chino fuck me chino sexual intercourse with my wife chino.

chinopore Is not just a pretty good poster he's the best poster of all of Jow Forums

c...cp?
uhhhh

Thanks for bumping.

Attached: 1534057154180.jpg (400x500, 91K)

Club penguin

you sure like him, don't you?
we all have our faults, at least he doesn't try to hide them like most people of this board

A guy who spends all day spamming "chino chan" in every thread is still miles better than someone who calls himself "fagapore"

Yes. He's my soul brother

sex with my husband denmark my husband denmark is so cute

some faults are bigger than others user

that is true, but at least this way he's not hurting anyone.

Yes that is true, same here with me.
My husband denmark is so cute

gay

prove it

youtu.be/xqpS4fWEQFo

your argument is strong, but flawed

youtu.be/Rlv-T6mKVH8

kek