Say what you will about Apple, yes, expensive products etc. but would you rather prefer TO BE the product...

Say what you will about Apple, yes, expensive products etc. but would you rather prefer TO BE the product, rather than BUYING the product?

>Cook said, “The truth is, we could make a ton of money if we monetized our customer — if our customer was our product. We’ve elected not to do that.” Apple, instead, has monetized products to customers, and Cook argued that was a sounder business model and not vulnerable to the same problems Facebook is having.

Seriously, people today would rather buy cheap chink shit that has spy tools on it, rather than pay a little more for a product that doesn't sell your info.

The new iPhone costs $2 a day on most plans, that's a fucking coffee.

Zucc is in full damage control mode:

>In an interview with Vox, Zuckerberg dismissed Cook’s argument as insincere and shallow. He said, “You know, I find that argument, that if you’re not paying that somehow we can’t care about you, to be extremely glib and not at all aligned with the truth.”

Silicon Valley wants him gone.

Attached: nationalherald%2F2018-04%2Fe5922073-31c4-4d89-8b46-488ac598f85f%2Fcc97ac1b-d66d-47f6-9748-71c5ef1990 (640x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55mmVc4p6AI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAd
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/02/your-apple-icloud-data-is-now-stored-on-google-servers-surprised/
stallman.org/apple.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is Cook, dare I say, our Jow Forumsuy, for shitting on the Zucc, thus dismantling surveillance capitalism?

Better expensive product than making humans into products

>plans
Worst euphemism of the 21st century.
It's called "debt" or "loan".

Ah, the illusion of choice. You really think Apple doesn't spy on you? Literally every smart device is a botnet, regardless of which brand we're talking about. Google. Apple. Amazon. Facebook. Apple. Microsoft.

Each and every one of them is an FBI and CIA tool.

Apple used to BRAG about how much data they scraped from their sheep. The only reason Apple isn't in the ad business right this second is because they were fucking shit at it and couldn't make any money off it. They're literally spinning their failure as a marketing slogan to gullible brain dead iToddlers like you. Fuck off and stay on plebbit where you belong.

youtube.com/watch?v=55mmVc4p6AI

Fuck off shill. Not clicking your fucking ad.

If they truly cared their hardware wouldn't be closed and their software proprietary.
They still milk you sheep in a closed ecosystem.

It's the video where Cook says that Apple CHOSE not to make their costumer into a product. Got a standing ovation

But be an uppity snob nerd if you want

This.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAd

>CHOSE not to make their costumer into a product.
This is what brain dead iSheep actually believe.

Apple is not an ethical compa-

Attached: apple-cook-privacy-alt.png (1280x720, 498K)

Reminder:
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/02/your-apple-icloud-data-is-now-stored-on-google-servers-surprised/

ny.

Attached: 1507923999913.png (728x945, 345K)

If apple was a company that believed that and used free software on expensive hardware, I would buy it.
But can you use an iPhone without creating an account/ID at apple?
Can you do something to never sync any data with their cloud services?
I care more about that than them never reducing prices as their hardware gets outdated.
I want to go into a store, smack a stack of 1dollar bills on the counter and walk away with a phone, only have it connect to servers I own.
With android, I have to change the bootloader and flash a custom ROM in order to do this, but it is doable.

stallman.org/apple.html

Are you retarded?

>There is little evidence to justify the widespread assumption that willing participation in pedophilia hurts children.
(((Richard Stallman)))

>I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.
(((Richard Stallman)))

He's right.

Attached: 1510153928576.jpg (933x800, 112K)

You can't operate an ad platform and simultaneously be claiming that you aren't selling out your users.

RMS is right. Again.

Pedophile means you like children who haven't reached puberty

That's the technical and correct definition, but you know full well in common linguistics it is used as a blanket term for being attracted to anything under 18.

>underage retard sees and Apple i product for streamlining ad pop-ups into applications
MUH APPLE
MUH SELLING USER INFO
TOLD YOU APPLEKEKS
ITODDLERS BTFO

>would you rather prefer TO BE the product, rather than BUYING the product?
With App*e you get both.

>main problem of Apple products is their price
You're an idiot, OP